shoplifter sets employee on fire for stopping him

I'm ok with "store clerk sets shoplifter on fire".... in fact I'd pay to see that. But this is not good.

Apparently it's not bad enough to vote out the party that likes to fuck kids. Let the carnage continue.

812jc3.jpg

big ugly black thug set india man on fire for stopping him form stealing. punk was repeated thief. animal.
But he didn’t steal over 950 so according to California law he should be set free without bail. Then he can sue the store owner for trying to stop his thievery, forcing him set the guy on fire. Liberal logic at its finest.

Last edited:
I can't help but wonder how much longer until these people who shop lift start thinking about what they will do when certain places on this planet do whatever they do when people stop paying their bills. Take their utility bills for example. If not paying their bill gets their service shut off, how long until the place that they pay their bill at is torched?

God bless you and the store worker always!!!

Holly

I hope Mr Burton is ok and is getting help for the trauma he received I’m sure setting someone on fire who tried to prevent him from committing a crime has had a negative effect on his mental health. The store should pay all of his legal bills for having the audacity to try and prevent him from exercising his god given right to steal anything he wants. Mr Suraj obviously is a vicious racist who used white privilege to deny Mr Burton from receiving his hard earned reparations, how dare the untouchable class be prevent from stealing. That’s unacceptable in Biden’s America

That's why you should shoot shoplifters now.
They set the rules. Use 'em.

Pretty easy way to cut down on shoplifting. Change the store doors to where people are let in and out through separate, electrically controlled double doors. Once you are let in, you must be buzzed to get back out, and if you are shoplifting or suspected of it, there is nowhere for you to go. Of course, this comes with certain realities that both stores, customers and the law must be prepared to expect and support-- near zero tolerance for store theft.

People out there are just BEGGING for a loss of their freedom!

Now the savages are setting people on fire.....isn't that charming...:cuckoo:

What will these ferals do next? there are no limits and anything is possible....:rolleyes-41: let's wait and see...
Democrat want to turn this country into a second Venezuela and will stop at nothing.

Democrats have turned looting, violence, homelessness, drug addiction and robbery into civil rights that people should have.

big ugly black thug set india man on fire for stopping him form stealing. punk was repeated thief. animal.
But resourceful and creative .
A natural enforcer for one of the Intelligence agencies or as an elite services foot soldier .
Ideal for Ukraine . Let the Russians deal with him .

Revolving door justice will ensure a quick return to the streets for the Ronson lighter fluid man.
Anyone who tries that on me is dead on the spot. A trial would be a waste of taxpayer money. You attack me with a deadly weapon, it's the end of your day.

Same bullshit with trannies in the girl's room. You think I'm going to sit there wondering how long the law wants me to wait? According to the fucked up law, screams are not enough, I still gotta wait.

Fuck that. I ain't waiting. The law can take a hike when my kids are in trouble.

They used to hang horse thieves, and I think we can be quicker and more efficient about it in today:s world.

Forum List

Back