Should bullies everywhere rejoice now that "fat shaming" is cool again?

dcbl

Good guys wear white hats
Aug 23, 2011
Bham, AL
Remember when Oprah and the left told us that Fat Shaming was evil and that people needed to be happy with who they are? And how we needed to accept everybody without judgements?

Well... now they have changed their minds...

Why? Because Trump is "fat"; so all of the sudden, the rules change again...

'Guardians of the Galaxy' director offers $100k for Trump to be weighed on 'accurate scale'

Does Michael approve :dunno:

latest

Milo made it cool again.

no one hates fat people more than me. if I were a leader of a country, i would deport the fatties.

Nothing wrong with fat shaming, fag shaming, Democrat shaming... Nothing wrong with peer pressure on people to be less destructive.

Besides, Democrats don't shy away in the least from "shaming" people doing things they disapprove of. The most distinctive trait of Democrats is name-calling, after all. Unfortunately and perversely, Democrats attempt to shame people for being constructive.

Bullying is good in most cases, it makes people stronger...

Just another example of extreme hypocrisy from the left

Nothing to see here

despite everything i've said on this thread, i would wholeheartedly support Chris Christie for president!

Wouldn't it be ironic to find out that Trump's BMI is greater than Rosie's?

:lmao:

Well, it turns out, their BMI is round about the same these days, how's that for strange?

"O’Donnell’s surgery has brought her BMI down from 36 to 29.8, just a hair under the threshold for obesity. Gastric sleeve procedures are relatively new compared to gastric bypass and gastric band procedures."
Rosie O'Donnell's Sleeve: A Tool, Not a Cure - ConscienHealth

You actually believed it when they told you they were accepting?

That's your first mistake, leftists always lie and then project. They are not accepting at all, but are often overweight.

Remember when Oprah and the left told us that Fat Shaming was evil and that people needed to be happy with who they are? And how we needed to accept everybody without judgements?

Well... now they have changed their minds...

Why? Because Trump is "fat"; so all of the sudden, the rules change again...

'Guardians of the Galaxy' director offers $100k for Trump to be weighed on 'accurate scale'

Does Michael approve :dunno:

latest

Dear dcbl
The more Trump opens his mouth and opens the door to free speech,
anything is fair game now. Everyone benefits from dropping PC.

Anyone been watching those new shows on TLC? Viewers cant get enough of the super obese

I don't care if Trump is a little on the hefty side. Obama wore "mom jeans." Probably still does.

Forum List

Back