Should people who chose to not vaccinate get preference?

No, it's what you're doing. You don't seem to have the courage to actually make any affirmative statement about what should be done.
done about what,, you keep switcing subjects,,,

I dont think the fed government should be involved in anything in our private lives,, and the state and locals very little,,

done about what,, you keep switcing subjects,,,

I dont think the fed government should be involved in anything in our private lives,, and the state and locals very little,,
Ok, good. I wholeheartedly agree with that. But just to be clear, since you seem to want it both ways: you support the rights of business to discriminate against the unvaccinated, correct?

Ok, good. But just to be clear, since you seem to want it both ways: you support the rights of business to discriminate against the unvaccinated, correct?
when did I go both ways,,,

as for a business,, if we remove all discrimination laws I would be good with what ever a business does,,

until then they are a public business and should serve all people equally,,

when did I go both ways,,,

as for a business,, if we remove all discrimination laws I would be good with what ever a business does,,

until then they are a public business and should serve all people equally,,
You're quite slippery. I'll just put you down as "won't say".

Whether you think the government should intervene or not. But I'm not gonna chase you around the mulberry bush. Go ahead and keep equivocating. It's convenient way to hide your hypocrisy.
I guess you missed the part where I said the fed gov shouldnt be involved in anything in our personal lives,,,

that would of course be backed up by the constitution,,

I guess you missed the part where I said the fed gov shouldnt be involved in anything in our personal lives,,,

that would of course be backed up by the constitution,,
Except for "as for a business, if we remove all discrimination laws I would be good with what ever a business does,,

until then they are a public business and should serve all people equally"

So, you don't want government involved in our personal lives, except you when do.

That's both ways. Make up your mind.

Except for "as for a business, if we remove all discrimination laws I would be good with what ever a business does,,

So, you don't want government involved in our personal lives, except you when do.

you forgot to show where I said I did want them involved???

I'm sure its a minor oversight on your part that you will quickly remedy,,

instead of laughing why not just show me where I did what you claimed I did??

the l;aughing makes you look more like an idiot than before,,

Silencing speech is whining. What has happened to people on the left?
They are gone.

The left MIGHT be getting its anti-war stance back but I am hesitant to trust that this is not just a momentary bubble because Biden is closing down Afghanistan. It certainly looks like the left wing media cannot abide fewer wars.

They have abandoned free speech utterly. It is sad to see almost universal opposition to free speech.

Forum List

Back