Shootout at Pamela Geller's Muhamed Cartoon Contest in Texas

...Two men died for our right to be assholes yesterday...
Two Radical Muslims died trying to weaken or suppress that right.

A toe-tag on a cold slab fixed them right up.

They're right where we need and want them to be.

...and none of it was necessary...
True.

But fun.

It's always a good idea fo flush-out Radical Muslim terrorists in our midst.

Best to activate a Militant Muslim Sleeper Cell on lightweight stuff like this than on another World Trade Tower.

Great fun, watching scum like that, getting toted-away in body bags.

Great fun.

...Nothing was won, our 1st amendment rights would have been safer if they hadn't put this thing on, now these events will be banned for the sake of public safety, states will make laws, lobbyists will sue and lawyers will cash in.
Doubtful, but, time will tell.
There were a lot of people there and the story could have been very different and much more tragic. The war on terror should not be a sport hunt and it should not be fun. I'm glad the shooters got snuffed, don't get me wrong, I have never shed a single tear when a terrorist gets dead but I am not happy that the terrorists do horrible, violent shit to give us a reason. It's man killing man, there is no joy there.

Well, that ought to be good for getting a few Christians killed somewhere. Hope you're happy.
It's just crude, only infantile minds find poo jokes funny. Good satire should be somewhat clever and thought provoking.
With Islam it doesn't matter how sophisticated it is Muslims are going to chimp out anytime they think Mo gets insulted. I don't understand it. If allah is all powerful can't allah take care of those who insult mohammad? I guess allah isn't who they think he is.
Jesus was a homosexual cocksucker who took it up the ass from all twelve apostles and the donkey he rode in on.

Understand now? Purposely insulting someone's faith is double the insult. There are "good" Christians everywhere who would kick my ass for saying some dumb shit like that to their face or putting it in print.

You mean like piss chirst? Here let me help you and yes I'm a devout Christian.

Do I like what you said? No. Am I going to shoot or blow you up because you said it? No. That's the difference.

Piss Christ - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
There are certainly Christians out there who would resort to violence for blatant blasphemy, most would not. If Muslims were all like you said there would have been hundreds there ready to kill and die, but there were only two. Quit talking about Islam as if it is somehow different than your own faith. I do not normally give anyone shit about their personal faith but on this topic I think it is necessary. If you had no idea of the method used to render the image of "piss Christ" you would not be offended at all but certain people wanted it banned. People use your self-righteous anger for their own purposes just as much as the guy strapping the suicide vest on a gullible idiot. If you are really a devout christian you too would kill for Jesus under the right circumstances.

Incase you haven't noticed EVERY TIME this happens someone gets killed. Yes there are people who are so called Christians who would kill for blasphemy, however it's not in the teachings of Christ. That privilege is left to God. Nowhere in the NT did Jesus tell his disciples to kill anyone. Didn't happen. Even the killable offense under the law like adultery,Jesus didn't kill, he told the woman
John 8:10 When Jesus had lifted up himself, and saw none but the woman, he said unto her, Woman, where are those thine accusers? hath no man condemned thee?

11 She said, No man, Lord. And Jesus said unto her, Neither do I condemn thee: go, and sin no more.

but it's different for the Koran,hadiths and Sharia law.

Let me ask you, where are all those peaceful muslims condemning this shooting? Boston Bombing? 911?All those Christians who were recently beheaded? The Copts, Iranian,Syrian,Nigerian christians slaughtered by Muslims recently?How about the last 100 times this has happened?How about the Armenian Genocide they still won't admit 100 years later happened? Do you have any clue at all about how many times this happens every day all over the world? Where are the protests and outrage? Do you know why you don't hear or see protests? Because they agree with them. Dirty little secret the MSM doesn't want you to know. The difference between a moderate muslim and a extremist muslim. An extremist wants to kill you. A moderate wants an extremist to kill you. Their silence and unwillingness to do something about it speaks volumes.

As for Piss Christ, we did know what it was submerged in and we were offend, shouldn't it have been taken off display? By your thinking yes. Christians were told to suck it up it was just art. I'm telling Muslims to do the same. Suck it up it's someones Idea of art. May not be yours, may not be mine, but it's someones. Nobody was killed over piss christ so stop making excuses for murderers. I am so sick of the excuses being made for bad behavior. There is no excuse,offense doesn't justify murder. Neither does blasphemy or a whole lot of people would be getting killed in the USA for saying OMG,Jesus Christ, and God damn.

Then there's the law of the USA that isn't being respected. America doesn't force people to stay here. If you don't agree with the First Amendment leave. Go to a place where sharia law is the law of the land. That's not America, we have the Constitution as law, not Sharia. People have the right to say and believe what they want. You don't have to like it. You don't have to agree with it, but if you
're going to live here you can't go around killing people over it.

