Should Republicans just stay home and not vote for a president on election day?

The top 10 gay reasons to vote Republican in 2012 - AMERICAblog

Even with Romney's short and soon to be brief momentum coming off the debate from last week according to Nate Silver Romney only has a 28% chance of winning at this point.

With this news should the republicans just stay home on election day?

Who do you think you're fooling, turd?

Turd? Seriously?

That actually qualifies as an intellectual statement from pat. :cool:

Even with Romney's short and soon to be brief momentum coming off the debate from last week according to Nate Silver Romney only has a 28% chance of winning at this point.

It always astounds me that people KNOW who will win the election.

I've been watching elections fairly closely since JFK ran for office and I never have that level of confidence that I know who will win.

I have seen so many polls and at least half of them were wrong.

The problem is that I can never tell which ones are wrong.

But somehow people on this board can tell.

That's totally amazing to me.

if the Teavangelicals & real conservatives lived up to their principles they wouldn't vote for ol' Etch a Sketch.

if the rw kool aid drinkers :alcoholic: had courage of their convictions, they'd vote for a real conservative as opposed to a "severe" AKA- Etch a Sketch conservative.

"This is a man without a core, a man without substance, a man that will say anything to become president of the United States."

Republican Rudy Giuliani on Romney

So Romney is just like Obama. You should love him, Chris. Nobody has lowered the bar as much as you.

"This is a man without a core, a man without substance, a man that will say anything to become president of the United States."

we already have that man as President and his name is Obama
"...we..."????
:eusa_eh:

Sorry. This isn't an NFL-forum.

You Dallass Cowboy fans can't (just) keep jumping, from-bandwagon-to-bandwagon, when you see yours has a busted wheel.

The Romney org is gonna need as much help as it can get, to keep limping-along.

Get-back, JoJo.​

we already have that man as President and his name is Obama

Guess you could not think of anything to say.
I think Stephanie (simply) took a shot with a ho-made zinger.....long-after Porky Limbaugh signed-off for the day.

Creativity is not the Teabaggers' strong-point.​

Should Republicans just stay home and not vote for a president on election day?
They might-as-well.

Jon Stewart completed 3 "kill shots" (to Romney's campaign), last night.

Stick a fork in Romney.

He's (officially) this election's Bob Dole; the Republican's throw-away Candidate.

:eusa_boohoo:

:dig:

Pretty much hits the nail on the head.

Should we call you an idiot now...or should we wait for you to say more stupid things?

I think driveby already covered that.....with a "conservative" award-winner.​

That's what progressives are hoping their campaign of hate will persuade them to do, But I don't think it's going to work. I'm seeing more energy to turf this guy than I've seen since Carter.

Time will tell, but I think the Republicans are going to vote in numbers not seen in a very long time.
Absolutely.

I'm guessing the ol' timey Silent Majorty (of the Republican Party) will be sitting-this-one-out :eusa_hand:, as well.

You might-as-well start your 2024 Campaign, now.​

Forum List

Back