In the US today the one political party represents "CRAZY" and one party represents "NORMAL" (Poll)

Which party represents "normal", and which party represents "crazy"?

• Republicans represent normal

Votes: 43 51.2%
  • Republicans represent crazy

Votes: 24 28.6%
  • Democrats represent normal

Votes: 17 20.2%
  • Democrats represent crazy

Votes: 51 60.7%

• Total voters
OMG OMG Biden want $6T in spending that never passed holy fuck !!!!

Meanwhile, Biden inherited a $3T a year deficit and has it down to $1T. No modern republican has ever done anything like that ever.

Reagan, Bush, trump all blew up the deficit. Lets not forget Bush inherited a balanced budget. The debt and deficit is form the GOP and their failed big spending big tax cut agenda. Then look at GDP growth under Reagan Bush Bush and Trump, Reagan had good growth, but mega massive deficits. But Bush and Trump had trash growth and mega massive deficits. Not good at all.

Anyway you slice it, the GOP are trash, much much much worse than the dems, with low GDP growth taboot.

I support the people that lower the deficit and still have good GDP growth. Obama, is the exception because he inherited the Bush crash, and Obama had the deficit down a lot to $500B at the end (trump quadrupled that in a few years). Your boy Bush was a joke who fucked everything up.

So, you are upset that Congress passed a couple bills that Trump signed, during a pandemic. Why did you not want people to get money during the pandemic? Do you believe that not handing out any money to the U.S. citizens was a better solution?

Any way you slice it, I won't vote for a liberal spender and the way it is now, that includes Democrat and Republicans. When did you become a conservative in spending?

I'm not concerned with the number. The point is the ASC invalidated the count, as being fraudulent, from mismatched signatures, and kept the apppeal alive, by sending it back to the lower court, showing that they arent going to just sit back and let some Democrat election supervisor ramrod fraudulent ballots through, without being called out on it.

Now admit that they did invalidate those results.... links in post # 558

LOLOLOL

They did not invalidate the count, ya fucking retard. They said the court has to hear her case. Nothing more.

embarrassed-gif.489110

There was no evidence to look at. Judges look at the so-called evidence, and then decide whether it is palatable and should be tried. That is the way it works---legally.
There was tonsof evidence to look at, and I have posted it here for 2 YEARS, and YOU didn't look at it, and neither did the courts. Ho hum.

They did not invalidate the count, ya fucking retard. They said the court has to hear her case. Nothing more.
They did. If they had validated the results, they would not have sent it back down to the lower courts. That is how supreme courts invalidate things. Duh!

So now it's the word "invalidate". Pheeew! Liberals love to redefine the English language, while telling themselves we're all in on it with them. This is why they need to to be in their own country, separate from us normal people. :rolleyes:

2 links not enough ? need 10 ? 20 ?

So, you are upset that Congress passed a couple bills that Trump signed, during a pandemic. Why did you not want people to get money during the pandemic? Do you believe that not handing out any money to the U.S. citizens was a better solution?

Any way you slice it, I won't vote for a liberal spender and the way it is now, that includes Democrat and Republicans. When did you become a conservative in spending?
You were talking to a leftist lunatic who was all in on the Demonrats' plan to wreck the economy in 2020, so as to take away the good economy from Trump as a campaign issue. These scumbags were fine with Americans suffering losing jobs, etc, just so they could attain POWER, the only thing that matters to them.

They did. If they had validated the results, they would not have sent it back down to the lower courts. That is how supreme courts invalidate things. Duh!

So now it's the word "invalidate". Pheeew! Liberals love to redefine the English language, while telling themselves we're all in on it with them. This is why they need to to be in their own country, separate from us normal people. :rolleyes:

2 links not enough ? need 10 ? 20 ?

LOLOL

You're so senile, you crack me up, gramps.

:itsok:

Covid, yea nice try. In 2016, Obama's last year the deficit was $587 B. Trump had that up to $1.3T projected for 2020 befor covid, more than doble. Then when covid hit he went crazy with the spending and ran it to $3+T. Begging for more and bigger stimulus checks.

So called liberal big spenders spend much less than any republican

Covid, yea nice try. In 2016, Obama's last year the deficit was $587 B. Trump had that up to $1.3T projected for 2020 befor covid, more than doble. Then when covid hit he went crazy with the spending and ran it to $3+T. Begging for more and bigger stimulus checks.

So called liberal big spenders spend much less than any republican
Good defense, but…but…but…look over there!

You partisans on both side just love to spend, we need to cut spending and raise taxes but you won’t address that because you like to spend.

Good defense, but…but…but…look over there!

You partisans on both side just love to spend, we need to cut spending and raise taxes but you won’t address that because you like to spend.
hey thats great, you undercover republicans can't seem to understand that the GOP is the cause of our debt, if you want to reduce the debt don't vote for the party of mega massive deficits.

Its as simple as that

hey thats great, you undercover republicans can't seem to understand that the GOP is the cause of our debt, if you want to reduce the debt don't vote for the party of mega massive deficits.

Its as simple as that
I don’t for Republicans, I usually vote for a fiscal conservative and neither party will nominate one because they all want to buy votes and you can be bought.

Poor gramps, claims both the AZSC invalidated enough ballots to flip the election AND they're too political to flip the election.

Crazy is as crazy does.
I didn't say "flip the election", YOU said that,.... but then you are FAUX FAUN, least credible poster on the board. :slap:

I didn't say "flip the election", YOU said that,.... but then you are FAUX FAUN, least credible poster on the board. :slap:

Cries the senile poster who claims Biden got 100% of the votes in Wisconsin in a vertical line.

d445b99984c06f24e63036ac81e7501a.gif

Says the least credible person on the board who can't even defend his debunked claims, as we have provided proof that Trump appointed judges saw Trump's fake BS evidence and said it was trash.
Along with about 10 other main points that have shot you down.

Forum List

Back