Should I Believe 'em About Bachmann??

As this seems to be a subject with which thing 1 and thing 2 seem
to have a great deal of experience...

...the following, which deals with said subject may provide enlightenment:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QK3Eo9cScEQ&feature=share]YouTube - ‪Ronald Reagan tells joke about Democrats‬‏[/ame]

Should I Believe 'em About Bachmann??

Don’t believe anyone – research it for yourself.

And the issue is not what you ‘believe’ but ‘does it matter.’ It’s a fact, for example, that Bachmann considers the separation if church and State a ‘myth,’ the only question is does it matter to you:

“[Public schools] are teaching children that there is separation of church and state, and I am here to tell you that is a myth. That’s not true,” Bachmann said at the group’s 2006 fundraiser in Minneapolis.

Bachmann to raise funds for controversial Christian punk ministry | Minnesota Independent: News. Politics. Media.

For those who understand the original intent of the Establishment Clause and that decisions of the Supreme Court become the law of the land, Bachmann’s position on this and other issues either exhibit her contempt for the Constitution and Court or her ignorance of Constitutional case law.

Either circumstance renders her unqualified to be president.

It is a myth.

I watched Obama's speech yesterday and no he is not stupid. He may be devious and a corporate worshipper, but stupid he is not.

With all due respect, you lack the underlying skill set to make such a determination. The hate sites declare Bachmann stupid - so you say she is stupid. The hate sites declare Obama brilliant, so you say he is brilliant. You think whatever the hate sites tell you to think.

Forum List

Back