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
Islam is a cancer. It's a faulty belief system made by a murdering,thieving, womanizing,lying,pedophile war lord and his band of merry men. You convert or die and once you convert you can't leave. Being an apostate of Islam is punishable by death. It's a cult. Stop supporting and defending a cult.

It's just crude, only infantile minds find poo jokes funny. Good satire should be somewhat clever and thought provoking.
With Islam it doesn't matter how sophisticated it is Muslims are going to chimp out anytime they think Mo gets insulted. I don't understand it. If allah is all powerful can't allah take care of those who insult mohammad? I guess allah isn't who they think he is.
Jesus was a homosexual cocksucker who took it up the ass from all twelve apostles and the donkey he rode in on.

Understand now? Purposely insulting someone's faith is double the insult. There are "good" Christians everywhere who would kick my ass for saying some dumb shit like that to their face or putting it in print.

Do I like what you said? No. Am I going to shoot or blow you up because you said it? No. That's the difference.

There are certainly Christians out there who would resort to violence for blatant blasphemy, most would not. If Muslims were all like you said there would have been hundreds there ready to kill and die, but there were only two. Quit talking about Islam as if it is somehow different than your own faith. I do not normally give anyone shit about their personal faith but on this topic I think it is necessary. If you had no idea of the method used to render the image of "piss Christ" you would not be offended at all but certain people wanted it banned. People use your self-righteous anger for their own purposes just as much as the guy strapping the suicide vest on a gullible idiot. If you are really a devout christian you too would kill for Jesus under the right circumstances.

Incase you haven't noticed EVERY TIME this happens someone gets killed. Yes there are people who are so called Christians who would kill for blasphemy, however it's not in the teachings of Christ. That privilege is left to God. Nowhere in the NT did Jesus tell his disciples to kill anyone. Didn't happen. Even the killable offense under the law like adultery,Jesus didn't kill, he told the woman
John 8:10 When Jesus had lifted up himself, and saw none but the woman, he said unto her, Woman, where are those thine accusers? hath no man condemned thee?

11 She said, No man, Lord. And Jesus said unto her, Neither do I condemn thee: go, and sin no more.

Let me ask you, where are all those peaceful muslims condemning this shooting? Boston Bombing? 911?All those Christians who were recently beheaded? The Copts, Iranian,Syrian,Nigerian christians slaughtered by Muslims recently?How about the last 100 times this has happened?How about the Armenian Genocide they still won't admit 100 years later happened? Do you have any clue at all about how many times this happens every day all over the world? Where are the protests and outrage? Do you know why you don't hear or see protests? Because they agree with them. Dirty little secret the MSM doesn't want you to know. The difference between a moderate muslim and a extremist muslim. An extremist wants to kill you. A moderate wants an extremist to kill you. Their silence and unwillingness to do something about it speaks volumes.

As for Piss Christ, we did know what it was submerged in and we were offend, shouldn't it have been taken off display? By your thinking yes. Christians were told to suck it up it was just art. I'm telling Muslims to do the same. Suck it up it's someones Idea of art. May not be yours, may not be mine, but it's someones. Nobody was killed over piss christ so stop making excuses for murderers. I am so sick of the excuses being made for bad behavior. There is no excuse,offense doesn't justify murder. Neither does blasphemy or a whole lot of people would be getting killed in the USA for saying OMG,Jesus Christ, and God damn.

Then there's the law of the USA that isn't being respected. America doesn't force people to stay here. If you don't agree with the First Amendment leave. Go to a place where sharia law is the law of the land. That's not America, we have the Constitution as law, not Sharia. People have the right to say and believe what they want. You don't have to like it. You don't have to agree with it, but if you

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
Islam is a cancer. It's a faulty belief system made by a murdering,thieving, womanizing,lying,pedophile war lord and his band of merry men. You convert or die and once you convert you can't leave. Being an apostate of Islam is punishable by death. It's a cult. Stop supporting and defending a cult.
I am not supporting and defending a cult, I am standing up to hateful racists spreading their hateful racism against a group as varied in their attitudes as Christians. All you know of Islam is the perversions that make terrorists, you know nothing of the faith that the vast majority of adherents practice in their daily peaceful lives. Would I be right to judge all Christians by the worst of them? WWJD? He would tell you to quit being wrathful and to seek understanding rather than blood.

oh wait my last post didn't have mo in it. Here's one with Mohammad.

Lol, that's a Sikh not Mo.
Sikhs don't come out of Koran hence the arabic all over the box. It's a stereotype yes,probably a sikh as many don't know the difference, but it's meant to be Mo. Maybe the meme maker was playing it safe,threats have been made in the past. I didn't make the meme or it would have been 100% correct. :dunno:
Maybe the meme maker is a fucking asshole like the guy that killed Sikhs because he thought they were Muslim.

