Only a fool would let a wolf into their house for dinner on purpose.

Project #
5R21AI115383-02
Application #
Study Section
Vaccines Against Microbial Diseases Study Section (VMD)
Program Officer
Park, Eun-Chung

Newcastle Disease Virus Vectored Vaccine against Poliomyelitis
We propose to develop a live vectored vaccine as a novel approach to producing safe and effective anti- poliovirus vaccine. Newcastle disease virus (NDV)-based vectored vaccines have shown encouraging results for vaccinations against many human pathogens.

Concerning New Castle disease

Newcastle disease virus (NDV) is a paramyxovirus that infects large poultry ... of which cause inflammatory demyelination in humans and dogs, respectively.

A demyelinating disease is any disease of the nervous system in which the myelin sheath of neurons is damaged. ... Some demyelinating diseases are caused by genetics, some by infectious agents, some by autoimmune reactions, and some by unknown factors.
It should read from Vaccines instead of unknown causes.

A Majority of Infectious Newcastle Disease Virus Particles Contain a Single Genome, while a Minority Contain Multiple Genomes
Paramyxoviruses produce pleiomorphic particles containing variable amounts of genetic material that correlate with virion diameter by electron microscopy. However, the infectious nature of these particles is unknown, and functional genomes are indistinguishable from defective RNA.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=15&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=2ahUKEwi05bOVxPnfAhVr6oMKHQJQBlI4ChAWMAR6BAgFEAI&url=http://citeseerx.ist.psu.edu/viewdoc/download?doi=10.1.1.628.1368&rep=rep1&type=pdf&usg=AOvVaw3R5N9Pve_6YfWWUTKm-dkw
Poliovirus vectors
are being studied as potential vaccine delivery systems, with foreign genetic sequences incorporated as part of the viral genome

The shame is on you for being so ignorant of the word.

Freedom of speech is still alive and well thank God. Go get your vaccines like a good little self righteous little drone, sue.

No one says you can't speak. But shame on you for making a litmus test of Christianity some medical treatment! "Big Pharma"....who's the drone, maybe?
Perhaps you should stick with learning the Word and knowing and understanding them all a little better before telling another "to shut up". Ignorance really is not bliss no matter who tells you it is.

Yes, the spirit of the Law rather than the letter of the Law. Actually, not even the letter since the Bible never once, not even once, mentions vaccines. But for the sake of something so Pharisaical you were willing to tell someone her grandmother was unhygienic and that's why her uncle died of Polio!! This is what ALWAYS happens with legalism. Don't you understand that from the Word?
Obviously you have nothing to add concerning the OP so I will be putting you back on my invisible ignore list. Goodbye.

Corinthians 15:39 All flesh is not the same flesh: but there is one kind of flesh of men, another flesh of beasts, another of fishes, and another of birds.

Romans 6:15 What then? shall we sin, because we are not under the law, but under grace? God forbid.

Vaccinating your kids is not SIN, for pity's sake. Legalism which allows you to justify saying really awful things to people from a legalistic viewpoint. That said, I was very heated in telling you to "shut up" and shouldn't have said it, and for that I apologize. I do not apologize for standing up to your legalism but for the way I said it.
You tell a lot of people to shut up. Its your standard response to different views.

Only a fool would let a wolf into their house for dinner on purpose.

Project #
5R21AI115383-02
Application #
Study Section
Vaccines Against Microbial Diseases Study Section (VMD)
Program Officer
Park, Eun-Chung

Newcastle Disease Virus Vectored Vaccine against Poliomyelitis
We propose to develop a live vectored vaccine as a novel approach to producing safe and effective anti- poliovirus vaccine. Newcastle disease virus (NDV)-based vectored vaccines have shown encouraging results for vaccinations against many human pathogens.

Concerning New Castle disease

Newcastle disease virus (NDV) is a paramyxovirus that infects large poultry ... of which cause inflammatory demyelination in humans and dogs, respectively.

A demyelinating disease is any disease of the nervous system in which the myelin sheath of neurons is damaged. ... Some demyelinating diseases are caused by genetics, some by infectious agents, some by autoimmune reactions, and some by unknown factors.
It should read from Vaccines instead of unknown causes.

