Should Jerusalem be made an international city?

Maybe you can remind us what happened when Ariel Sharon decided to visit the Temple Mount in 2000 ? ;)

How would you feel if Adolf Eichmann took a tour of the Wailing Wall?

The Temple Mount is a Jewish Holy site genius. Again , are you 12 years old ?
These Nazi comparisons that you constantly come up with are so childish and immature, and of course extremely idiotic. How the hell does Adolf Eichmann visiting the Wailing Wall compare to Ariel Sharon visiting the Temple Mount ??

I attacked the message. Your Nazi comparisons are immature and have no correlation to what is being discussed. But like I said earlier, it's typical of pro - Palis to make such comparisons, so it's really nothing new for me.

Nice deflection. Can you please elaborate how there is no freedom , justice or equality now, and how giving the Palestinian control over part of Jerusalem would achieve those three?
Or you can admit your mistake :cool:

Jews control when and how Muslims may enter their holy places.

That is not freedom or justice.
How does that differ from all the centuries during which Muslims controlled when and how Jews and Christians might enter their holy places?

How does that differ from all the centuries (late Roman Empire, Eastern [Byzantine] Empire, Crusades, Mandate) during which Christians controlled when and how Jews and Muslims might enter their holy places?

It's simply the Jews' turn in the barrel again...
I wonder if Hyrcamus has any problems with the Arabs playing soccer on the Temple Mount when Jews are not allowed to pray there.

I attacked the message. Your Nazi comparisons are immature and have no correlation to what is being discussed. But like I said earlier, it's typical of pro - Palis to make such comparisons, so it's really nothing new for me.

Ah, an ad hominem attack.

Ah, an ad hominem attack.

Actually, I was just stating a fact that you already knew. Feel free to call it what you want however :cool:

Forum List

Back