Trump's VP?

Gov Kasich.

Jeb Bush has a new nemesis, and it isn’t Donald Trump.

Presidential hopeful, Ohio Gov. John Kasich (R), is quietly rising in the polls in New Hampshire, capitalizing on a strong debate performance where he seemed at ease in the spotlight.

With many in the Republican Party seeking to find a Trump slayer, Kasich’s late-summer surge is threatening to steal away the mantle of establishment favorite that Bush had long been expected to claim.

Rising Kasich threatens Bush

Gov Kasich.

Jeb Bush has a new nemesis, and it isn’t Donald Trump.

Presidential hopeful, Ohio Gov. John Kasich (R), is quietly rising in the polls in New Hampshire, capitalizing on a strong debate performance where he seemed at ease in the spotlight.

With many in the Republican Party seeking to find a Trump slayer, Kasich’s late-summer surge is threatening to steal away the mantle of establishment favorite that Bush had long been expected to claim.

Rising Kasich threatens Bush

"Trump Slayer"

Oy. Melodrama!!!

Cruz looks good to me as a VP and Ben Carson also looks good to me as a VP.

Is Bozo the Clown dead?

One can say Barry is already gasping his last breath.....but...it's then when these people are the most dangerous.

A false flag here.... market crash there.... then martial Law....and that's it.

This miserable chapter is not finished yet.

Last edited:
Is Bozo the Clown dead?

One can say Barry is already gasping his last breath.....but...it's then when these people are the most dangerous.

You are very adept at falsehoods, I see. Maybe you should run for public office as a Repub? You want to compare job growth between the W and Obama administrations? NO, I don't think you do.....

Is Bozo the Clown dead?

You are very adept at falsehoods, I see. Maybe you should run for public office as a Repub? You want to compare job growth between the W and Obama administrations? NO, I don't think you do.....
But what about those lying ass unemployment statistics?

Forum List

Back