Should Nancy Pelosi be the New Democratic House Speaker?

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
I think so. I admit that she comes across as somewhat goofy in interviews - but she's experienced, smart, and very effective. She gets results. She remembers Nixon and Watergate. HOWEVER, I believe she should be forced to clarify her positions on how she will lead the House before she is voted on - especially on all things Trump.

What do you think?

Nah

upload_2018-11-9_19-11-5.jpeg

I think she needs to be medically evaluated for dementia or whatever is causing her to spaz out...but that might be normal for a demoquack

If the Democrats are smart they will elect a new Speaker of the House, preferably someone a bit younger and with a bit more charisma; however, they are not and will make her Speaker anyway.

If the Democrats are smart they will elect a new Speaker of the House, preferably someone a bit younger and with a bit more charisma; however, they are not and will make her Speaker anyway.

If the quacks were smart (and the pubs) they'd retire anyone with over three terms

If the quacks were smart (and the pubs) they'd retire anyone with over three terms

And leave that gravy train?! Fat chance. A nest doesn't feather itself.

And leave that gravy train?! Fat chance. A nest doesn't feather itself.

Sometimes they have to be forced out of that nest....term limits

I think so. I admit that she comes across as somewhat goofy in interviews - but she's experienced, smart, and very effective. She gets results. She remembers Nixon and Watergate. HOWEVER, I believe she should be forced to clarify her positions on how she will lead the House before she is voted on - especially on all things Trump.

What do you think?
On the one hand you say Pelosi should be Speaker because you think she is a slick politician but on the other hand you don't trust her judgement on which issues are most important.

What do you think?

Nancy Pelosi is very talented and was an exceptional Speaker
That said, I would like to see new blood in Democratic leadership.
Pelosi, Schumer, Biden and company have been marginally successful in their direction of the party

The Democratic Party can do much better

What do you think?

Pelosi, Schumer, Biden and company have been marginally successful in their direction of the party

So who do you think can do better than Pelosi?

What do you think?

So who do you think can do better than Pelosi?

Forrest Gump

What do you think?
On the one hand you say Pelosi should be Speaker because you think she is a slick politician but on the other hand you don't trust her judgement on which issues are most important.

I still remember when she said impeachment of President George W. Bush was OFF the table. I don't want Trump to be OFF the table - on anything.

What do you think?

I still remember when she said impeachment of President George W. Bush was OFF the table. I don't want Trump to be OFF the table - on anything.

TDS causes that

What do you think?

I consider her a "seasoned" politician. I want to know where she stands on the current landscape.

Forum List

Back