Should a girl put her hair up?

You treat the amendment like a communist fagot, and if the Jeffersonians come to power, they will kill you for it.

"The Jeffersonians"? WTF?

No, they will not kill me for defending the right to free speech. It applies to all speech. There are those who speak out and say things I despise. But I will fight to defend their right to say it.

The ACLU is a liberal organization of lawyers. But they sued to get a KKK group a permit to march in Skokie Illinois. What the KKK stands for is despicable. But in America, they still have the right to free speech and the right to march in protest.

I wonder why, every time I hear you use the phrase, "My smokin' hot Puerto Rican girlfriend", I hear my long ago ex-boyfriend saying, "My 1972 Ontario Orange T-top Corvette"?

LOL!

She's 52, and I tell her, every day, that she's smokin' hot (because she is). She's got a body that puts most 30 year old chicks to shame.

And I think '72 was the only year they used Ontario Orange on the 'Vette, but I could be wrong...

LOL!

She's 52, and I tell her, every day, that she's smokin' hot (because she is). She's got a body that puts most 30 year old chicks to shame.

And I think '72 was the only year they used Ontario Orange on the 'Vette, but I could be wrong...
I don't know about the chronology of that paint color and don't care. I'm not a car person at all. Corvette Guy was a typical Corvette driver -- short, bald, chubby, and thought the fact that he drove such a car made women blind to what an asshole he was. The relationship didn't last.

I don't know about the chronology of that paint color and don't care. I'm not a car person at all. Corvette Guy was a typical Corvette driver -- short, bald, chubby, and thought the fact that he drove such a car made women blind to what an asshole he was. The relationship didn't last.

I've got a 2016, and I like to think I'm not an asshole. I'm also not short or chubby (although my hairline seems to be on more of a hiatus these days).

IMG_9668.jpg

I was going to get one of the new Corvettes but, at 6'3" 260 lbs, it takes about 20 minutes for me to get in or out of the thing...

I've got a 2016, and I like to think I'm not an asshole. I'm also not short or chubby (although my hairline seems to be on more of a hiatus these days).

View attachment 677206

I was going to get one of the new Corvettes but, at 6'3" 260 lbs, it takes about 20 minutes for me to get in or out of the thing...
I'll refrain from commenting, at this point.

Forum List

Back