Should the next Republican president use his executive PEN to outlaw abortions?

You mean like Obama lying about "if you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor"?.

Hundreds of thousands died because Bush43 lied to Congress.

Millions lost the ability to see their doctor because Obama lied.
Total bullshit

Actually, millions are able to see a doctor that couldn't before...thanks to Obamacare

Those millions you now say can see a doctor could see one before. They simply had to pay for it.
No shit Sherlock. Have you seen what medical care costs now?

If you have a choice between paying the rent or seeing a doctor, about that cough you have had for six months....which would you choose?

Now what they do is pay the rent, or maybe it's subsidized for them too, then demand someone else subsidize their healthcare.

I've had two surgeries in the last 4 years. Both costs me $750 out of pocket total. I paid what my insurance didn't cover. What I don't need is Obamacare causing that to go up for ME. Damn right I'm concerned about me and that makes me no different than those you think you have their healthcare subsidized by taxpayers unless you're willing to claim those on the handout end give a shit about those of us forced to fund it for them.

Obama set the standard for creating law with the executive pen & phone after all.

What say you?
How about helping children already born? Is that too novel an idea?

Here's a novel idea. How about those who chose to have those kids support their own?
So you want to make people have children and then pretend it was their choice? What if dad was hit by a car? Too bad, so sad? Fuck 'em, let 'em starve. It's not my kid. Let someone adopt 'em. And if they don't get adopted, what then? Fuck 'em anyway?

Total bullshit

Actually, millions are able to see a doctor that couldn't before...thanks to Obamacare

Those millions you now say can see a doctor could see one before. They simply had to pay for it.

If you have a choice between paying the rent or seeing a doctor, about that cough you have had for six months....which would you choose?

Now what they do is pay the rent, or maybe it's subsidized for them too, then demand someone else subsidize their healthcare.

I've had two surgeries in the last 4 years. Both costs me $750 out of pocket total. I paid what my insurance didn't cover. What I don't need is Obamacare causing that to go up for ME. Damn right I'm concerned about me and that makes me no different than those you think you have their healthcare subsidized by taxpayers unless you're willing to claim those on the handout end give a shit about those of us forced to fund it for them.
Got it

I got mine...fuck the rest of you

conservative mantra

Total bullshit

Got it

conservative mantra

Incorrect.

It's I EARNED mine and don't expect any more out of you than I do myself.

Are you claiming that those on social welfare handouts actually think of anyone but themselves and what they can get?

Obama set the standard for creating law with the executive pen & phone after all.

What say you?
How about helping children already born? Is that too novel an idea?

Here's a novel idea. How about those who chose to have those kids support their own?
So you want to make people have children and then pretend it was their choice? What if dad was hit by a car? Too bad, so sad? Fuck 'em, let 'em starve. It's not my kid. Let someone adopt 'em. And if they don't get adopted, what then? Fuck 'em anyway?

Under the current laws in place, if they have kids no one made them. They have a choice.

You don't seem to get that helping someone I see in need isn't the problem. The problem is you thinking you should make that determination for me. If you don't agree with the choices I make when it comes to helping, prove your compassion with YOUR money.

Total bullshit

Got it

conservative mantra

Incorrect.

Are you claiming that those on social welfare handouts actually think of anyone but themselves and what they can get?
Why wouldn't they?

What a pathetic existence you must live

Got it

conservative mantra

Incorrect.

Why wouldn't they?

As long as they get something for nothing, they don't give a damn about where it comes from. They think it's owed to them.

So supporting yourself is pathetic? Expecting someone to do for you what you should be doing for yourself is pathetic. Welfare leeches are pathetic.

I EARNED mine and if someone else didn't, tough shit. Let them earn it or do without. I don't a owe them a damn thing.

What say you?
This is unsurprisingly ignorant.

As has likely already been pointed out, Roe/Casey is 14th Amendment jurisprudence, concerning solely the relationship between the states and their residents, where states may not seek to deny a woman her right to privacy by 'banning' abortion.

A president can neither 'enact' Federal law – the sole purview of Congress – nor dictate to states what laws to enact or enforce.

Congress would need to enact a Federal law 'banning' abortion, the enforcement of which would be a president's responsibility.

Obviously the premise of the OP is predicated on the partisan ignorance and stupidity common to most on the right that the president has 'enacted' Federal law with regard to immigration, or 'changed' Federal law with regard to the ACA, when in fact nothing could be further from the truth.

Almost like he understands- unlike you- that a President cannot use an executive order to ignore a Supreme Court ruling.
Ignoring, of course, his attempts to do so with the rights of law-abiding gun owners.
Citation?
You don't pay attention much, do you?
Most recently...
Obama weighs expanding background checks through executive authority
Wrong.

This in no way 'conflicts' with current Second Amendment jurisprudence, nor would the president be 'ignoring' any Supreme Court rulings concerning the Second Amendment.

Got it

conservative mantra

Incorrect.

Why wouldn't they?

As long as they get something for nothing, they don't give a damn about where it comes from. They think it's owed to them.

So supporting yourself is pathetic? Expecting someone to do for you what you should be doing for yourself is pathetic. Welfare leeches are pathetic.

I EARNED mine and if someone else didn't, tough shit. Let them earn it or do without. I don't a owe them a damn thing.
No, the only thing pathetic is this sort of ignorance, fear, stupidity, and hate common to most on the right.

What say you?
If contraception were available, there would probably be a lot fewer abortions.