Could be, A lot of people don't know the difference. He may be an asshole, but at least he's not killing anybody.

...There were a lot of people there and the story could have been very different and much more tragic. The war on terror should not be a sport hunt and it should not be fun. I'm glad the shooters got snuffed, don't get me wrong, I have never shed a single tear when a terrorist gets dead but I am not happy that the terrorists do horrible, violent shit to give us a reason. It's man killing man, there is no joy there.
Based solely upon that response, I have you pegged as a person of goodwill.

We disagree, dramatically, about the value of the lives lost, but that does not detract from the goodwill manifested in your post.

I will continue to make light of those deaths, as a gesture of contempt for a mortal enemy.

If simply the right to depict the Prophet was the point the organizers should have made a rule that there be no depictions that vilify or dehumanize Islam. Make pictures of him walking the dog or eating breakfast or just waving to the camera. It seems this was not the case, it seems that this was a deliberate attack on the entire faith and therefore hateful and provocative, who's the bully here? Usually the bully is the one that stirs things up for no good reason.

Is that necessary? Isn't that personal decision a part of freedom of expression. Piss Jesus was heralded by the left as the ultimate in freedom of expression...no one complained about the "rules" or who was provoked.

And further, I've seen exactly one cartoon from the contest...it was the winner, and it was pretty good, and poignant.

These guys didn't see what cartoons were being drawn, for all they knew they were all Mohammed walking a dog.
Two men died for our right to be assholes yesterday and none of it was necessary. Nothing was won, our 1st amendment rights would have been safer if they hadn't put this thing on, now these events will be banned for the sake of public safety, states will make laws, lobbyists will sue and lawyers will cash in.

Wrong. Two men died for being terrorist piles of excrement intent on harming Americans exercising their constitutional right to free speech.

:clap:

I am not supporting and defending a cult, I am standing up to hateful racists spreading their hateful racism against a group as varied in their attitudes as Christians. All you know of Islam is the perversions that make terrorists, you know nothing of the faith that the vast majority of adherents practice in their daily peaceful lives. Would I be right to judge all Christians by the worst of them? WWJD? He would tell you to quit being wrathful and to seek understanding rather than blood.

It's not racism because Islam isn't a race.

The life of Mohammad is there for all to see and he was as much a cult leader Jones and Manson. It's a cult.

I don't hate Muslims, I hate Islam the product of Mohammed. I don't like violent extremists of any religion. It's you who are assuming I don't like the people.

Just calling a spade a spade. Again where are these varied peoples protests? Explain the silence?

When Hitler killed the Jews the German people stood by and did nothing save a few. Nobody separates the Germans when talking about the holocaust. Nobody separates the Japanese when talking about Pearl Harbor, Nobody separates Americans when they talk about Hiroshima and Nagasaki. Nobody separates the Jews or the Romans when it comes to the crucifixion of Christ. Nobody separates the Christians when talking about Crusades or the Muslims for that matter. Nobody separates the whites when talking about slavery in the USA. Why are the muslims any different? If they are a group, they aren't any different. At some point we all get lumped in a group, deal with it.

Jesus overturned the money changers tables and pointed out hypocrisy of the Pharisees. WWJD? He'd point out that that Mohammad is a false Prophet. Actually warnings of false prophets are all through the NT. He'd point out where the Pharisee's were leading people astray or in this case the Imam's. Jesus was a pacifist but he wasn't an Idiot. He knew BS when he saw it. A good tree bears good fruit and a bad tree bears bad fruit. Killing people over a cartoon is bad fruit. Who's being wrathful and seeking blood? Not me. Not Christians in America. Nobody's killing Muslims here. It's the Muslims who are wrathful and the Muslims seeking blood. How about telling them to seek some understanding.

The life of Mohammad is there for all to see and he was as much a cult leader Jones and Manson. It's a cult.

I don't hate Muslims, I hate Islam the product of Mohammed. I don't like violent extremists of any religion. It's you who are assuming I don't like the people.

Just calling a spade a spade. Again where are these varied peoples protests? Explain the silence?

When Hitler killed the Jews the German people stood by and did nothing save a few. Nobody separates the Germans when talking about the holocaust. Nobody separates the Japanese when talking about Pearl Harbor, Nobody separates Americans when they talk about Hiroshima and Nagasaki. Nobody separates the Jews or the Romans when it comes to the crucifixion of Christ. Nobody separates the Christians when talking about Crusades or the Muslims for that matter. Nobody separates the whites when talking about slavery in the USA. Why are the muslims any different? If they are a group, they aren't any different. At some point we all get lumped in a group, deal with it.

