Should OJ be Paroled?

Yes or No and why.

Personally No I wish he'd rot the rest of his days in jai. because I believe he killed Nicole and Ron Goldman. From a legal standpoint yes. The murder of Nicole can't be taken into consideration because he was acquitted. The reality is other people who've had the same charges have been let out so yeah OJ legally should be released.

No, you can't fix a psychopath, their brains aren't wired for a conscience. As long as he's out of jail, he's automatically a danger to society.

OJ will be in jail again. he's too much of a loose cannon, and these parole rules are too strict.

He will be paroled, and under supervised release. He will receive and sign off on the Terms and Conditions of Parole, and be assigned a Parole Agent who will go over the T's & C's with him to make sure he understands them in detail.

Generally parolees are classified by risks and needs developed by the agent and his supervisor. A sex offender is an example of a person placed on Maximum supervision as can career criminals, they can be followed by teams of agents. Sex offenders can be placed on an electronic monitor with GPS. They are restricted from areas where victims may congregate - schools, playgrounds, malls, etc. -; OJ does not fit the category of either a sex offender of a career criminal.

He will likely be placed on a Medium level, seen at home once a month and in the office one or two times per month by his agent, and evaluated of any risks and needs during the first 6 months. At that time he may have his supervision schedule modified after case conferencing between the supervisor and the agent (and because of his celebrity the manager will likely have input throughout the process).

/----/ So how is OJ going to earn a living? I can't see any company hiring him especially as a spokesman.

He's 70, has an NFL retirement and investments.

He received a sentence. He should serve out his sentence. Parole is just a way to violate sentencing laws no matter who is getting paroled.

And then this gem:

OJ:
‘No one ever accused me of pulling a weapon on them’

That's because they didn't live to tell anyone.

OJ with Trump back in 1993. "one could end up going to prison, on just might be president!"

Screen-Shot-2016-06-10-at-2.02.19-PM.png

Armed robbery and kidnapping. Tough charges. I think we would be better off with O.J. behind bars.
Social justice. Nice.
If he has met conditions of parole, he should receive it. Just like anyone else. If not, change the law. Discrimination is discrimination.
Not 'social' justice, but equal justice. Without his reputation and notoriety would nine years be sufficient incarceration for armed robbery and kidnapping?

Most of the charges were BS. They clearly wanted to punish him for the murders that he was acquitted of. Justice should be blind but Simpson is a victim of this corrupt system. This is a good example of why blacks don't trust the criminal justice system and they have a reason to be distrustful.

Had it been someone else, there would have been far fewer charges and he would have been freed years ago. This is a failing of the criminal justice system in this country.

Forum List

Back