should METH offenders be allowed psuedoeffedrine

ROLAND

Feb 21, 2013
According to current law an statute KNOWN meth offenders are allowed psuedo effedrine products at the counter Shouldnt the registry laws be addmended to stop criminals known to participate in such from obtaining the precursers to manufacture methamphetamines,,. STOP known criminals from purchacing psuedoeffedrine

isn't that why you can only purchase limited amounts of psudeo effedrine products from behind the pharmacy and have to show an ID.

the limitation is sort of trying to regulate meth in a simaler way as the DUI system or the .08 illinois legal alcohal limit The correct way is to Prevent known criminals from repeating crimes of thier known nature The limitations at the pharmacy are saying its ok to purchace an amount of spuedoeffedrine to manufacture 7 grams of meth per month instead of preventing it totally thru more appropriate legislation

or adding bonded inate chemicals to the psuedoeffedrine pills rendering them unable to be used in the chemical manufacturing proccess

Or, we could stop worrying about adults engaging in consensual activity that neither hurts another nor involves taking what doesn't belong to them.

Personally, I couldn't give two shits about what you or any other adult chooses to ingest. Your body, your choice. Cross that line and steal from another to buy your meth or hurt anyone in the process...well, we already have laws against that.

Freedom involves good and bad choices. Time to deal with that and stop incarcerating people that never hurt another nor took what didn't belong to them. The 'war on drugs' is an utter failure.

Personally, I'd NEVER touch the stuff.

a bonding agent would be an inate material or chemical added in the pill mixing stage of manufacturing thus rendering the pills useless to manufacture meth The same theory that the USDA uses in the oxycotine manfacturing process in order to prevent them from being used intervieniously I believe the gov knows of this tech allready an am at a quandrum as to why this hasnt been done allready I made suggestions to mothers against meth my only theory as to the why not is corperate prophits thru the anthiquated court systems an prison systems

a bonding agent would be an inate material or chemical added in the pill mixing stage of manufacturing thus rendering the pills useless to manufacture meth The same theory that the USDA uses in the oxycotine manfacturing process in order to prevent them from being used intervieniously I believe the gov knows of this tech allready an am at a quandrum as to why this hasnt been done allready I made suggestions to mothers against meth my only theory as to the why not is corperate prophits thru the anthiquated court systems an prison systems

So this is a problem for those companies that make cough medicine...but not the assholes that cook meth?

Pass.

According to current law an statute KNOWN meth offenders are allowed psuedo effedrine products at the counter Shouldnt the registry laws be addmended to stop criminals known to participate in such from obtaining the precursers to manufacture methamphetamines,,. STOP known criminals from purchacing psuedoeffedrine

They aren't allowed to buy the amount needed to make a marketable amount. Who cares if they are cooking it up for themselves.

yer theories on current laws are like bull baiting or leaving cookies for a child an then punishing them by slamming em into hell a just steward of gov would address the problem at the source in a preventative manor thus solving the troubled area instead of allowing folly into perdition pergatory an punishment

why not what about the quart of spent fuel that is diposed of at an alarming rate into our water table if 10000 quarts a month make into our sewers an streams an rivers this is contaminating millions of gallons of water a year thus incresing cancer causing carcinogens birth defects an death of micro organisms,,. these kinds of practises are plauging china take a look at the end results there

yer theories on current laws are like bull baiting or leaving cookies for a child an then punishing them by slamming em into hell a just steward of gov would address the problem at the source in a preventative manor thus solving the troubled area instead of allowing folly into perdition pergatory an punishment

Wrong. Nobody is saying there shouldn't be laws against CHILDREN using drugs. We're talking about adults, which was made very clear.

A 'just steward' of government would respect the right of an individual to conduct his life in the manner he sees fit, as long as he doesn't infringe on the rights of others. You dumping meth into your body does not infringe on the rights of others. It's just a stupid thing to do, as is looking to government to prevent people from engaging in consensual activity the central planners find offensive.

Again, pass.

Starting material for methamphetamine. Would you give "Joker' Tsarnaev a pressure cooker, 2 sticks of dynamite, ten pounds of nails, ten pounds of ball bearings and feel comfortable about it?

Forum List

Back