Should The Government Raise The Minimum Wage?

Also, the bigger businesses for the hit would probably get better workers to make up for it. Like conservatives always say,,,"got to pay money to get experience!"

Alternatively when you pay peanuts you only employ monkeys! :D

AVG-JOE

Can you support yourself in today's economy on the current minimum wage? And if you can, you barely get by. I've read the studies and ramifications. And sure the big boys upstairs would feel it in their checkbooks for a short while, but the long run would see great promise. So, how do you think, should the government raise the minimum wage?
2862362.jpg

Okay.... So here is a hypothetical for you libtards out there....

Why not raise the minimum wage to $100 hr.?

Surely, no matter where you live or what you do for a living, this should be more than a living wage to please anyone, I would think. Imagine all the "buying power" it would create overnight? You could all pay off those student loans in no time!

Surely, no matter where you live or what you do for a living, this should be more than a living wage to please anyone, I would think. Imagine all the "buying power" it would create overnight? You could all pay off those student loans in no time!
Weve asked thsi question over and over. If 15/hr is good, why not 20? Why not 30? Why not 100? The answer is always the same: 30/hr is too much. No defense. no ability to say why. No reasoning on why 15/hr is just right but 9/hr is too little.
Dont expect deep thought from liberals. You might as well expect pigs to cha-cha.

upload_2015-9-4_11-29-33.png

No one is obligated to answer a question at that level of monumental stupidity about minimum wage.

The best way to reduce welfare is to pay our workers right and we fucking know the super rich are having record profit.

And you think they're simply going to give up those record profits willingly? No, of course they won't. They'll simply raise prices on everything, until the new minimum wage is just as useless as the old minimum wage.

View attachment 49298

No one is obligated to answer a question at that level of monumental stupidity about minimum wage.

Why not? Don't you want to solve poverty?

Can you support yourself in today's economy on the current minimum wage? And if you can, you barely get by. I've read the studies and ramifications. And sure the big boys upstairs would feel it in their checkbooks for a short while, but the long run would see great promise. So, how do you think, should the government raise the minimum wage?

If minimum wage were increased then Walmart employees wouldn't need to be on welfare.

They did increase their wages.

View attachment 49298

Your entire argument is juvenile, the minimum wage is meant to ensure a basic standard of living for working people, no one wants to raise it to such an unreasonable Amount, however, it does need to keep up with the cost of living.

View attachment 49298

Your entire argument is juvenile, the minimum wage is meant to ensure a basic standard of living for working people, no one wants to raise it to such an unreasonable Amount, however, it does need to keep up with the cost of living.

I'll tell you whats juvenile...grown ass men and women working min wage jobs.
Get off your fucking ass and improve your lot in life,because it sure isnt my job or the governments to do it for you.

View attachment 49298

Silly far left drones and their comments..

Every time the costs for a business goes up so do the prices. Well unless it is government run, right?

Forum List

Back