Should bullies everywhere rejoice now that "fat shaming" is cool again?

He could have just lost water weight right before the physical. It's not that hard to lose 10, 15, or even 20 lbs. in a hurry.

Why? So people can't say he's obese. Mission accomplished (though they obviously will say whatever they want to believe anyway).

Remember when Oprah and the left told us that Fat Shaming was evil and that people needed to be happy with who they are? And how we needed to accept everybody without judgements?

Well... now they have changed their minds...

Why? Because Trump is "fat"; so all of the sudden, the rules change again...

'Guardians of the Galaxy' director offers $100k for Trump to be weighed on 'accurate scale'

Does Michael approve :dunno:

latest

People in glass houses should not throw stones.
You lost me here

Glass houses?

Are you Trump is a bully so it's OK to fat shame him?

No, I'm saying Trump is the sort of person who insults others, so he can't complain if others do this back to him.

I think they should be sElected fatter and fatter until perfection and honesty are attained again.
Do I hear an "Amen !" ?

Who the fuck cares about Trump's weight? Jesus ...

Nobody, really. Why do you ask? Is it because you yearn for some reason to point fingers at the left and Dems, who you say you once supported?

The issue is not his weight, hack. It's the fact that he is lying about his weight. You know this, of course. But it's much better for you to be outraged than it is to grasp the matter firmly.

Next strawman......

How are you getting all this material? Where are you getting it from? All I implied was, it's silly to attack the president for his weight. There are plenty of much more important things to attack him for.
Maybe you can't read he just told you the issue is a lying con man President

Forum List

Back