Should I be Happy about Humanity's Demise?

Blah…blah…blah.. I would have thought instead of yapping, you would explain your point of view and…

Just kidding. I know you’re a retard and so didn’t really expect anything. So, again, thanks for being predictable. :itsok:
You don't matter.

You don't matter.
:itsok: Is that why you keep responding, retard?

P.S. Please keep responding. Love calling you a retard.

PPS. Thank you for helping me to keep proving you are a retard, retard.

You don't matter.

PPS. I enjoy calling you a retard, all day long.

PPS. I enjoy calling you a retard, all day long.
You don't matter.

You don't matter.
Poor retard. Got its ass handed to it and now is trying to salvage whatever little is left of its dignity! :auiqs.jpg:

Thank you, retard. For coming forward and proving to everyone that you are indeed a retard.

Poor retard. Got its ass handed to it and now is trying to salvage whatever little is left of its dignity! :auiqs.jpg:

Thank you, retard. For coming forward and proving to everyone that you are indeed a retard.
You don't matter.

You don't matter.
Poor dumb retard. Got its ass handed to it and now is trying to salvage whatever little is left of its dignity! :auiqs.jpg:

Poor dumb retard. Got its ass handed to it and now is trying to salvage whatever little is left of its dignity! :auiqs.jpg:

You don't matter.

You don't matter.

Forum List

Back