Should Arabic Numbers Be Taught in American Public Schools?

Should Arabic Numbers Be Taught in American Public Schools?

• Yes

Votes: 9 69.2%
  • No

Votes: 4 30.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
With two new Islamic members of Congress, should we accommodate them and all other Arab and Muslims by teaching Arabic numbers in public schools?

Why not. People are still forced to learn those pointless roman numbers. In addition, unless people know arabic, how will they know if their tattoo really says what it is supposed to?

With two new Islamic members of Congress, should we accommodate them and all other Arab and Muslims by teaching Arabic numbers in public schools?
Are you seriously asking this question? Do you understand what Arabic numerals are?

I was wondering the same thing. Does he even know what he’s asking?

:iyfyus.jpg:

Most Americans say 'Arabic numerals' should not be taught in school

More than half of Americans believe “Arabic numerals” – the standard symbols used across much of the world to denote numbers – should not be taught in school, according to a survey.

Fifty-six per cent of people say the numerals should not part of the curriculum for US pupils, according to research designed to explore the bias and prejudice of poll respondents.

Are you seriously asking this question? Do you understand what Arabic numerals are?

I was wondering the same thing. Does he even know what he’s asking?

I think he is setting up a ... set up. He is a teacher, I am sure he knows...

More than half of Americans believe “Arabic numerals” – the standard symbols used across much of the world to denote numbers – should not be taught in school, according to a survey.

Fifty-six per cent of people say the numerals should not part of the curriculum for US pupils, according to research designed to explore the bias and prejudice of poll respondents.
Shoulda let it go for a while and see if we could have caught a few more idiots.

Sure because if they hear a count down they will know to take cover....

Thanks for ruining my little experiment! :thankusmile:

Thanks for ruining my little experiment! :thankusmile:
Haha! I was wondering how this was going to play out. The Admiral wins.

With two new Islamic members of Congress, should we accommodate them and all other Arabs and Muslims by teaching Arabic numbers in public schools?

Congratulations on creating the most idiotic thread of the day

Exactly lol!

Forum List

Back