Should Burka be banned?

Should Burka be banned?

• Yes.

Votes: 36 51.4%
  • No.

Votes: 34 48.6%

• Total voters
Anyone wearing a mask to conceal their identity should have that mask removed, forcibly if need be. Especially at banks, and public places, and security sensitive areas.

Answer my question first.

So we get it you hate islam and muslims. What would you say to muslims that save lives as policemen, doctors, soldiers firefighters, etc...? Who follow islam and their wives wear the hijab

Should England import more Muzzies? France too?
The ones they have now don't seem very friendly...….
Both countries have more than 5% muslims...muslims occupy all sorts of jobs, and they go on with their lives like normal...but of course a bigot will paint brush all with same brush....so using your logic most whites are child molesters and mass shooters.

Both countries have more than 5% muslims.

5%? Too many. Close the doors.

muslims occupy all sorts of jobs, and they go on with their lives like normal...

Sudden Jihad Syndrome is normal?
Jihad my ass....muslims are just fine. France won just the world cup of soccer and they had 5 Muslim players....chill bigot the world is so mixed and fine. You just live in a racist bubble. I live in blue city, we have people from all Faith's, muslims are known to occupy the best jobs and achieve higher than than a lot of other minorities...I dont see any jihad or any bigots complaining....shit like that happens only in ultra dumb conservative regressive areas.

If a religion requires a burka, then that is fine and the United States Constitution allows for that. Your post is nothing but ignorance and bigotry, you are no better than those you talk poorly about.

Your religious rights stop, when they interfere with Public Safety and the rights of others.

Sorry douche wad. You cannot impose your religious beliefs on others in this country.

Both countries have more than 5% muslims...muslims occupy all sorts of jobs, and they go on with their lives like normal...but of course a bigot will paint brush all with same brush....so using your logic most whites are child molesters and mass shooters.

muslims occupy all sorts of jobs, and they go on with their lives like normal...

Jihad my ass....muslims are just fine. France won just the world cup of soccer and they had 5 Muslim players....chill bigot the world is so mixed and fine. You just live in a racist bubble. I live in blue city, we have people from all Faith's, muslims are known to occupy the best jobs and achieve higher than than a lot of other minorities...I dont see any jihad or any bigots complaining....shit like that happens only in ultra dumb conservative regressive areas.

If a religion requires a burka, then that is fine and the United States Constitution allows for that. Your post is nothing but ignorance and bigotry, you are no better than those you talk poorly about.

Your religious rights stop, when they interfere with Public Safety and the rights of others.

Sorry douche wad. You cannot impose your religious beliefs on others in this country.

I'm not imposing anything on anyone. The burka hasn't posed as a extreme or even moderate safety risk, now if that does start to happen, then there could be a review.

I'm not imposing anything on anyone. The burka hasn't posed as a extreme or even moderate safety risk, now if that does start to happen, then there could be a review.
upload_2018-8-16_15-24-48.jpeg

View attachment 210828

Although idiots think we should ban guns because of a few, they are wrong and just as it is wrong to ban burkas because of a few.

Islam doesnt allow burqa, that's an interpretation of a very few minority of a religious text, the hijab is islamic and its identical to Jewish and Christian attire for women.
I cant be a bigot, I'm answering the bigots wirh their own way of thinking.

Burka, hijab are both fine by me, if your religion requires it, I am good with that. You are a bigot, you have already expressed your views of Republicans and you have stereotyped them in much the same way as people have stereotyped blacks, Muslims and other groups. Bigotry is wrong and you thinking you are taking the high ground is no different than any other bigots belief system. You are what you are.
If one approves of trump and the GOP os indeed a bigot and racist.

Jihad my ass....muslims are just fine. France won just the world cup of soccer and they had 5 Muslim players...

How many soccer players at Charlie Hedbo ?
How many at the Bataclan?
How many Christian's in the Timothy McVeigh bombing, Norway mass shooting, how many millions did the french kill in African, how many billions did they steal and still stealing, how many millions they slaved for centuries ? Who ruined lybia and turned it to chaos ? Who installed dictators in Africa and sells arms to all in conflict zones ? Who steals the uranium, gold, diamonds. And other natural resources in Africa? Who brought in labor from Africa and put them in ghetto ? Go on Mr dumb ass hillbillie ina. Flyover shithole.

Leave the Muslims to kill each other. We don't need any more savages.
Americans kill each other by thousands too, you dont have to worry about muslims for now.

Jihad my ass....muslims are just fine. France won just the world cup of soccer and they had 5 Muslim players...

How many Christian's in the Timothy McVeigh bombing, Norway mass shooting, how many millions did the french kill in African, how many billions did they steal and still stealing, how many millions they slaved for centuries ? Who ruined lybia and turned it to chaos ? Who installed dictators in Africa and sells arms to all in conflict zones ? Who steals the uranium, gold, diamonds. And other natural resources in Africa? Who brought in labor from Africa and put them in ghetto ? Go on Mr dumb ass hillbillie ina. Flyover shithole.

Americans kill each other by thousands too, you dont have to worry about muslims for now.

Americans kill each other by thousands too,

Exactly. We have enough savages, we don't need any Muslim savages.

View attachment 210828

Although idiots think we should ban guns because of a few, they are wrong and just as it is wrong to ban burkas because of a few.

So burkas and other facial masks should be allowed in banks?

Got yah....

Fuck the Burkah.

Ban that 17th century oppressive misogynistic bullshit!

like - making them remove their religious clothing cause it doesn't fit your beliefs?

No sweeties muslims are the least likely to commit crimes, we need to profile whites who commit most of the mass shootings , child molestation and killing their own families like the one in Colorado small town who just killed his entire family....oh and i mean by small town he is highly probably Republican and a gun lover.

like - making them remove their religious clothing cause it doesn't fit your beliefs?
No because I need to take a fucking picture of them for their driver license or identify them at the bank, library or hospital numb nuts.

So a cop is told someone discharged a fire arm in public and they are wearing a burkah..

He has a picture of the suspect.

599547cf5ec70_burka1.jpg

He locates a group of people he believes the suspect is among and shows them the picture and asks which one of them it is.

LMFAO.

burka.jpg

Liberals are morons.

No sweeties muslims are the least likely to commit crimes, we need to profile whites who commit most of the mass shootings , child molestation and killing their own families like the one in Colorado small town who just killed his entire family....oh and i mean by small town he is highly probably Republican and a gun lover.

No sweeties muslims are the least likely to commit crimes

Who was that bad driver in London the other day?
Who were those people abusing children in New Mexico and training them to commit school shootings?

Keep your fellow Muslim terrorists out of the US.

Forum List

Back