But this is what Republicans want to do. They want to call women who use contraception sluts and to keep her from being a slut, they want to stop contraception. Then, if a woman does get pregnant, they don't want to help her. Instead, they want her to suffer to punish her from being a slut. They don't care about the kid since it's already born. But they care about the fetus. After all, the fetus is used for punishment. But if the slut has the baby in a wealthy household, like Bristol Palin then she's not a slut, but a good Christian girl who made a mistake but asked God for forgiveness, so it's OK.

Almost like he understands- unlike you- that a President cannot use an executive order to ignore a Supreme Court ruling.
Ignoring, of course, his attempts to do so with the rights of law-abiding gun owners.
Citation?
You don't pay attention much, do you?
Most recently...
Obama weighs expanding background checks through executive authority
Wrong.

This in no way 'conflicts' with current Second Amendment jurisprudence, nor would the president be 'ignoring' any Supreme Court rulings concerning the Second Amendment.
Another lie.

Bush43 lied to Congress to get that vote. Lying to Congress is illegal therefore his warmongering was illegal.

You mean like Obama lying about "if you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor"?.

Oh brother. And congress believed the most stupid president of all time just on his word. The smartest women, Hillary fell for a lie from the most stupid man?

Bush43 lied to Congress because he was being lied by Cheney, Wolfowitz and the rest of the nefarious cabal of warmongers that were faking up the "intelligence". They did that because they needed to dupe Congress into believing that there was a "real threat".

But thank you for admitting to being too ignorant to figure out how you were duped yourselves. You weren't alone, millions of you still believe that BS and no amount of factual data will convince you otherwise.

Bush43 lied and hundreds of thousands died.

Coming from the "pro-life" position you might expect that to be something you would oppose but you don't hence you have no credibility when it comes to the OP topic.

So I'm clear about your claim, are you saying Bush lied about Iraq having WMD's?

The entire Bush 43 administration lied about Iraq having WMD's. This was deliberate and malicious act to deceive the American people so that they could conduct an illegal war against Iraq.

Oh brother. And congress believed the most stupid president of all time just on his word. The smartest women, Hillary fell for a lie from the most stupid man?

Bush43 lied to Congress because he was being lied by Cheney, Wolfowitz and the rest of the nefarious cabal of warmongers that were faking up the "intelligence". They did that because they needed to dupe Congress into believing that there was a "real threat".

But thank you for admitting to being too ignorant to figure out how you were duped yourselves. You weren't alone, millions of you still believe that BS and no amount of factual data will convince you otherwise.

Coming from the "pro-life" position you might expect that to be something you would oppose but you don't hence you have no credibility when it comes to the OP topic.

So I'm clear about your claim, are you saying Bush lied about Iraq having WMD's?

The entire Bush 43 administration lied about Iraq having WMD's. This was deliberate and malicious act to deceive the American people so that they could conduct an illegal war against Iraq.

Look at the list of Democrats who said the same thing you say Bush lied about and did so BEFORE Bush was President.

Democrat Quotes on WMD

Look at the list of Democrats who said the same thing you say Bush lied about and did so BEFORE Bush was President.

Democrat Quotes on WMD

None of those people were advocating an illegal invasion of Iraq.

Furthermore the Bush43 administration fabricated "intelligence" of WMD's in Iraq in order to deceive Congress. That was criminal but it was never prosecuted. The Dems who "supported" Bush43's illegal warmongering did so based upon falsified intelligence and when the whistle was blown the Bush43 administration betrayed an undercover CIA agent and exposed who knows how many contacts in the ME to capture, torture and death?

Democrat Quotes on WMD

Furthermore the Bush43 administration fabricated "intelligence" of WMD's in Iraq in order to deceive Congress. That was criminal but it was never prosecuted. The Dems who "supported" Bush43's illegal warmongering did so based upon falsified intelligence and when the whistle was blown the Bush43 administration betrayed an undercover CIA agent and exposed who knows how many contacts in the ME to capture, torture and death?

Let's compare two lists: 1) Those on the quote list and 2) Those voting for the resolution authorizing military force against Iraq.

Kerry, Clinton, and Daschle all voted for it. All three made the same statements Bush made about WMD's in Iraq. To you, Bush lied but they didn't.

Pucker up son. You kiss ass a lot.

Democrat Quotes on WMD

Let's compare two lists: 1) Those on the quote list and 2) Those voting for the resolution authorizing military force against Iraq.

Kerry, Clinton, and Daschle all voted for it. All three made the same statements Bush made about WMD's in Iraq. To you, Bush lied but they didn't.

Quite a conundrum......

If you make statements based on the lies you are given......does that make you a liar too?

Democrat Quotes on WMD

None of those three were deliberately lying about Iraq in order to conduct an illegal war.

Your beloved warmonger Bush43 and his nefarious cabal are entirely responsible for those war crimes and the hundreds of thousands of innocent lives that were lost as a result of their deception of the American people.

Last edited:

Democrat Quotes on WMD

None of those three were deliberately lying about Iraq in order to conduct an illegal war.

Your beloved warmonger Bush43 and his nefarious cabal are entirely responsible for those war crimes and the hundreds of thousands of innocent lives that were lost as a result of their deception of the American people.

They voted for military action using the same reasoning Bush did and said so BEFORE you claim Bush lied. I guess you only consider it a lie if the other guy does it. That's why pieces of shit like you get zero respect and never will amount to anything other than a ass licker for the Democrats.

Forum List

Back