Should Burka be banned?

Should Burka be banned?

• Yes.

Votes: 36 51.4%
  • No.

Votes: 34 48.6%

• Total voters
Off Topic but Trump is not bail Cali out of their Wildfire Crisis. Burn Baby Burn!

Denmark has banned the outfit of woman hate:

Leftists and feminists, should we also ban this tool of oppression?

On a related note, congratulations to Denmark on finally growing some balls and standing up against the invasion!

I think that he has the right to hide his gay lifestyle if he chooses, this is our way, is it not?

On a related note, congratulations to Denmark on finally growing some balls and standing up against the invasion!

Not in America.

If you want to wear one, it falls under pursuit of happiness.

petty tyrants can fuck off

I think that he has the right to hide his gay lifestyle if he chooses, this is our way, is it not?

It is no longer PC to call fags, gays and now they want to be identified as queers. Progressive Meeting in New Orleans last Sunday.

Not in America.

If you want to wear one, it falls under pursuit of happiness.

petty tyrants can fuck off

I think in certain situations one can be compelled to show ones face, but only in narrow constructs.

An interesting situation is if someone in a burka is a witness in a criminal proceeding, as a person has the right to face one's accusers.

No, but we should prohibit man buns.

Unless you are one of these guys

p22-sumo.jpg

Did you used to be a cop? What would you do if you pulled over someone wearing a burka? How could you tell if the person driving is the one on the ID since that too probably is covered with a burka.

I am a cop. It's not legal to drive with a burka because it obstructs vision. It's perfectly legal to drive with a hijab and a lot of women do where I work. If the identity of a burka-wearing woman needs to be confirmed, there are procedures in place for female officers to do the identification.

I'm strongly against banning burkas, but to me driving is an entirely different thing. I don't see why that should be necessary.

It's like an Indian vegetarian I read about who ate at McDonalds and melted down because he found out McDonalds had traces of animal products in the fries. McDonald's isn't vegetarian. I mean get real. BTW, I say that and I'm a vegetarian

I don't think it's anyone's business how a person's religion compels them to dress...

8632576_2.jpg
Did you used to be a cop? What would you do if you pulled over someone wearing a burka? How could you tell if the person driving is the one on the ID since that too probably is covered with a burka.

There is no place in America for that shit. None.

I agree. This is America not some Middle East shithole where women are nothing but slaves.

If they don't like it they can go back to the shithole they crawled out of.

I don't think it's anyone's business how a person's religion compels them to dress...

8632576_2.jpg

There is no place in America for that shit. None.

I agree. This is America not some Middle East shithole where women are nothing but slaves.

If they don't like it they can go back to the shithole they crawled out of.

This is America not some authoritarian shithole where we trample all over the Constitution.

It is not our custom. It is THEIR custom. But they came HERE. So they need to go with OUR rules. Do they have nude beaches in the ME? No? You will get stoned if you show your breasts AND your face? Well....here we have nude beaches and faces must be seen. Especially when driving, banking, etc. They wanna cover their face? Fine. Do it at home.
People should be free to dress as they feel appropriate
Should wearing a cross be banned if others do not like it?

If they want to subject themselves to wearing one of those ridiculous things when they're out walking around fine.

But not while driving a car!

Forum List

Back