Should Texas remove Biden from presidential ballot?

Should Texas remove Biden from presidential ballot?

• Yes

Votes: 16 84.2%
  • Other

Votes: 3 15.8%

• Total voters
Should Texas remove Biden from presidential ballot? Biden is committing treason by encouraging the invasion at the Southern border. How are single men coming over from Africa?

Only remedy is to remove Biden, amiright?
There isn’t a constitutional justification to do so. If you’re implying there is then make your case, I’d love to hear it. Don’t forget to cite the constitution

Let's eliminate the federal government entirely. All they do is fight and spend money and put the country in debt, and they have no intention of getting out of it.

1704043116777.png

WW

I wish you retards could go more public with your theory that Obama is the one running the show.

We need more of the young people voting and nothing makes them more excited than Obama. So, please, please go big on this. Pretty please?
The crushing Joe has given em might change their minds. they are the ones bearing the brunt of his idiocy.
Daughter voted for Biden last time. Was her first time voting. Asked her reasoning and her reply was he hated gays. Her friends had filled her head with this lie. I easily showed her the lie. He's going to have to earn it this time and there isnt time to undo his disaster

I wish you retards could go more public with your theory that Obama is the one running the show.

We need more of the young people voting and nothing makes them more excited than Obama. So, please, please go big on this. Pretty please?
We all know Biden isn't smart enough to plan a stolen election. Obviously someone else is the puppet master.

Of course you need a reason. Are you confused about the constitutional reason given by the Colorado courts? Would you like me to explain it to you?
Colorado didn't have a reason. Colorado had no constitutional authority. Because it's the Congress who holds that authority. The 14th amendment was created to tell the states what they can't do.

Forum List

Back