A Majority of Infectious Newcastle Disease Virus Particles Contain a Single Genome, while a Minority Contain Multiple Genomes
Paramyxoviruses produce pleiomorphic particles containing variable amounts of genetic material that correlate with virion diameter by electron microscopy. However, the infectious nature of these particles is unknown, and functional genomes are indistinguishable from defective RNA.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=15&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=2ahUKEwi05bOVxPnfAhVr6oMKHQJQBlI4ChAWMAR6BAgFEAI&url=http://citeseerx.ist.psu.edu/viewdoc/download?doi=10.1.1.628.1368&rep=rep1&type=pdf&usg=AOvVaw3R5N9Pve_6YfWWUTKm-dkw
Poliovirus vectors
are being studied as potential vaccine delivery systems, with foreign genetic sequences incorporated as part of the viral genome

The shame is on you for being so ignorant of the word.

Freedom of speech is still alive and well thank God. Go get your vaccines like a good little self righteous little drone, sue.

No one says you can't speak. But shame on you for making a litmus test of Christianity some medical treatment! "Big Pharma"....who's the drone, maybe?
Perhaps you should stick with learning the Word and knowing and understanding them all a little better before telling another "to shut up". Ignorance really is not bliss no matter who tells you it is.

Yes, the spirit of the Law rather than the letter of the Law. Actually, not even the letter since the Bible never once, not even once, mentions vaccines. But for the sake of something so Pharisaical you were willing to tell someone her grandmother was unhygienic and that's why her uncle died of Polio!! This is what ALWAYS happens with legalism. Don't you understand that from the Word?
Obviously you have nothing to add concerning the OP so I will be putting you back on my invisible ignore list. Goodbye.

Corinthians 15:39 All flesh is not the same flesh: but there is one kind of flesh of men, another flesh of beasts, another of fishes, and another of birds.

Romans 6:15 What then? shall we sin, because we are not under the law, but under grace? God forbid.

Vaccinating your kids is not SIN, for pity's sake. Legalism which allows you to justify saying really awful things to people from a legalistic viewpoint. That said, I was very heated in telling you to "shut up" and shouldn't have said it, and for that I apologize. I do not apologize for standing up to your legalism but for the way I said it.
Did I say it was a sin? You stand against what you appear to have no clue about.
If ye fulfil the royal law according to the scripture, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself, ye do well:

If you love the children you do not stay ignorant of what is being done to them for the sake of profits.

You tell a lot of people to shut up. Its your standard response to different views.

No pretty much you, Tommy, and RodISHI that one time. I haven't apologized to you though. I think you mostly deserved it every time.

Did I say it was a sin? You stand against what you appear to have no clue about.
If ye fulfil the royal law according to the scripture, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself, ye do well:

If you love the children you do not stay ignorant of what is being done to them for the sake of profits.

Sure that's exactly what you have heavily implied throughout this entire thread. CHRISTIANS should not vaccinate their children because it's not only not good for them, it's sinful. That's legalism and going where you should not go. You're adding to the Word that which is not there. And THAT is a sin. And that is in the Bible, make no mistake about it.

Well, I'm not a 'Christian', nor a rabid antivaxer, but your idea has some merit, Rodi.
There are far too many people in the world (thanks, God, for the 'Go forth and multiply' edict), and refusing vaccination will help to reduce population pressures.
So you should eschew all forms of medical intervention, and just lay down and die, as your god intended, when a minor cut gets infected, or smallpox destroys your immune system.
The world will be so much better off without you idiots.

Sure that's exactly what you have heavily implied throughout this entire thread. CHRISTIANS should not vaccinate their children because it's not only not good for them, it's sinful. That's legalism and going where you should not go. You're adding to the Word that which is not there. And THAT is a sin. And that is in the Bible, make no mistake about it.
I'll repeat it since you obviously cannot read very well.

No need to specify vaccines as an issue when that word is not specifically listed in the Holy Bible. Vaccines are inclusive in the word 'pharmakeia'.

