shoplifter sets employee on fire for stopping him

Anyone who tries that on me is dead on the spot. A trial would be a waste of taxpayer money. You attack me with a deadly weapon, it's the end of your day.

Same bullshit with trannies in the girl's room. You think I'm going to sit there wondering how long the law wants me to wait? According to the fucked up law, screams are not enough, I still gotta wait.

Fuck that. I ain't waiting. The law can take a hike when my kids are in trouble.

They used to hang horse thieves, and I think we can be quicker and more efficient about it in today:s world.
I could not agree with you more!

Time to revive the Baldknobbers...

Screenshot_20231002-135321-360.png

They got the idea from white folks.
Africa...

Native America...

"A common method of torture was used throughout North America — the ritual burning of the captive at a stake in the middle of the village. The Natchez tribe, situated in what is now southeastern Mississippi, elevated torture to another level, as described by Dr. Hudson:

“When the Natchez decided to torture a captive to death, they first constructed a framework made of two poles about 10 feet long, set into the earth about five feet apart. A crosspiece was then tied between the poles about two feet above the ground and another crosspiece was tied about five feet above this, forming a square frame. The victim was tied to the foot of the frame and was fed his last meal. Everyone then assembled and the man who captured the victim uttered a death cry and struck him at the base of his neck with a war club, knocking him unconscious. He was then scalped and tied to the frame, with his wrists and ankles at the four corners of the frame, forming an X. His scalp was taken to relatives of slain Natchez, and they used it to ‘wipe tears from their eyes.’ (The now-conscious captive) was then tortured with torches of burning cane applied to various parts of his body, all this being done in the spirit of revenge. Throughout it the victim was expected to sing a death song. Sometimes the torture lasted for several days.”

In point of fact...the practice seems universal...

Last edited:
Go right ahead. Sounds like you've beat people with a club before. People close to you?

No, dumbasses who bully weaker people.

You know...twats, like you.

Forum List

Back