Jesus overturned the money changers tables and pointed out hypocrisy of the Pharisees. WWJD? He'd point out that that Mohammad is a false Prophet. Actually warnings of false prophets are all through the NT. He'd point out where the Pharisee's were leading people astray or in this case the Imam's. Jesus was a pacifist but he wasn't an Idiot. He knew BS when he saw it. A good tree bears good fruit and a bad tree bears bad fruit. Killing people over a cartoon is bad fruit. Who's being wrathful and seeking blood? Not me. Not Christians in America. Nobody's killing Muslims here. It's the Muslims who are wrathful and the Muslims seeking blood. How about telling them to seek some understanding.

The bolded: agree.

Thank goodness good folk like me carry. It will end badly for the weak Muslims if they continue to apply their hate here. The Texans delivered swift justice

In the end, good will always triumph evil

-Geaux

Jesus was playing to a crowd of locals.

The broader Gentile Church that sprang up after his death and that assembled the New Testament was very specific about the order of precedence.

do you realize how retarded that sounds? So what you are saying is Jesus, was the the son of Yahweh, (while also being Yahweh, but let's not go there) only paid lip service to Yahweh's rules to Yahweh's chosen people? But man, you can eat all the pork you want and avoid the weenie chopping if you are coming over from Team Zeus!

Muslim primitivism is at the root of these present troubles.

No, what's at the core of the problem is people keep fucking with them.

Christianity is also a cult. God really Fucked that up.

Jesus was playing to a crowd of locals.

The broader Gentile Church that sprang up after his death and that assembled the New Testament was very specific about the order of precedence.

do you realize how retarded that sounds? So what you are saying is Jesus, was the the son of Yahweh, (while also being Yahweh, but let's not go there) only paid lip service to Yahweh's rules to Yahweh's chosen people? But man, you can eat all the pork you want and avoid the weenie chopping if you are coming over from Team Zeus!

Muslim primitivism is at the root of these present troubles.

No, what's at the core of the problem is people keep fucking with them.
Your response is noted.

Rejected, but noted.

I referenced the Gentile Church which arose after his death, did I not?

That Church cherry-picked the good-stuff and rejected the old jewish laws as not applicable to gentiles.

It was at the core of the early-times argument between Paul (Saul) of Tarsus and the Church Council of Jerusalem.

Go read-up on your Early Church History if you need a refresher.

Last edited:
Pamela Geller should have never provoked the Islamo fascists. She has blood on her hands.

Call it faithism then for lack of a better word and if you were Muslim I would still tell you the same thing, self-righteous anger feels good, don't become addicted to it.

Pamela Geller should have never provoked the Islamo fascists. She has blood on her hands.
Nahhhh... just another Happy Outcome courtesy of Pamela's Bait Shop... and two dead piles of shit lying in the morgue on cold stone slabs with toe-tags.

This is wrong on so many levels.

I read a report that the police made the anti Muslim people put up $10k as a security fee because of the "theme" of the meeting/rally. And there was a swat team close by "just in case".

And, anyone living in America should know better than to attack a bunch of rednecks celebrating a hate rally. You know they are going to be armed to teeth and shooting at anything that moves. Especially if it has a head full of bandages.

Apparently, these Muslims knew about Rednecks as much as Redneck knew about them when they tricked us into invading Iraq.

This is wrong on so many levels.

I read a report that the police made the anti Muslim people put up $10k as a security fee because of the "theme" of the meeting/rally. And there was a swat team close by "just in case".

And, anyone living in America should know better than to attack a bunch of rednecks celebrating a hate rally. You know they are going to be armed to teeth and shooting at anything that moves. Especially if it has a head full of bandages.

Apparently, these Muslims knew about Rednecks as much as Redneck knew about them when they tricked us into invading Iraq.

and...and...please... cut to the chase.

-Geaux

Your response is noted.

Rejected, but noted.

I referenced the Gentile Church which arose after his death, did I not?

That Church cherry-picked the good-stuff and rejected the old jewish laws as not applicable to gentiles.

Again, that makes no sense. If those laws weren't really important- you know, Yahweh ordered people KILLED for not obeying them - then wouldn't he INSIST that they apply to all his followers, just like Jesus said?

Or do you just get a pass if you come over from Team Zeus. You know, like Comcast soaks its long time customers, but they give specials to people who switch over?

It was at the core of the early-times argument between Paul (Saul) of Tarsus and the Church Council of Jerusalem.

Go read-up on your Early Church History if you need a refresher.

I have read up on my early church history. That's why I'm an atheist now. Comes from growing up Catholic, reading that whole "No Graven Images" shit, and then going to a church that was full of "Graven Images".

The reality, early church history was probably there were a LOT of things that called themselves "Christianity" in the Second Century. And maybe even into the third. But by the fourth century, they needed them a backstory, and unfortunately, they picked Judaism.

Forum List

Back