Revelation 9:21 Greek word (Pharmakeia) meaning PHARMACY, medication, drugs, sorcery, witchcraft ...
Strong's Greek: 5331. xxxxxxx (pharmakeia) -- the use ... - Bible Hub

https://biblehub.com/greek/5331.htm

Usage: magic, sorcery, enchantment. HELPS Word-studies. 5331 pharmakeía (from pharmakeuō, "administer drugs")properly, drug-related sorcery, like the ...

My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children.
As they were increased, so they sinned against me: therefore will I change their glory into shame.
They eat up the sin of my people, and they set their heart on their iniquity.
And there shall be, like people, like priest: and I will punish them for their ways, and reward them their doings.
For they shall eat, and not have enough: they shall commit whoredom, and shall not increase: because they have left off to take heed to the LORD.
Whoredom and wine and new wine take away the heart.
My people ask counsel at their stocks, and their staff declareth unto them: for the spirit of whoredoms hath caused them to err, and they have gone a whoring from under their God.

No need to specify vaccines as an issue when that word is not specifically listed in the Holy Bible. Vaccines are inclusive in the word 'pharmakeia'.

Revelation 9:21 Greek word (Pharmakeia) meaning PHARMACY, medication, drugs, sorcery, witchcraft ...
Strong's Greek: 5331..

Yeah, it's sorceries. It's not medicine. It's witchcraft. C'mon.

Strong's Greek: 5331..

Yeah, it's sorceries. It's not medicine. It's witchcraft. C'mon.
Obviously you cannot read and you refuse to learn or gain any true knowledge. The actual Greek word in Revelation 9:21 means Pharmakeia.

Here this young lady has more common sense, intelligence and knowledge than you. You would do well to pay attention to what she is saying also. Alchemy was "chemistry" before the periodic table. Medicines are created by using chemistry in order to treat medical conditions. Current vaccines on the other hand is a mixture of species being used to neuter people and medical experimentation by those with a Megele type spirit under the auspice of giving them "herd immunity" which is a bald face lie. What does the Bible say about Alchemy?

• Fraudulent Medicine, Modern Day Sorcery, Pharmakeia, Drugs ...

https://moniquemonicat.wordpress.com/2009/03/25/so-is-this-a-conspiracy/

Mar 25, 2009 - Sorcery in the Medical & Pharmaceutical Industry? Is this in end-time bible prophecy? You BET it is! And in a BiG way. Pharmaceutical Drugs ...

Well, I'm not a 'Christian', nor a rabid antivaxer, but your idea has some merit, Rodi.
There are far too many people in the world (thanks, God, for the 'Go forth and multiply' edict), and refusing vaccination will help to reduce population pressures.
So you should eschew all forms of medical intervention, and just lay down and die, as your god intended, when a minor cut gets infected, or smallpox destroys your immune system.
The world will be so much better off without you idiots.
I prefer that they learn how to protect themselves with the natural things God created like Astragalus. vaccinia virus astragalus - Google Search vaccina aka measles

You are stuck with us "idiots" for the moment and in the days to come.

My Dad's oldest brother died of polio in 1924, when he was 17 years old and about to graduate high school. He was athletic and friendly, good looking, all the girls cried. It nearly killed my grandmother. She never could talk about it without tears. Her firstborn. The doctor told her to try to break his fever by piling every blanket in the house on top of him (sweating it out) and removing the blankets one per hour.
He died anyway. She had six other kids at home and they had to all move into my grandfather's hunting camp while the house was "fumigated." They were all in quarantine.

One of my older cousins was born normal and became brain damaged and "slow" due to an extremely high fever from measles when she was two.

That's just my parents' generation. I can keep going with typhus deaths, etc.

Are you absolutely sure this is what God wants? He gave us brains; we have used them to prevent horrible diseases. Yet you think he would disapprove of using cells from a dead embryo that would have been dead whether it was used to save lives or thrown in the trash.

I sure disagree with this one. And it IS a health issue for others when too many children are not immunized. These diseases can spread and cause devastation again quick as a wink if the vast majority of children are not immunized. Yet here you are encouraging people not to protect their children and to put everyone else's child at risk.

