Should Antifa Be Designated a Domestic Terror Group?

1 Jul 2019 ~ By Jeff Carlson
Andy Ngo, a Portland, Oregon-based editor and photo-journalist for Quillette, was assaulted and hospitalized by masked and hooded far-left Antifa extremists on June 29.
Ngo, who has extensively documented violence by Antifa, had written on Twitter a day earlier that he was nervous about the coming rally, noting that Antifa members had been “promising ‘physical confrontation’ & have singled me out to be assaulted.” Following the assault, Ngo was hospitalized with multiple contusions, a black eye, and a torn earlobe; he also suffered a brain bleed that required overnight hospitalization.
Antifa first rose to national prominence in 2017 during protests in Berkeley that targeted conservative speakers at University of California, Berkeley. After escalating clashes and increasing levels of violence, the city of Berkeley finally responded by issuing a series of rules that included banning items designated as weapons, along with the use of masks. As Berkeley’s bulletin noted, protesters were routinely coming to rallies armed with “metal pipes, baseball bats, lengths of 2″x4″ lumber spiked with nails, bricks, pepper spray, mace, daggers, combat shields, poles, axe handles, hatchets, helmets, masks, and similar items.” Groups like Antifa and their tendency towards violence pose a serious threat to society. It may be time to officially classify Antifa as the domestic terror threat that it is.

~~~~~~
These violent masked hoodlums should definitely be considered domestic terrorists! They are funded by George Soros and supported by many mainstream media organizations which give them civilians addresses as well as they’re places of employment so they can harass and possibly get their target fired! We should meet they’re violence with much more then words and complaints, they should be arrested. It’s time for the governor of Oregon to remove Portland’s mayor and end his attack against the innocent civilians of that once great city! That mayor decided to make himself the chief of police as well should be incarcerated for aiding and abetting domestic terrorists and should probably spend the rest of his term behind bars!
There should be a Federal law against wearing masks during protests and riots. We know that Georgia is one state that has made laws against wearing masks in protests because of Democrat KKK domestic terrorists.

Of course.

Antifa-II-800x445.jpg
Do you people really want to make protesting government a terrorist act? Might want to rethink that, or move to a different country.

When you are burning shit, and breaking shit, and violently hurting people,

it is not "protesting" anymore

Why are you lying for violent thugs?

Andy Ngo, a Portland, Oregon-based editor and photo-journalist for Quillette, was assaulted and hospitalized by masked and hooded far-left Antifa extremists on June 29.
Ngo, who has extensively documented violence by Antifa, had written on Twitter a day earlier that he was nervous about the coming rally, noting that Antifa members had been “promising ‘physical confrontation’ & have singled me out to be assaulted.” Following the assault, Ngo was hospitalized with multiple contusions, a black eye, and a torn earlobe; he also suffered a brain bleed that required overnight hospitalization.
Antifa first rose to national prominence in 2017 during protests in Berkeley that targeted conservative speakers at University of California, Berkeley. After escalating clashes and increasing levels of violence, the city of Berkeley finally responded by issuing a series of rules that included banning items designated as weapons, along with the use of masks. As Berkeley’s bulletin noted, protesters were routinely coming to rallies armed with “metal pipes, baseball bats, lengths of 2″x4″ lumber spiked with nails, bricks, pepper spray, mace, daggers, combat shields, poles, axe handles, hatchets, helmets, masks, and similar items.” Groups like Antifa and their tendency towards violence pose a serious threat to society. It may be time to officially classify Antifa as the domestic terror threat that it is.

~~~~~~
These violent masked hoodlums should definitely be considered domestic terrorists! They are funded by George Soros and supported by many mainstream media organizations which give them civilians addresses as well as they’re places of employment so they can harass and possibly get their target fired! We should meet they’re violence with much more then words and complaints, they should be arrested. It’s time for the governor of Oregon to remove Portland’s mayor and end his attack against the innocent civilians of that once great city! That mayor decided to make himself the chief of police as well should be incarcerated for aiding and abetting domestic terrorists and should probably spend the rest of his term behind bars!
There should be a Federal law against wearing masks during protests and riots. We know that Georgia is one state that has made laws against wearing masks in protests because of Democrat KKK domestic terrorists.
I think they are already.

Do you people really want to make protesting government a terrorist act? Might want to rethink that, or move to a different country.
Destroying private property and assaulting innocent people isn't "protesting"....It's rioting.
It's part of a protest. It's illegal, which makes it a police matter. I think we need to think carefully before we ask our government to designate it terrorism.

Are you really that scared of antifa that you would trade a little security for freedom?

~~~~~~

Of course.

Antifa-II-800x445.jpg

I'm not lying. I'm trying to bring reason to the discussion.

~~~~~~

Of course.

Antifa-II-800x445.jpg

When you call rioting "protesting" you are lying.

~~~~~~

Of course.

Antifa-II-800x445.jpg

I don't defend their actions.

And they are protesting.

Of course.

Antifa-II-800x445.jpg

And they are protesting.

When you lie about someone committing violent crimes, to provide them political and thus legal cover for their violence,

you are certainly defending them. At least.

Do you like reading about people being hurt by these violent thugs?

Of course.

Antifa-II-800x445.jpg

And they are protesting.
I didn't say that you're defending them...And they are not protesting....There's that little word "peaceable" in the 1st Amendment, and the Antifa goon squads are anything but that.

They are, at the very least, rioters and deserve to be treated as such.

Last edited:
There’s no such thing as “domestic terrorists”’ because the GOP wants to protect all their racist base and their racist terror groups .
Nearly all the Antifa faggots are white, moron.

What’s your point ? I’m saying the righties are busy protecting their racist base .
My point is that you're a moron.

Name calling ! Typical of Cons when they are called out . Next step is to post a meme.

~~~~~~

There’s no such thing as “domestic terrorists”’ because the GOP wants to protect all their racist base and their racist terror groups .
I see you had stupid for dinner.

Nearly all the Antifa faggots are white, moron.

What’s your point ? I’m saying the righties are busy protecting their racist base .
My point is that you're a moron.

Name calling ! Typical of Cons when they are called out . Next step is to post a meme.
You're the one who called Trumpsters racists, asshole...That's the essence of name-calling.

~~~~~~

I see you had stupid for dinner.

I see you forgot your meme.

Run along now . Adults are talking .

Any Mayor who allows this in his city, should be fired on the spot!

Ted Wheeler must resign!! NOW

4twgoPN.jpg

Forum List

Back