Should bullies everywhere rejoice now that "fat shaming" is cool again?

Who the fuck cares about Trump's weight? Jesus ...

Nobody, really. Why do you ask? Is it because you yearn for some reason to point fingers at the left and Dems, who you say you once supported?

The issue is not his weight, hack. It's the fact that he is lying about his weight. You know this, of course. But it's much better for you to be outraged than it is to grasp the matter firmly.

Next strawman......

Nobody, really. Why do you ask? Is it because you yearn for some reason to point fingers at the left and Dems, who you say you once supported?

The issue is not his weight, hack. It's the fact that he is lying about his weight. You know this, of course. But it's much better for you to be outraged than it is to grasp the matter firmly.

Next strawman......

How are you getting all this material? Where are you getting it from? All I implied was, it's silly to attack the president for his weight. There are plenty of much more important things to attack him for.

All I implied was, it's silly to attack the president for his weight. There are plenty of much more important things to attack him for.
You make an excellent point

There is plenty to "attack" the president on for anyone who has left leaning opinions

Yet, many (I would argue most) of the attacks are simply ridiculous

but they are also incessant

what this is doing is diminishing the effectiveness of any of the attacks, even the legitimate ones

and it is causing people that are not as in tune with politics to simply tune out and disregard all of it

he's fat? he had 2 scoops of ice cream? he is going to destroy the economy? he is destroying freedom and democracy?

and on and on with things that are either untrue or unimportant

this is a losing strategy to bring him down

Remember when Oprah and the left told us that Fat Shaming was evil and that people needed to be happy with who they are? And how we needed to accept everybody without judgements?

Well... now they have changed their minds...

Why? Because Trump is "fat"; so all of the sudden, the rules change again...

'Guardians of the Galaxy' director offers $100k for Trump to be weighed on 'accurate scale'

Does Michael approve :dunno:

latest

People in glass houses should not throw stones.

Next strawman......

How are you getting all this material? Where are you getting it from? All I implied was, it's silly to attack the president for his weight. There are plenty of much more important things to attack him for.

The discussion of his weight is secondary. Most people don't care. What people care about is the fact that he is lying about it and he got the doc to lie too.

That's more important. The lying. Get it?

Next strawman......

The discussion of his weight is secondary. Most people don't care. What people care about is the fact that he is lying about it and he got the doc to lie too.

What if the doc simply wasn't lying? What if the man is in great health, despite being fat? He's in his 70's, FFS. A young man like Rubio would've had a hard time campaigning the way Trump did. I'm willing to accept Trump is in good health, despite the taco bowls or whatever the fuck else he used to eat.

[What people care about is the fact that he is lying about it and he got the doc to lie too.

239 lbs. for Trump looks correct to me. You weren't looking at his scale. You really don't know anything at all. You are just slandering.

Most people don't care. What people care about is the fact that he is lying about it and he got the doc to lie too.

It is very unlikely that the doc lied

I'm. 6'1 220 - 225 and 239 looks realistic based on what I know about how I look

239 is not unrealistic based on a few things

1. Trump had time to prepare for the physical and it's not that hard to shed weight
2. Fat weighs a lot less than muscle
3. Why would this doctor lie, same doc that examined Obama...

But more importantly, it really doesn't matter, not even a little bit

Remember when Oprah and the left told us that Fat Shaming was evil and that people needed to be happy with who they are? And how we needed to accept everybody without judgements?

Well... now they have changed their minds...

Why? Because Trump is "fat"; so all of the sudden, the rules change again...

'Guardians of the Galaxy' director offers $100k for Trump to be weighed on 'accurate scale'

Does Michael approve :dunno:

latest

People in glass houses should not throw stones.
You lost me here

Glass houses?

Are you Trump is a bully so it's OK to fat shame him?

Next strawman......

What if the doc simply wasn't lying? What if the man is in great health, despite being fat? He's in his 70's, FFS. A young man like Rubio would've had a hard time campaigning the way Trump did. I'm willing to accept Trump is in good health, despite the taco bowls or whatever the fuck else he used to eat.

The dude is not 6' 3" tall. He wighs more than 239 and he has fucking heart disease.

The doc embarrassed himself.

Next strawman......

The dude is not 6' 3" tall. He wighs more than 239 and he has fucking heart disease.

You guys don't understand the difference in weight between muscle and fat, apparently. If you saw me you'd probably think I weight around 200 lbs or even less, but I actually weigh 215. Because muscle. Trump probably has twig arms, relatively small legs, and a beer gut. I could easily see him hovering around 240.

People who never wrestled really shouldn't comment on weight. Wrestlers and fighters know this shit.

He's not 6' 3" and he weighs more than 239.

You didn't measure him and you didn't weigh him.

You are making up what you want reality to be, out of whole cloth. In opposition to official data. it's the purest fantasy, but you assert it's true against all evidence.

I suppose you are wishing and wishing Trump were an obese dwarf. But he's a tall and strong looking man, very handsome. And he's president. I think you are going to have to face the fact that against him, you don't measure up.

Next strawman......

You guys don't understand the difference in weight between muscle and fat, apparently. If you saw me you'd probably think I weight around 200 lbs or even less, but I actually weigh 215. Because muscle. Trump probably has twig arms, relatively small legs, and a beer gut. I could easily see him hovering around 240.

People who never wrestled really shouldn't comment on weight. Wrestlers and fighters know this shit.

Fuck off. I know we'll about muscle vs fat, asshole.

The guy is NOT 6' 3" tall and he weighs more than 239. Yes, he's soft. And he's got a fat ass. He is clinically obese and he doesn't want to be know as obese. So he lied. Simple.

Personally I don't give a rats ass about his actual weight or height....

I do care that they obviously lied about both, this was simple thing to just tell the truth but the man just can't seem to do that... They have done all the maths in the world to make him not clinically Obese.

The guy is NOT 6' 3" tall and he weighs more than 239. Yes, he's soft. And he's got a fat ass. He is clinically obese and he doesn't want to be know as obese. So he lied. Simple.

You didn't weigh him, so you don't know what you're talking about. Could he be over 239? Sure. But neither of us know one way or another.

He's not 6' 3" and he weighs more than 239.

You didn't measure him and you didn't weigh him.

You are making up what you want reality to be, out of whole cloth. In opposition to official data. it's the purest fantasy, but you assert it's true against all evidence.

I suppose you are wishing and wishing Trump were an obese dwarf. But he's a tall and strong looking man, very handsome. And he's president. I think you are going to have to face the fact that against him, you don't measure up.

He lies about everything. This is included in everything.

You didn't weigh him, so you don't know what you're talking about. Could he be over 239? Sure. But neither of us know one way or another.

Doesn't matter. He's not 6' 3" tall. He's obese.

Forum List

Back