Should Smollett be Celled with His Nigerian "Bros"?

Meathead

Diamond Member
Jan 6, 2012
Prague, Czech Republic
All three of them should go to prison, with Jussie doing more time. I think they'd make excellent cellies. They could rent Jussie out and enjoy themselves at the same time and he does not seem to mind a little sodomy here and there.

All three of them should go to prison, with Jussie doing more time. I think they'd make excellent cellies. They could rent Jussie out and enjoy themselves at the same time and he does not seem to mind a little sodomy here and there.

Yes!

Jussie's gonna look awful cute in that orange jumpsuit. Hope he brings plenty bars of soap and bottles of lotion.

How is putting a person in a situation where he can have the sex he prefers all the time punishment?

The Nigerian bros have turned state's evidence, and will be let off....Smolett will not likely see a single day in jail.....That's how double standards work.

If, after due process, he is found to be guilty of a crime then an appropriate punishment should ensue. However, I will wait for all the facts. So far as I know it is only the word of the Nigerians that Smollett was involved in any conspiracy. Wouldn't surprise if there was some lover's tiff in there or revenge on the queer.

Greg

The Nigerian bros have turned state's evidence, and will be let off....Smolett will not likely see a single day in jail.....That's how double standards work.

You could well be right but since when does one take the word of perpetrators? Something fishy about it but I think the Court Case should sort it out.

Greg

Forum List

Back