Should Republicans just stay home and not vote for a president on election day?

I feel bad for conservatives, well, true conservatives anyway.

The republicans keep shitting on them and they keep coming back for more. Rmoney already said that he is not going to cut any spending for at least the first year of his presidency.

Go get 'em tiger! :lol:

The republicans keep shitting on them and they keep coming back for more. Rmoney already said that he is not going to cut any spending for at least the first year of his presidency.

Do you actually think that Conservatives don't know about Romney? What you don't get is that they don't care as long as the Loser-in-Chief gets ousted...and he soon will.

Do you actually think that Conservatives don't know about Romney? What you don't get is that they don't care as long as the Loser-in-Chief gets ousted...and he soon will.

Like I said, I feel bad for true conservatives. Not idiots..

There are a few here on this board, they already said they are staying home.

The top 10 gay reasons to vote Republican in 2012 - AMERICAblog

Even with Romney's short and soon to be brief momentum coming off the debate from last week according to Nate Silver Romney only has a 28% chance of winning at this point.

With this news should the republicans just stay home on election day?

2 - 3 weeks ago, the same guy had romneys chance of winning at about 10%.

If one debate triples his chances...

either way, obama has nothing he can crow about w/o lying.

hell, according to obama, he shouldn't win.

Even with Romney's short and soon to be brief momentum coming off the debate from last week according to Nate Silver Romney only has a 28% chance of winning at this point.

It always astounds me that people KNOW who will win the election.

I've been watching elections fairly closely since JFK ran for office and I never have that level of confidence that I know who will win.

I have seen so many polls and at least half of them were wrong.

The problem is that I can never tell which ones are wrong.

But somehow people on this board can tell.

That's totally amazing to me.

When Republicans see FREE......

misscleo.jpg

.....they'll fall for anything!

:clap2:

Like I said, I feel bad for true conservatives. Not idiots..

There are a few here on this board, they already said they are staying home.

Anyone who stays home is a wasting an opportunity to rid the White House of the Loser Liberal-in-Chief and has no right to bitch about anything that goes on in this country.

Don't think I missed you're snide remark about "Not idiots". :eusa_whistle:

Last edited:

I don't care how you're voting or who you are voting for...just vote. Nobody should stay home on Election day (unless they've already voted by mail)

27 days until the Election folks. Voter registration is already closing in a half dozen states. Get registered and VOTE.

vote2.jpg

"This is a man without a core, a man without substance, a man that will say anything to become president of the United States."

Republican Rudy Giuliani on Romney

So Romney is just like Obama. You should love him, Chris. Nobody has lowered the bar as much as you.

President Obama is nothing like Governor Romney.
No doubt.

Romney is one MORE Republican Chickenhawk.....

The fat lady is warming up her vocal cords for Hussein Obamaloney. Romney is even starting to pull ahead in swing states. That's because the bullshit artist egotistical asshole we have for president is touting the last 4 years of achieving ZERO as progress, and Americans aren't falling for it again. I think Clint Eastwood had it spot on when he showed up with an empty chair, it's the closest he could get to an empty suit, which represents Obamaloney.

Why should they? O is crumbling and showing the whole nation how fraudulent he really is.
Question is, will there be another ACORN and Black Panthers that will commit election fraud for Hussein Obamaloney as they did in 2008? That's what the Romney people should really be on the lookout for. They already caught some people from the Obama campaign doing that in public schools in Florida.

Dems: no God, no Jerusalem, no budget

Yeah, we need another 4 years of these fucking losers

It always astounds me that people KNOW who will win the election.

I've been watching elections fairly closely since JFK ran for office and I never have that level of confidence that I know who will win.

I have seen so many polls and at least half of them were wrong.

The problem is that I can never tell which ones are wrong.

But somehow people on this board can tell.

That's totally amazing to me.

When Republicans see FREE......

misscleo.jpg

.....they'll fall for anything!

:clap2:

You forgot about Obamaphones.

Sorry moonbats, Obama is so terrible republicans would show up in droves to vote him out if Homer Simpson was the repub nominee, deal with it....

More proof that Republicans will do anything to get tha Negro out of the White House.

I just love you "tolerant" left wing Hacks.. You guys always throw the race cards. How about we just look at the damn presidents RECORD not his skin color . Just a thought

Forum List

Back