Should man rule over women for women’s own good?

Women should rule over men and put most of us assholes in a cage.Men have destroyed this world with "my dick is bigger than yours" syndrome. Maybe women can fix it.:mad:

Women are great in the bible.
Miriam lead the Jews into Israel.
Christ was closest to women, and appeared first to them when he was resurrected
The bible is full of the stories of wonderful, strong, amazing women.
Naomi, Ruth, Sara...Samuel's mother...all amazing stories, and it is obvious that women are admired and treasured in the bible.

No, they aren't supposed to preach, we have different roles in the church. Big whoop.

For sure the church has a different role for women.
That is a big part of the problem.

Genesis 3 16 Unto the woman he said, I will greatly multiply thy sorrow and thy conception; in sorrow thou shalt bring forth children; and thy desire shall be to thy husband, and he shall rule over thee.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqN8E...eature=related[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9dspW...eature=related[/ame]

Regards
DL

I've always liked this reasoning
:cool:

So, what's the deal with the wife and the rib? To find the answer, let's take a look at the make-up and function of the rib. The rib is:

1. located on the man's side
  2. delicate, yet strong at the same time
  3. covers the two most vital organs of man:

• his heart
  • his lungs

Now, with what we know for certain about our awesome and purposeful God and with what we know about the make up and function of the rib, we can see clearly why God used the rib out of the man to form the wife.

God used the rib to show both the man and the woman that the woman was made to be by the man's side. To walk alongside him, to bless, support and protect him, to be the closest thing to his heart. God made the woman delicate in nature (that's why we get our feelings hurt more easily than men and even get physically injured more easily than men). But we are also strong. We are stubborn (sometimes in a good way and sometimes bad). Our strength gives us the ability to fight for our families and all that we believe in. And last but not least, we protect the two most vital organs of man, his heart and lungs. The heart pumps the very life-blood of the man throughout his entire body and the lungs give the man the ability to have breath. Without these two organs protected and functioning well, it is impossible for a man to function at his optimum and may even cause his death.
My Second Love: A Proverbs 31 Study: The Wife and The Rib

Man was Eve's mother. How droll.
Only retards would think that men can birth women.

Can't even let women have that birthing job all to themselves eh?
What is that? Womb envy?

Regards
DL

Should man rule over women for women’s own good?

I suspect most Republicans say "yes".

They are killing themselves so quickly that one wonders if left leaning friendly flag ops have infiltrated the right to kill them.

Regards
DL

Eh. Women are not allowed to be great and preach.

You are good at saying how great to women men should be as they rule over them.

Regards
DL

I know many great women. I've heard many women preach. Both with words and their overwhelming examples.

I don't know what you are trying to say that I am good at saying since your sentence didnt make much sense. But I can tell you want I am saying is that you don't understand what God means by rule. The quotes I just provided show that God's leaders are those that serve others. The scriptures you are citing, in reality, are telling men to serve their wives.

Then if men are to serve, why are they not doing it. In fact, why does the right of both religions and governments think serving and suppression are the same word?

Your bible says men rule and suddenly now you say that rule means serve. Sigh.

Regards
DL

man in 1:27 is a generic term referring to both male/female.
I agree with that.

But the verses do not address the OP's question.

Yeah they do. There is God, and there is us. There is what God does in His Name, and there is what Man both Professes and does in His Name, which is not always sanctioned. Still, it is a matter of Faith and Conscience. Every Tangent, every miss step, every false claim, has it's price. Every Body, Every Person, a Vessel, a Temple of the Holy Ghost, Male and Female. Consider that there is no single step that is not accounted for. ;) If there is one true source of Impartial Righteous Judgement, it is way beyond the limits and tangents we create. Matters of Conscience are between Each and Every Individual, and Our Maker, Male and Female Alike. Salvation is a matter of Conscience. There is nothing more significant.

True. And those who accept the righteous judgement of God and place women below men will know they should have opted for justice when they are hell bound.

Regards
DL

Are there any verses in the Bible written by a woman?

When was the last book written?

How much has the world changed since then?

I sometimes wonder about these threads. Using ancient beliefs to justify present day discriminations.

Note how few admit to discrimination without just cause.

Regards
DL

If a god were so petty as to create storms that killed 22 people (including the 4 year old daughter of the woman who had dedicated her life to his service), seriously injured hundreds, and destroyed thousands of home, just because a woman was leading a congregation, then I would not worship him.

In essence, you are judging God based on what "You" deem is correct. :cool:

???

Are you not doing exactly the same thing?

Regards
DL

I also do not believe God sent those passages. I believe they were written by men, for men, to wield control.
The Bible says that His ways and thoughts are higher than your ways and thoughts.

So in essence; he has a plan, but doesn't need your approval.

When you judge God in these situations like you just did.

You are basically saying you are smarter than Him when He doesn't meet your standards. :cool:

Bible God does not meet the standards of any decent human being.

Man is more responsible that your tyrannical genocidal son murdering fool.

It was God's plan from the beginning to have Adam and Eve eat the forbidden fruit. This can be demonstrated by the fact that the bible says that Jesus "was crucified from the foundations of the Earth," that is to say, God planned to crucify Jesus as atonement for sin before he even created human beings or God damned sin.

If God had not intended humans to sin from the beginning, why did he build into the Creation this "solution" for sin? Why create a solution for a problem you do not anticipate?

God knew that the moment he said "don't eat from that tree," the die was cast. The eating was inevitable. Eve was merely following the plan.

This then begs the question.

What kind of God would plan and execute the murder of his own son when there was absolutely no need to?

Only an insane God. That’s who.

The cornerstone of Christianity is human sacrifice, thus showing it‘s immorality.

One of Christianity's highest form of immorality is what they have done to women.
They have denied them equality and subjugated them to men.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqN8EYIIR3g&feature=related]Women Part 1 - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9dspWh9g3hU&feature=related]Women Part 2 - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9c0RFxXrYzg&feature=related]Holy Bible - Epic Fail - YouTube[/ame]

Regards
DL

Women should rule over men and put most of us assholes in a cage.Men have destroyed this world with "my dick is bigger than yours" syndrome. Maybe women can fix it.:mad:

Maybe.

If men and women ever want a just community where equality rules, then we had better get off our butts.

For evil to grow, all good people need do is nothing.

Regards
DL

If we do not rule over the women, the women will dominae us.

Thanks to most of their "diplomatic" natures, we can keep the women fooled into thinking they actuall need us to dominate them.

Remember what our forefathers taught us--Women are smart, ensnare them through sex, charisma and our self-assuredness!

Naw, women are just as bad with the "my tit's are bigger than your tit"s" syndrome. :eusa_angel:

:lol:
HG knows what I am saying is true about women claiming dominance over other women based on boob size. :eusa_angel:

I've seen women try to claim dominance over each other by anyway they can, better hair, bigger breasts, in better shape, their man makes more money etc etc women are always in competition with each other.:eusa_angel:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_tX3AnKiYb0&feature=related]Dion - The Wanderer ( Alternate Stereo Verison ) - YouTube[/ame]
Dion - The Wanderer

Forum List

Back