Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Statist (big gov't)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DamnYankee

No Neg Policy
Apr 2, 2009
It's only 10 questions. You might be surprised at the outcome. Post your results in the poll, and comment if you like.

World's Smallest Political Quiz

Personally, there's been a slight change since I last took this test about 4 years ago, from the top-right of "centrist" to the bottom-right of "libertarian".

xotoxi-albums-images-picture651-draw2.png

Your PERSONAL issues Score is 60%.
Your ECONOMIC issues Score is 100%.

According to your answers, the political group that agrees with you most is...

LIBERTARIANS support maximum liberty in both personal and

economic matters. They advocate a much smaller government; one

that is limited to protecting individuals from coercion and violence.

Libertarians tend to embrace individual responsibility, oppose

government bureaucracy and taxes, promote private charity, tolerate

diverse lifestyles, support the free market, and defend civil liberties.

draw.php

I've taken this one before, and my plot can be all over the libertarian side of the scale. My problem is that I overthink the questions and say to myself "Well, but in certain situations...."

Thats why I don't think this one is a very good poll. There really can't be absolutes to the majority of the questions. I would bet that I could come up with a scenario, however implausible, that would force the issue from an A to a D (or vice versa) on at least 7 of the questions.

Your PERSONAL issues Score is 50%.
Your ECONOMIC issues Score is 30%.

Centrist.:lol:

I see myself as a hardcore conservatist. RW. all the way.

draw.php

I've taken this one before, and my plot can be all over the libertarian side of the scale. My problem is that I overthink the questions and say to myself "Well, but in certain situations...."

Thats why I don't think this one is a very good poll. There really can't be absolutes to the majority of the questions. I would bet that I could come up with a scenario, however implausible, that would force the issue from an A to a D (or vice versa) on at least 7 of the questions.

Me too...I looked at one that I did in June and I was up directly above where I am today.

Your PERSONAL issues Score is 50%.
Your ECONOMIC issues Score is 30%.

Centrist.:lol:

I see myself as a hardcore conservatist. RW. all the way.

Answer the questions in a way to force the graph to 0%/100%...then see if you agree with those choices.

I actually question this quiz...

As an experiment, I just answered all "D" for the first section and all "A" for the second section which put me at the far right corner.

However, I don't think that conservatives would disagree with all of the first statements...maybe I'm wrong.

I think that the quiz is structured in a way to force most people into the libertarian quadrant. Did you notice all the ads and links for you to find out more about what a libertarian is?

I'll bet this quiz is an advertising ploy.

Anyone else agree?

I actually question this quiz...

As an experiment, I just answered all "D" for the first section and all "A" for the second section which put me at the far right corner.

However, I don't think that conservatives would disagree with all of the first statements...maybe I'm wrong.

I think that the quiz is structured in a way to force most people into the libertarian quadrant. Did you notice all the ads and links for you to find out more about what a libertarian is?

I'll bet this quiz is an advertising ploy.

Anyone else agree?

Yeah, I would think so too.

It's only 10 questions. You might be surprised at the outcome. Post your results in the poll, and comment if you like.

Personally, there's been a slight change since I last took this test about 4 years ago, from the top-right of "centrist" to the bottom-right of "libertarian".

No, I'm not surprised this oversimplified test placed me in the liberal quadrant.

Your PERSONAL issues Score is 80%.
Your ECONOMIC issues Score is 20%.

Last edited:
Not surprising the criticism of the results,

despite the disclaimer.

Centrist, although I consider myself a Conservative.

Your PERSONAL issues Score is 60%.
Your ECONOMIC issues Score is 70%.

According to your answers, the political group that agrees with you most is...

Centrist

CENTRISTS espouse a "middle ground" regarding government control of the economy and personal behavior. Depending on the issue, they sometimes favor government intervention and sometimes support individual freedom of choice.

Centrists pride themselves on keeping an open mind,

tend to oppose "political extremes," and emphasize what

they describe as "practical" solutions to problems.

Forum List

Back