Should OJ be Paroled?

Armed robbery and kidnapping. Tough charges. I think we would be better off with O.J. behind bars.
Social justice. Nice.
If he has met conditions of parole, he should receive it. Just like anyone else. If not, change the law. Discrimination is discrimination.

He should be paroled. Then he can continue his criminal behavior and end up back behind bars. Hopefully he doesn't kill anybody else.

Based on his behavior as a prisoner, and based on the longevity of his sentence, yes, he does deserve to be paroled.

Based on his past history of getting away with murder, of course not.

He is repeating his 'story' of what happened. Doesn't seem to be trying to take responsibility. May do him come in.

Yes and no. Yes, because he is a model prisoner. No, because he is guilty of murder.Yes, because even though he was guilty, he was acquitted. No, because O.J is not the kind of guy who learned from mistakes. He is capable of more violence.

Yep, it's a conundrum.
Though he may be doing himself in right now...
Yes and no. Yes, because he is a model prisoner. No, because he is guilty of murder.Yes, because even though he was guilty, he was acquitted. No, because O.J is not the kind of guy who learned from mistakes. He is capable of more violence.

Armed robbery and kidnapping. Tough charges. I think we would be better off with O.J. behind bars.
Social justice. Nice.
If he has met conditions of parole, he should receive it. Just like anyone else. If not, change the law. Discrimination is discrimination.
Not 'social' justice, but equal justice. Without his reputation and notoriety would nine years be sufficient incarceration for armed robbery and kidnapping?

Is anyone watching it besides me?? Amazing he wants to argue everything.

Social justice. Nice.
Not 'social' justice, but equal justice. Without his reputation and notoriety would nine years be sufficient incarceration for armed robbery and kidnapping?
If he meets parole standards, yes.

I've seen rage in that guy's eyes just being asked a question on TV before he was even convicted. That is a dangerous man. His girlfriend set him off. The question is whether he is safe on the streets or will someone else set him off again.

Social justice. Nice.

Why not? Most people get off with lesser sentences & time served for worse crimes. The only reasons his punishment has been so harsh is because of his 'status' and the murders that they couldn't convict him of.......that's not the way the law is supposed to work.

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk

Forum List

Back