Should Elsa get a fella ?

Frozen didn't homosexualize anyone. This is nothing more than a backlash against the homos who were demanding that Elsa be a lesbian.

Great movie. Clearly some people have far too much time on their hands.

Not fair. Sponge Bob has been in the market for a partner a lot longer than Elsa. It's not fair to make him spend all those cold, lonely nights in the bottom of the sea without a significant other.

No there were some dimwitted faggot activists who thought that she should fall in love with a chick.

Ugh. Faggotry.

Not fair. Sponge Bob has been in the market for a partner a lot longer than Elsa. It's not fair to make him spend all those cold, lonely nights in the bottom of the sea without a significant other.
I am old enough to remember Top Cat.
I dont know how that would be viewed today. A bunch of welfare scroungers, getting stuff for FREE and living together, all male, in squalor and defying the police every day.
What really happened in those trash cans and how many kids were homosexualised by watching it ?

It's Disney's fault for bending over for the homosexuals in the first place, and going after North Carolina and Mississippi for religious freedom laws and restroom laws. They lay in bed with the enemy of family values, and now they are paying the price.

"When Frozen first debuted in theaters, fans theorized that the underlying plot points promoted inclusion and many adopted the movie’s hit song, “Let it Go,” as a gay anthem permitting self-acceptance."

"Since Sunday, when 17-year-old Alexis Isabel Moncada first tweeted her musings about an LGBT-inclusive plot line for Disney’s Frozen 2, the sequel to the 2013 blockbuster hit, the teenager’s creative hashtag has been shared online thousands of times."

"
GLAAD’s solution? Start with Star Wars.
“As sci-fi projects have the special opportunity to create unique worlds whose advanced societies can serve as a commentary on our own, the most obvious place where Disney could include LGBT characters is in the upcoming eighth Star Wars film,” the study recommends.
The possibility of a gay character coming to a galaxy near you isn’t far fetched, and perhaps more likely than Elsa getting that girlfriend."

#GiveElsaAGirlfriend in Frozen 2 asks new Twitter campaign

I dont know how that would be viewed today. A bunch of welfare scroungers, getting stuff for FREE and living together, all male, in squalor and defying the police every day.
What really happened in those trash cans and how many kids were homosexualised by watching it ?
I'm sure you probably know more about that than we do.

I remember that. Most didn't notice, but TC called Choo-Choo by the name of Cooch, and was referred to by the rest of the gang as Bottom cat. Yep, there was some turd tamping going on in those garbage cans.

I remember that. Most didn't notice, but TC called Choo-Choo by the name of Cooch, and was referred to by the rest of the gang as Bottom cat. Yep, there was some turd tamping going on in those garbage cans.
Do you see Officer Dibble as an enabler ?

It's Disney's fault for bending over for the homosexuals in the first place, and going after North Carolina and Mississippi for religious freedom laws and restroom laws. They lay in bed with the enemy of family values, and now they are paying the price.

Disney quit worrying about what gay rights haters thought long ago. They are probably laughing about this.

If Disney is going to be "gay-friendly" in it's cartoons (which Frozen was, note the not-so-subtle lesbian relationship between "sisters") then it will become a focus of controversy in this culture war between LGBT and Christians. Since family values Christians are the primary audience of Disney movies, it seems foolish for Disney to irk them, but yet Disney is doing just that.

Do you see Officer Dibble as an enabler ?

Not sure he didn't join in every once in a while.

Disney quit worrying about what gay rights haters thought long ago. They are probably laughing about this.
Disney is a big corporation that makes billions of dollars in profits a year selling entertainment to families. If they want to piss off family-oriented folks, then they will pay a heavy price, in lost profits. Also, I would think we could call Congress, and have them ask the Justice Department to classify Disney as a monopoly, and break them up into tiny little pieces. There is no limit to what we can do if we get creative.

Disney is a big corporation that makes billions of dollars in profits a year selling entertainment to families. If they want to piss off family-oriented folks, then they will pay a heavy price, in lost profits. Also, I would think we could call Congress, and have them ask the Justice Department to classify Disney as a monopoly, and break them up into tiny little pieces. There is no limit to what we can do if we get creative.
How are they a monopoly ?

How are they a monopoly ?
They own Marvel, Lucasfilms, Pixar, Touchstone, Miramax, ABC news, ABC network, ABC Family, ABC studios, Disney channel, all the Disney parks, hotels, and resorts. They are getting too big for their britches, threatening sovereign states with boycotts.

Corporations are undemocratic, and should not have so much power and influence that they can thwart the democratic will of states that want to preserve the religious freedom of their citizens.

Also, Facebook, Google, Apple, and Microsoft should be broken up. These corporations are now richer and more powerful than entire countries. When Trump gets elected, I will put that idea in his suggestion box.

Forum List

Back