CDZ More Costs Smaller Tax Base

william the wie

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2009
Off the scale fire and floods at the wrong time of the year with major tax driven out-migration what is going on with the Blue Wall?

The lazy, the junkies and criminals will continue to migrate to the left coast but who is going to head to the northeast and how will it be paid for?

My guess? Property taxes. You can leave but your house can't.

True but housing stock damage appears to be compounding in NJ and DE due to flooding and flood insurance is getting expensive. In CA rebuilding from past fires and floods are also driving insurance rates through the roof and compounding is likely to get more noticeable.

My guess? Property taxes. You can leave but your house can't.

True but housing stock damage appears to be compounding in NJ and DE due to flooding and flood insurance is getting expensive. In CA rebuilding from past fires and floods are also driving insurance rates through the roof and compounding is likely to get more noticeable.

bleh,

Here in Missoura we use big government welfare to rebuild every small town located in the floodplain of the confluence of the continent's two largest rivers.

There is NO convincing me handouts are only for blue's (or red's).

Let's go dredge for barges.

Let's subsidize healthcare for the poor.

Let's make the poor pay SOMETHING for the socialized healthcare they've had since the 50's.

Let's XO out the IRS mandate (which probably wasn't constitutional anyways).

Got welfare for farmers who got hurt by some big government tariff?

How about free phones for everyone?

Wait, I have a TIFF for a strip mall development for you.

That makes too much sense. Let's TIFF a batting cage because a fired Cardinal's manager with a sketchy investment past is involved.

This red vs blue stuff tires me. Its all people begging for their welfare.

How insensitive can I be.....Bring me some Mexicans who wanna work not the elderly parents of the first lady!

Missouri is solvent. With very few exceptions the Blue states ain't. NM, MN, PA, MD, VA, WI, WA and OR are the shining exceptions. WI and PA are tax havens for neighboring bluer states. MD is on the fast track to insolvency.

Forum List

Back