Biden should ‘stay hidden’ to win

Thinker101

Diamond Member
Mar 25, 2017
CNN contributor Van Jones said President Joe Biden should hide from the public view if he wants to win the 2024 election because he “doesn’t inspire confidence.”

“If I were Biden … I would stay hidden,” Jones said. “And I’ll tell you why — he doesn’t inspire confidence. And he’s not a great messenger for himself."

Do tell, has Biden inspired any confidence?

Biden should 'stay hidden' to win election, Van Jones says: 'He doesn't inspire confidence'

That's what the stuttering fuck did last time. They foisted a scamdemic on us to make it look plausible that a serious POTUS candidate would hide for weeks at a time and then get trotted out to scream incoherently at 7 people in a parking lot. :laughing0301:

No way they can turn that drooling fucktard loose 4 years later... he's liable to shit his pants, finger-paint with it and then start describing what he did to his 11-year old daughter in the shower. Not a joke.

They fucking know it too. :cool:

7caa2d7463e25564.png

CNN contributor Van Jones said President Joe Biden should hide from the public view if he wants to win the 2024 election because he “doesn’t inspire confidence.”

“If I were Biden … I would stay hidden,” Jones said. “And I’ll tell you why — he doesn’t inspire confidence. And he’s not a great messenger for himself."

Biden should 'stay hidden' to win election, Van Jones says: 'He doesn't inspire confidence'

Van Jones. I never liked that guy. He misses often.

He is not wrong. Biden can only hurt himself by being in public too much. Trump is the kind of person that does more self harm than Biden can ever do to him, so just sit back and let Trump sink his own ship like he did in 2020.

He is not wrong. Biden can only hurt himself by being in public too much. Trump is the kind of person that does more self harm than Biden can ever do to him, so just sit back and let Trump sink his own ship like he did in 2020.
You mean Biden can only hurt himself by speaking. Dang, the type of person you loons want to run the country.

You mean Biden can only hurt himself by speaking. Dang, the type of person you loons want to run the country.

Not me, I do not want him anywhere near the White House.

Then again, I feel the same way about Trump.

You sheep on both sides are why the country is stuck choosing between being shot or being poisoned.

This is why the West is in trouble. Party over country.

If this guy thinks this way, what do you think the Chinese, Russians, N Koreans and Iranians think of him? Is Harris worrying these nations?

Biden inspire confidence? There goes my coffee -

coffee-spit.gif

If this guy thinks this way, what do you think the Chinese, Russians, N Koreans and Iranians think of him? Is Harris worrying these nations?
There's probably a few nations worrying she'll pay them a visit.

Agreed...

The more people see of Trump the more they will remeber how much he screwed up the first time...

Just show the numbers of how much he screwed up... Trump has his cult, stop focusing on them. Just show Trump's record...

Trump had record job losses, Biden has record job gains.
Trump increased borrowing (before COVID), Biden reduced it
Trump was a laughing stock of the world and no body trusted him and he effected US standing worldwide, Biden has led a coalition against Russia in Ukraine without a single boot on the ground.
Trump conceded to China by abandoning TPP, China would vote for Trump... Think about that.
Where is Trump's healthcare plan...
Remember the revolving door of the White House and how many said he was an idiot...

There is loads of stuff, just keep reminding people why trump had one of the lowest ratings of President leaving office...

All those countries would vote for Trump. He weakens US globally, nobody wants to work with him.

All those countries would vote for Trump. He weakens US globally, nobody wants to work with him.
I wouldn't be surprised if Russia wants him to win because they like the turmoil from the Establishment, but I highly doubt China or Iran want him in. N Korea is indifferent, they take orders from China.

Biden's best shot is staying in his basement.

Forum List

Back