Should Army National Guard Troops Shoot Illegal Border Crossers ?

Also makes you wonder about the timing. This fiasco set off just before the midterms.
Makes you wonder who (Soros?) is funding this.
The only way this could backfire is if Trump does nothing and the immigrants are allow in the US.
TRump set it up. Getting the base fired up.

Why even have a military if it isn't to be used to defend the homeland?

We send our military off to other lands but the point of having one is to defend from invasion.

So let's 'invade' S America with the same 'democracy building' shtick we did in the M.E.

~S~

When I served in the Army National Guard, I was told the first duty of the Army National Guard is to do what the name "National Guard" clearly states > to guard the nation. And the first priority of that is to stop foreigners from invading the USA.

And the definition of invading
? > "to enter forcibly or hostilely" (Webster's New World College Dictionary, 5th ed.) Well, the caravaners already entered Mexico, from Guatemala, forcibly, and one could call it hostilely, being that it's disrespecting Mexico's immigration and border law. In doing so, the border crossers tore down fences and physical barriers.

There's no doubt that the thousands of people in this caravan have exactly that same thing in mind for the United States. The solution to stop them, according to my National Guard officers is to meet the force with greater force, and use whatever force is necessary to stop and repel the invaders.

Since an effective border wall is not yet in place or electrified fencing, barbed wire, etc, this would mean possibly shooting hundreds of the caravaners, gassing them at the border, or possibly even using artillery. The military has its job to do, the question is can (and should) we allow Honduras, Guatemala and other countries to invade us ?
We should let hunters go at it for about $100 a pop in honor of the 2nd Amendment. Just think, fun and effectiveness together.

`
`
111-copy.jpg

More people in this country are actually dying in democrat controlled cities.....this myth you morons have created about conservatives and christians shows how deeply insane you are.....
`
Actually, you have a point. It should say conservatives and evangelicals. Thanks for the tip.
`

How do evangelicals and conservatives...the ones in this country who actually believe in the Rule of Law and the teachings of Jesus, lead to murder? It is the democrats and their belief in violence that has led to murder and death in this country......not conservatives and evangelicals.....
Ah the spouse abusers' excuse..."Look what you are making us do! It's your fault I have to be violent!"

When I served in the Army National Guard, I was told the first duty of the Army National Guard is to do what the name "National Guard" clearly states > to guard the nation. And the first priority of that is to stop foreigners from invading the USA.

? > "to enter forcibly or hostilely" (Webster's New World College Dictionary, 5th ed.) Well, the caravaners already entered Mexico, from Guatemala, forcibly, and one could call it hostilely, being that it's disrespecting Mexico's immigration and border law. In doing so, the border crossers tore down fences and physical barriers.

There's no doubt that the thousands of people in this caravan have exactly that same thing in mind for the United States. The solution to stop them, according to my National Guard officers is to meet the force with greater force, and use whatever force is necessary to stop and repel the invaders.

Since an effective border wall is not yet in place or electrified fencing, barbed wire, etc, this would mean possibly shooting hundreds of the caravaners, gassing them at the border, or possibly even using artillery. The military has its job to do, the question is can (and should) we allow Honduras, Guatemala and other countries to invade us ?
The right wing doesn't care about natural rights.

Wrong-O-butthead.

I'm pretty sure you are the one with no real knowlwkno of the military. Plus your story about your supposed commanding officer is obvious bullshit. Any military commander who went on record with a statement like that would be out so fast his uniform wouldnt have to be stripped from him it would ablate.
Like I said you have no knowledge of the military, and this post proves it twice as much.
Doubling down on your first lie doesn't make it more believable.

`
Where I come from, people who promote MURDER such as the OP advocates and those who sit silently by and do or say nothing about it, are equally as guilty of murder...which in this case includes christians, evangelicals and conservatives.
Where I come from, people who promote allowing the invasion of our country, are equally as guilty of invasion as the invaders themselves.

By your logic, the US Navy sailors who shot back at invading Japanese planes in the attack on Pearl Harbor, would be called murderers, if they shot down any of those planes, and killed the pilots.
Well, there you have it, folks.......tiny trumpanzee logic.

Also makes you wonder about the timing. This fiasco set off just before the midterms.
Makes you wonder who (Soros?) is funding this.
The only way this could backfire is if Trump does nothing and the immigrants are allow in the US.
TRump set it up. Getting the base fired up.
First you say that Trump is dumber than dirt
Now you say he set up this whole fiasco.
Make up your mind

Sounds like pepper spray repelled most of them on Mexico's southern border. I'm sure there are less lethal ways to repel them other than just shoot them but if the ones leading the pack like the fifty or so that made it through look like they could be military infiltrators or dangerous to citizens I'd say shoot them if they refuse to halt.

`
Where I come from, people who promote MURDER such as the OP advocates and those who sit silently by and do or say nothing about it, are equally as guilty of murder...which in this case includes christians, evangelicals and conservatives.
So from what you are saying Kate Brown (Oregon's governor) and the rest of the liberal gang in colleges throughout that were calling for Lavoy Finucum and the other ranchers and their supporters be shot too at Malhuer are simply all liberal murderers. Thanks for that clarification.

Oh is he special, I think not. Just another white rancher who thinks he is above the law.
LaVoy Finicum - Wikipedia
He was murdered.
He was shot resisting arrest.
Bullshit. He was shot because he had the ability and the knowledge to show what kind of crap was being pulled on the ranchers in the west. Ironic that you people seem to have no problem with shooting a citizen but sure don't want anyone shooting those illegals and gang thugs. Its very telling and notable for those who have watched it all unfold.
More koolaide! My friend here seems to have finished his off!

More people in this country are actually dying in democrat controlled cities.....this myth you morons have created about conservatives and christians shows how deeply insane you are.....
`
Actually, you have a point. It should say conservatives and evangelicals. Thanks for the tip.
`

How do evangelicals and conservatives...the ones in this country who actually believe in the Rule of Law and the teachings of Jesus, lead to murder? It is the democrats and their belief in violence that has led to murder and death in this country......not conservatives and evangelicals.....
Ah the spouse abusers' excuse..."Look what you are making us do! It's your fault I have to be violent!"
Once again you have demonstrated the need for a "sad but true" button.

Forum List

Back