CDZ Should "Gender IDENTITY" be treated like physical Race/Gender or like Faith Based Affiliation?

Discussion in 'Clean Debate Zone' started by emilynghiem, Aug 13, 2018.

1. Picaro

Picaro Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7,690
    WE should put in TV cameras in every stall, so everyone can watch people doing whatever it is they do in stalls. Why? Because voyeurs are people, too, their rights matter as much as any other mentally ill fetishists' rights do, and it hurts their feelings when people don't let them watch, makes them feel like outsiders and stuff.

"NAMBLA" logic - an extreme absolutist position which demands that for logical consistencies sake that certain gross crimes be allowed, in order that no one might feel restrained." -Stirling S. Newberry

2. Picaro

Picaro Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7,690
    Yes, because pandering to each and every ridiculous neurotic's sniveling and 'special needs' at any cost is just what is called for, especially when its school kids and their ridiculous narcissistic dope-addled 'parents' making demands.

Why not just force Congress to write up a separate Constitution and personalized set of laws for each and every individual who feels themselves to be 'special'? What could be wrong with that??? It's only some 330 million of them they would need to do, after all. Then they can adapt the budget to suit them individually, too.

And then they can do the same for each and every criminal illegal alien who shows up at the border and demands one, too.

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. BlackSand

BlackSand Nobody Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +16,120
    As soon as you start referring to "regular restrooms" and any alternative ... You open the door for "separate but equal" nit-wits.
    In most cases you will notice that when handicapped facilities were agreed upon ... The small accomidations where quickly met, then the regular restroom changed.

"Treats everyone equally" is a misidentification ... Because they are treated equally now (use the bathroom specific to your biological gender, which you do actually have).
    If a person doesn't want to be equal to everyone else ... Then they need to start asking for special accommodations and quit pretending they are equal.

4. Dogmaphobe

Dogmaphobe Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +13,035
    A decade ago there were two genders. Now there are, what, like 32 or something? At the rate we are going, we will all have our own unique gender someday.

As far as gender identity is concerned, I think we should treat it in terms of group psychosis. This is all as much a societal disorder as an individual and it is getting worse.

To answer the question, though, I would try to distinguish between gender dysphora and those who claim their gender is all about what used to be called kink.the degree of choice vs selection are different. I think it is a mixture of all three to tell you the truth, but the difference lies in how much of each.

5. ScorpioRising007

ScorpioRising007 Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +104
    Unfortunately the world is not black and white, conservatives often think in just black and white terms. The simple minded and uneducated folks think Gender is biological determined. And I admit I once thought this same way before I got my college degrees and my eyes were opened by some brilliant college professors. Gender identity is not as simple anymore as what someone's physical gender is, but Gender actually is a "social norm". Anyone who has ever taken a gender studies class will come to realize this.

Very enlightening video from University of Yale online about "Queer Theory and Gender Performativity"

another interesting video "Critically Examining the Doctorine of Gender Identity

6. Bob Blaylock

Bob Blaylock Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7,428
    9FNW9WP.png

• Funny and Agree!! Funny and Agree!! x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. Bob Blaylock

Bob Blaylock Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7,428
    Some things really are black-and white. The distinction between male and female in humans is among these.

A man is not, and cannot ever become, a woman.

A woman is not, and can never become, a man.

And to be confused about the difference between men and women is prima facie proof of serious, delusional mental illness, nothing more or less.

As is giving even the slightest vestige of credence to anything coming out of a “gender studies” class.

Sane people need to just stop humouring and coddling those of you who insanely deny the essential distinction between male and female, and who just spread confusion and nonsense pertaining thereto.

• Winner Winner x 1