Should people who chose to not vaccinate get preference?

There is no such thing as a social contract. You made that up. Or somebody did --- Locke, Hobbes, somebody theoretical. As Thoreau said, don't assign me to a group I never consented to join.
Yes, there is a social contract, and your denial means nothing. You have no moral or ethical right to absent yourself from society if you are benefiting from living in it.

I don't see that the OP did anything to deserve name calling. Substance abuse and obesity are not all choice based, nor is what people have to do to make a living. Choosing not to get vaccinated is, imo, a stupid choice based on people choosing to ignore actual evidence, e.g. the side effects have already presented themselves, and the vaccines don't make people unfertile, and the cannot change dna. But even if I think the unvaccinated are stupid, people have a constitutional right to be stupid even if they have avg IQ.

So, no. We can't withhold care.

Now whether their bosses can tell them no vaccine = no job .... that's another issue. Generally there's no const right to a job.
Hospitals and doctors can’t and shouldn’t withhold care, for any reason.

The devastating irony here though is that many of those whining about it have absolutely no problem with care being refused to transgender people Or homosexuals based on a thin excuse of “religious rights’...or care being withheld from people here illegally.

Yes, there is a social contract, and your denial means nothing. You have no moral or ethical right to absent yourself from society if you are benefiting from living in it.
People do it by the millions, though. The homeless, libertarians, etc., etc. It's only control freaks that talk about a "social contract," and -- surprise!! -- they are always the ones eager to explain exactly what everyone has to do, according to them. Good luck with that.

You can't force me into your totalitarian "social contract" because you can't catch me. Run, run, fast as you can/ you can't catch me, I'm the Gingerbread Man!

That is very definitely not called triage.

I think it's called meanness.
Geez

tri·age
/trēˈäZH/
noun
(in medical use) the assignment of degrees of urgency to wounds or illnesses to decide the order of treatment of a large number of patients or casualties.
"a triage nurse"
verb
assign degrees of urgency to (wounded or ill patients).
"victims were triaged by paramedics before being transported to hospitals"

Hospitals and doctors can’t and shouldn’t withhold care, for any reason.

The devastating irony here though is that many of those whining about it have absolutely no problem with care being refused to transgender people Or homosexuals based on a thin excuse of “religious rights’...or care being withheld from people here illegally.
Are you talking about real care, like for Covid, or making transvestite types eunuchs? That doesn't strike me as deserving the word "care." I wonder if you are correct: I haven't seen anyone here suggest denying medical care for covid or anything real to illegals or homosexuals or transvestites.

let's not forget those who have no problem snuffing out the lives of those before they've even begun.

People do it by the millions, though. The homeless, libertarians, etc., etc. It's only control freaks that talk about a "social contract," and -- surprise!! -- they are always the ones eager to explain exactly what everyone has to do, according to them. Good luck with that.

You can't force me into your totalitarian "social contract" because you can't catch me. Run, run, fast as you can/ you can't catch me, I'm the Gingerbread Man!
People who care about a normal society that takes care of its people care about the social contract. There are some who refuse to acknowledge that their benefit from the law and stability in a constitutional 'we the people' government. To argue that it is 'totalitarian' is absolutely silly.

I have no sympathy for the hospitals. They took the care money and cooked the books on covid cases from a PCR test that was manipulated to show false positives and now is firing the same nurses and doctors who will not take this snake juice, the ones who actually worked helping the sick. Hospitals are required by law not to discriminate.

You have no evidence what so ever they cooked the books. You are a boneheaded hate filled fucking.liar. prove it or shut up.

Unvaccinated should get no preference when hospitalisation is required.
I hope you get it and go to the hospital they should throw you out the door you diseased prick.

You have no evidence what so ever they cooked the books. You are a boneheaded hate filled fucking.liar. prove it or shut up.

I hope you get it and go to the hospital they should throw you out the door you diseased prick.
This from an person who posts all sorts of accusations and opinions without any evidence.

Let me show you how an intelligent person does it.

The vaccines aren’t working. Just look at Israel.
Ultra-Vaxxed Israel’s Crisis Is a Dire Warning to America

Do you see the link? That’s how its done.

It's easily provable. It's happening here and the vaccinated who have been reinfected in Israel is around 85 percent now.

"But those comments ignore the fact that regions such as Israel and Massachusetts have vaccinated the majority of their populations — 62 per cent and 64 per cent respectively. It stands to reason, therefore, that new cases are more likely to occur in vaccinated communities as they make up more of the population.

As the Washington Post pointed out: "The latest numbers show that 85 per cent of Israeli adults are vaccinated, meaning there are more than five times as many of them as unvaccinated people."

This new variants infects the vaccinated much easier than the Covid19, but the vaccinated having a very slight chance of even being hospitalized. And those being hospitalized generally are much more likely to be non-vaccinated.

This guy was kicked off Twitter for merely stating the results of a Pfizer clinical trial.

1629904072781.png

Twitter Suspends Science Writer After He Posts Results Of Pfizer Clinical Test

Forum List

Back