While there are incidents of problems associated with the administration of some vaccines, the prevention of these diseases is a valid and valuable goal. When millions of vaccines are administered every year, there are bound to be some accidents, things not done right, etc.

You might as well say we should stop transplanting organs because a handful of people reject the new ones.

Herbal plants and plant preparations as remedial approach for viral diseases
Herbal plants and plant preparations as remedial approach for viral diseases

While there are incidents of problems associated with the administration of some vaccines, the prevention of these diseases is a valid and valuable goal. When millions of vaccines are administered every year, there are bound to be some accidents, things not done right, etc.

You might as well say we should stop transplanting organs because a handful of people reject the new ones.
If organs are taken from an unwilling participant or anyone who does not want to participate I am against that also.

Medical procedures of any kind should always be because the person has the freedom to be fully informed and then only performed if they or their parents decide that is the right decision for them.

There is a definite link between Diabetes and flu vaccines. Novartis surely would desire that everyone be forced to get there flu shots too. The diabetics medical industry two hundred and fifty billion dollars a year is a win win for the greedy peeps. It would be a travesty for these greedy beast if everyone knew that Licorice root prevents and inhibits all types of influenza.

How The $250 Billion US Diabetes Industry Operates… “There’s A Lot Of Money To Be Made Keeping You Sick”

Diabetes linked to flu

There is a definite link between Diabetes and flu vaccines.
Shameless lie, there is no link.
Correct you are a "shameless" liar.

https://www.newscientist.com/article/dn22456-diabetes-linked-to-flu/
Capua is now testing the effects of flu on mouse models of type 1 diabetes. She is also looking for signs of recent flu infection in people with newly diagnosed diabetes. She suspects the H1N1 swine flu virus that caused the pandemic of 2009, and is still circulating, could be a particularly good trigger. Doctors in Japan and Italy have reported many newly diagnosed cases of type 1 diabetes in people who had recently had flu, and an upsurge in type 1 diabetes after the 2009 pandemic.

There is a definite link between Diabetes and flu vaccines.
Shameless lie, there is no link.
Correct you are a "shameless" liar.

Diabetes linked to flu
Capua is now testing the effects of flu on mouse models of type 1 diabetes. She is also looking for signs of recent flu infection in people with newly diagnosed diabetes. She suspects the H1N1 swine flu virus that caused the pandemic of 2009, and is still circulating, could be a particularly good trigger. Doctors in Japan and Italy have reported many newly diagnosed cases of type 1 diabetes in people who had recently had flu, and an upsurge in type 1 diabetes after the 2009 pandemic.
Shut up dummy. You have no idea what that article means.

I mean, you don't even read your own regurgitated copy/paste jobs. Nowhere there does it say a link was found or exists.

Back on ignore you go creep.

Association between type 1 diabetes and Hib vaccine: Causal relation ...

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1116914/

by JB Classen - ‎1999 - ‎Cited by 50 - ‎Related articles
Association between type 1 diabetes and Haemophilus influenzae type b vaccination: birth cohort study. BMJ. 1999 May 1; 318(7192):1169-72. Association between type 1 diabetes and Haemophilus influenzae type b vaccination: birth cohort study.
Association between type 1 diabetes and hib vaccine. Causal relation ...

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10531116

by JB Classen - ‎1999 - ‎Cited by 50 - ‎Related articles
1. BMJ. 1999 Oct 23;319(7217):1133. Association between type 1 diabetes and hib vaccine. Causal relation is likely. Classen JB, Classen DC. Comment on ...
Juvenile Diabetes and Vaccination: New Evidence for a Connection ...

https://www.nvic.org/vaccines-and-diseases/Diabetes/juvenilediabetes.aspx

Discover the risks associated with vaccines and disease. ... An accumulation of scientific research today suggests that Type 1 diabetes is an autoimmune disease. ... experimental trial and injected with Hib vaccine or meningococcal vaccine.
Association between type 1 diabetes and Hib vaccine | The BMJ

https://www.bmj.com/rapid.../10/.../association-between-type-1-diabetes-and-hib-vaccine

Oct 23, 1999 - Using the same raw data, one group of researchers support an association between type 1 diabetes and Hib vaccine1, while colleagues

Forum List

Back