Should Illegal Aliens Be Allowed To Vote?

Should Illegal Aliens Be Allowed To Vote?

• Total voters

Zander

Platinum Member
Sep 10, 2009
Los Angeles CA
Simple question.

Should illegal Aliens be allowed to vote?

They live here! Shouldn't they have a say in how they are governed?

I voted no. Illegals are ILLEGAL. They have no business being in our country let alone voting!

That being said, I do favor a sting operation that tells illegals that they can vote if they simply register!! All they have to do is come to the local library on Sept 1 (pick a date) and they can register to vote for free shit!! When they get there they are then arrested and deported.

I voted no. Illegals are ILLEGAL. They have no business being in our country let alone voting!

That being said, I do favor a sting operation that tells illegals that they can vote if they simply register!! All they have to do is come to the local library on Sept 1 (pick a date) and they can register to vote for free shit!! When they get there they are then arrested and deported.
Arresting them is easy, we do it daily here in Arizona. Deporting them under Obozo is the hard part.

LEGAL immigrants are not allowed to vote, why would we let ILLEGAL immigrants, when not even LEGAL immigrants can vote?

Arresting them is easy, we do it daily here in Arizona. Deporting them under Obozo is the hard part.

President Trump will let ICE use his plane......:rofl:

LEGAL immigrants are not allowed to vote, why would we let ILLEGAL immigrants, when not even LEGAL immigrants can vote?

Should you have to prove you're a citizen to register to vote?
No, but the State should prove you are NOT a citizen when you register to vote and the State vets your registration...They can do this with federal lists such as e-verify and others.... they have the means to discern your citizenship, just like they have the means to determine you are an exfelon that can't legally vote...

Simple question.

Should illegal Aliens be allowed to vote?

They live here! Shouldn't they have a say in how they are governed?
Dumb question. Of course not.

The fact that this question is even asked, indicates how f**ked up America has become.

at the initial sign up.....

That's fine as long as one then has to show one's ID in order to prove one is actually the person on the voter roster.
why? who votes in another person's place at the polls and taking the risk of getting caught and charged with a felony? no one.

Is this a serious question? Hell no. No way, no how.

Do I get to vote in the Mexican elections?

HELL No. They are here ONLY through deceit and fraud. They are here? SO? That doesn't mean a damned thing. If someone steals your credit card number, and buys stuff, do they get to keep it because of where they are? "They are here", it has nothing to do with anything.

at the initial sign up.....

That's fine as long as one then has to show one's ID in order to prove one is actually the person on the voter roster.
why? who votes in another person's place at the polls and taking the risk of getting caught and charged with a felony? no one.

You are rather naive. There are counties with more people registered to vote than actually live in them...a portion of the registered are actually dead. Poll workers also have access to the lists of those who haven't shown up to vote. That information can be exploited by those who wish to tip a close election.

Forum List

Back