Should Nancy Pelosi be the New Democratic House Speaker?

I think so. I admit that she comes across as somewhat goofy in interviews - but she's experienced, smart, and very effective. She gets results. She remembers Nixon and Watergate. HOWEVER, I believe she should be forced to clarify her positions on how she will lead the House before she is voted on - especially on all things Trump.

What do you think?

Doesn't matter. She will be.

She said: "Ok, Fudge, you do it." Fudge said: "No, that's Ok, I nominate you."

I think so. I admit that she comes across as somewhat goofy in interviews - but she's experienced, smart, and very effective. She gets results. She remembers Nixon and Watergate. HOWEVER, I believe she should be forced to clarify her positions on how she will lead the House before she is voted on - especially on all things Trump.

What do you think?

Doesn't matter. She will be.

She said: "Ok, Fudge, you do it." Fudge said: "No, that's Ok, I nominate you."
Pretty much what happened! :lol:

What do you think?
Lol
Washington redskin...
You’re a drone... that’s a fact

Nancy Pelosi Wins Democratic Speaker Nomination

Challenges remain for the California Democrat as she faces a floor vote in January to secure the position.

WASHINGTON ― Despite a group of Democrats vowing to block her, Nancy Pelosi cruised through an internal House Democratic Caucus vote Wednesday to effectively secure the nomination of her party to return as speaker.

Pelosi won the caucus vote 203-32, with three blank ballots and one absence, in an uncontested race. (A total of 239 votes were cast because Democrats allowed ballots from delegates, who won’t get to participate in the House floor vote.)

The Democratic leader came away with a slightly stronger vote than expected, but, as the 32 votes against Pelosi indicate, her work isn’t done.

Congratulations Speaker Pelosi!

Forum List

Back