Should a girl put her hair up?

emilseine

Gold Member
Jul 2, 2022
Should a girl put her hair up when she cooks you dinner to avoid hair in the food? I saw 2020 today and it reported that some women refuse.

Are you underage or something? Are you related to the other one here of similar childish topics? OMG. Romper Room just gained a second tard.:rolleyes:

Last edited:
If I love a woman, I forgive everything except betrayal. I wouldn't tell her anything even if she stirred the soup with her feet. Whoever is looking for a reason to get to the bottom of a woman does not love her. The only thing that is required of her is that she be faithful. Just like a normal father will not scold a child who draws on the walls.

Fucking assholes, wouldn't you rather think about the fact that you have traitors in your government, they wipe ass with your flag, and California is on fire?

Obviously not.

Corrupt govt officials are the bane of free society. But they are not the sum total of life.
The 1st amendment is (partly) about freedom of expression. It is to be defended as a vital right.
There are fires everywhere. And natural disasters happening all over. Should we no longer enjoy life?

If I love a woman, I forgive everything except betrayal. I wouldn't tell her anything even if she stirred the soup with her feet. Whoever is looking for a reason to get to the bottom of a woman does not love her. The only thing that is required of her is that she be faithful. Just like a normal father will not scold a child who draws on the walls.

A normal father (whatever that is) will certainly scold a child who draws on the walls. It is about teaching the child what is acceptable and what is not.

A normal father (whatever that is) will certainly scold a child who draws on the walls. It is about teaching the child what is acceptable and what is not.
I didn't mean a father who is tolerant of queers when I said "normal father"

I didn't mean a father who is tolerant of queers when I said "normal father"

Oh, you just meant a father who is tolerant of the destruction of other people's property? Yeah, that is a great lesson to teach a child. Fuck being responsible, just draw where ever you want.

No, Jefferson didn't mean faggots, you know that faggot.

And the discussion about the flag is not about faggots. You are just obsessed with homosexuals. I wonder why? Envious of those who were brave enough to come out of the closet? Maybe someday you will work up the courage to do the same.

Jefferson had no idea who the queers were, he would be shocked even if he was told about feminists

And the discussion about the flag is not about faggots
About communist faggots

1024px-William_Kunstler_and_Gregory_Lee_Johnson.jpg

Jefferson had no idea who the queers were, he would be shocked even if he was told about feminists

How in the hell do you know that? Answer? You don't. You are just making shit up.

And the topic was the desecration of the flag, not gays or feminists. But I can see you being triggered by those two things. Gays because you want to come out of the closet. And feminists because you want a woman you can control.

Forum List

Back