Should NAMBLA's freedom of speech be infringed?

Should NAMBLA's freedom of speech be infringed?

• Total voters
I defend their first amendment rights even though their beliefs sickens me.

I also defend America's Second Amendment rights. If one or all of these people were to run into an errant bullet, I wouldn't lose any sleep over it.

I defend their first amendment rights even though their beliefs sickens me.

I also defend America's Second Amendment rights. If one or all of these people were to run into an errant bullet, I wouldn't lose any sleep over it.

I would think that anyone being struck with an "errant" bullet would be cause for concern. By definition that would make it random.

Should someone catch one of these shitstains assaulting his kid and blow his brains out deliberately, then I wouldn't lose any sleep over it.

My feelings on the 1st amendment mirror a quote from the movie 'An American President'

""You want free speech? Let's see you acknowledge a man whose words make your blood boil, who's standing center stage and advocating at the top of his lungs that which you would spend a lifetime opposing at the top of yours."

Last edited:
I seriously doubt the Founding Fathers would have defended the NAMBLA's right to free speech.

People need to realize that the orginal intent for the founding fathers was for free POLITICAL speech.

The right to freely express your views against the government.

That right has now been twisted to mean defending the rights of even the most foul and vile speech people can come up with; including child molesting.

Oh, for crying out loud. Where did you twinks get the erroneous idea that inciting criminal activity has EVER been a protected First Amendment right? The First Amendment doesn't allow you to shout "Fire!" in a crowded building, ...

Honestly.

Really, where does it say in the 1st amendment that you cannot shout fire in a crowded building?

Holmes, writing for a unanimous majority, ruled that it was illegal to distribute flyers opposing the draft during World War I. Holmes argued this abridgment of free speech was permissible because it presented a "clear and present danger" to the government's recruitment efforts for the war. Holmes wrote:

The most stringent protection of free speech would not protect a man falsely shouting fire in a theater and causing a panic. [...] The question in every case is whether the words used are used in such circumstances and are of such a nature as to create a clear and present danger that they will bring about the substantive evils that Congress has a right to prevent.

Holmes wrote of falsely shouting fire, because, of course, if there were a fire in a crowded theater, one may rightly indeed shout "Fire!"; one may, depending on the law in operation, even be obliged to. Falsely shouting "Fire!" in a crowded theater, i.e. shouting "Fire!" when one believes there to be no fire in order to cause panic, was interpreted not to be protected by the First Amendment.

Shouting fire in a crowded theater - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I would say that the invitation to fuck little boys causes a "clear and present danger".

Other than as a right wingnut fear tactic..

Does NAMBLA even exist anymore?

"Should NAMBLA's freedom of speech be infringed? "

No they can talk all they want as they are hung by the neck.

You did not offer the option that they should not be allowed to exist?

You are pathetic. You perhaps didn't bother to look, but 60% of those who voted no their speech should not be infringed are posters you consider right wing.

Moron.

Not an answer moron

Since it hit the news outlets in the late 1980s with a few whacko's trying to get on TV, I have not seen any mention of NAMBLA except for fear mongering purposes.
I doubt if they ever had more than a thousand members.

Do they even exist anymore?

You are pathetic. You perhaps didn't bother to look, but 60% of those who voted no their speech should not be infringed are posters you consider right wing.

Moron.

Not an answer moron

Since it hit the news outlets in the late 1980s with a few whacko's trying to get on TV, I have not seen any mention of NAMBLA except for fear mongering purposes.
I doubt if they ever had more than a thousand members.

Do they even exist anymore?
Wasn't meant to be an answer, moron. It addressed your pathetic need to look at everything with a partisan slant even when there is nothing partisan about it.

Do you ever think at all or are you so wrought with partisan hatred that your mind is too clouded to think rationally?

Yes. Hate speech, inciting violence, and death threats are currently prohibited. If NAMBLA is soliciting sex with minors, that is criminal. If their speech is confined to adults only websites, then they should be monitored by law enforcement. If they've committed no crime, they have nothing to fear. People who fuck children should accept that minor intrusion on their privacy. Either that, or be de-balled.

why shouldn't everyone be spied on at all times then?

Everyone should be spied on at all times.

As far was watching the watchers? Who cares, it's for our own good.

that is true. the nsa/fbi/cia sure have done a great job of self policing. I trust them.

people who advocate stuff like chanel does should be spied on at all times in my opinion. they obviously hate the constitution and bill of rights and are actively working to subvert it.

that is true. the nsa/fbi/cia sure have done a great job of self policing. I trust them.

Preach it brother. These people don't get enough credit. They deserve our praise and worship. They also deserve a pay increase for all they do protecting our freedoms. Good job guys. God Bless America.

Preach it brother. These people don't get enough credit. They deserve our praise and worship. They also deserve a pay increase for all they do protecting our freedoms. Good job guys. God Bless America.

we should make them immune from war crimes, remove oversight from them, make a department of homeland security & patriot act to blur the line between what rights are still protected of americans vs what gets lumped in with foreign adversaries, give them retroactive immunity from past crimes, give them billions more each year, etc.

o wait!

Forum List

Back