Should Obama be impeached (a poll with an extra difficulty level)

Should Obama be impeached?

• Total voters
Lets not stoop to the Democrat level and start screeching about Impeachment every day.

i'm not.

i'm asking for those on the fringe that scream for 'OMG, TEH EMPEECHMENT' to support the case for impeachment.
if you actually expected to get support for impeachment, then this thread is a big FAIL

:lol:

i'm not looking for support for impeachment. thats why i voted 'no' as well.

the thread had another point... :eusa_shhh:

Yes. But I would impeach everyone. Presidents cost too much, especially in a recession. I am one of those few remaining people that believes in a government where people do their jobs for free or at a small salary because they are there to help the country, not use it as a vehicle for their extravagant lifestyle choices at the expense of everyone else's tax bills. :rolleyes:

what you describe is not cause for impeachment.

Yes. But I would impeach everyone. Presidents cost too much, especially in a recession. I am one of those few remaining people that believes in a government where people do their jobs for free or at a small salary because they are there to help the country, not use it as a vehicle for their extravagant lifestyle choices at the expense of everyone else's tax bills. :rolleyes:

You know, considering the way that the PAC's and the lobbyists throw money at Congress and the Senate, as well as the fact that everything is PAID FOR by the US taxpayer, I'm kinda wondering why they get so much for a check.

Good idea, tell 'em they work for a dollar a day, with room and board provided.

Yeah let's make them hard up for money that'll certainly decrease the number of bribes they take.

WINGNUT ALERT!!!

2Parties, gautama, Granny, hipeter924
ustag.gif
, IHBF, Kalam

Forum List

Back