Should people who chose to not vaccinate get preference?

No, you're spinning your ass off to cover up the fact that you want government telling Twitter what to post. You all loves you some big government.
twitter never posted anything,, the subs post it on their personal feeds,you stupid fuck,,, thats why they have 201 protections,,

and government has no involvement other than those protections,,, well that and telling them to censor conservatives like they did on facebook,,,

twitter never posted anything,, the subs post it on their personal feeds,you stupid fuck,,, thats why they have 201 protections,,

and government has no involvement other than those protections,,, well that and telling them to censor conservatives like they did on facebook,,,
Yeah, yeah. I've heard all the excuses.

The simple "fact" is that Trumpsters don't give a single shit about individual rights. They want revenge on social media companies that banned Trump. That's all. Petty partisan twat fighting. You all our killing our country.

Yeah, yeah. I've heard all the excuses.

The simple "fact" is that Trumpsters don't give a single shit about individual rights. They want revenge on social media companies that banned Trump. That's all. Petty partisan twat fighting. You all our killing our country.
I'm not a trumpster you fascist fuck,, and stop lying about it,,

twitter has never been forced to repeat anything anyone said unless they wanted to,,

and the rest of what you say is just projection,,

People who care about a normal society that takes care of its people care about the social contract. There are some who refuse to acknowledge that their benefit from the law and stability in a constitutional 'we the people' government. To argue that it is 'totalitarian' is absolutely silly.
So you say. Are you the one who gets to define things? Oh, right, no, you aren't.

I say it's totalitarian and that's what I think. Guess what? You can't control me enough to make me unthink that.

The whole problem with this country now is all these authoritarian personalities, control freaks who want everyone else to just shut up and do what they say. Good luck with that . . . . .

When a responsible person gets a covid vaccine and needs life saving medical care, but the hospitals are full of the misguided non vaccinated. Somethings wrong . They won’t vaccinate but will beg for any treatment at the hospitals,
FDA approved or not, at that point.

Shot of methadone at the pain clinic and call it a COVID vaccine.

Not yet. But isn't that what you're asking for?
when did i ask for that??

why dont you stop pretending?? we know you guys are trying to silence any speech you disagree with, which is what free speech and the first A is all about,,,

when did i ask for that??

why dont you stop pretending?? we know you guys are trying to silence any speech you disagree with, which is what free speech and the first A is all about,,,
Then give us an actual position - do you think the government should be regulating who twitter is allowing on their platform and who they are not?

Then give us an actual position - do you think the government should be regulating who twitter is allowing on their platform and who they are not?
it might help if you read up on the discussion and my comments,, then you wouldnt need to ask such a dumb question,,

Ahh - perhaps I've misread you. What DO you think should be done about businesses discriminating against the unvaccinated? Anything?
in a perfect world they would be burned to the ground,,,

but they should at least be honest and mark their businesses with the nazi swastika,,

Forum List

Back