Shootings on Juneteenth weekend leave at least 12 dead, nearly 100 injured

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia

Mass shootings in communities across the U.S. have killed at least 12 people since Friday and injured nearly 100, Elise Preston reported for "CBS Mornings."

The shootings follow a rise in homicides and other violence over the past several years that experts say accelerated during the coronavirus pandemic. Shootings with multiple people killed or wounded happened in suburban Chicago, Washington state, central Pennsylvania, St. Louis, Idaho, Southern California and Baltimore, among other places.

This is why we can't give nice things to the negros.

My surprised face.
😐

The leftists are still trying to blame the covid I see, I'm surprised they did not toss in Trump and Russia too.

Mass shootings in communities across the U.S. have killed at least 12 people since Friday and injured nearly 100, Elise Preston reported for "CBS Mornings."

The shootings follow a rise in homicides and other violence over the past several years that experts say accelerated during the coronavirus pandemic. Shootings with multiple people killed or wounded happened in suburban Chicago, Washington state, central Pennsylvania, St. Louis, Idaho, Southern California and Baltimore, among other places.

My surprised face.
😐

The leftists are still trying to blame the covid I see, I'm surprised they did not toss in Trump and Russia too.
Lets turn Juneteenth into a full month. The 14% population might get down to 10%, and not one White Supremacist did the shooting. I am shocked....

Lets turn Juneteenth into a full month. The 14% population might get down to 10%, and not one White Supremacist did the shooting. I am shocked....

It makes sense for the feral animals to step up their murder sprees. With 'reparations' looming, the more of their own they kill the bigger the pool gets for the survivors. Yeah, I know they haven't figured out the flaw in that plan, but hey, they're stupid homicidal vermin, so what do you expect?

And again, it's not the fault of the hundreds of millions of guns.

Can we have a discussion here?

As a Canadian, may I participate by offering some ideas?

No duck, peddle you leftist papers in your own thread.
I understand that Americans aren't ready to discuss the gun murder problem, but with the current shooting of 4 in the family, as justice for one young man masturbating, I know it's time. What could cause a person to serve up vigilante justice such as that?

Seriously! What?

My surprised face.
😐

What's a holiday without fireworks?

What's a holiday without fireworks?
See folks! Another demonstration by this one that it's past the point of socially acceptable behaviour being possible.

Something significant must bring change and I see no way that it can come from within anymore.

But I do see ominous signs of change being brought to America from without.

Perhaps America's war against Russia will bring it?

I understand that Americans aren't ready to discuss the gun murder problem, but with the current shooting of 4 in the family, as justice for one young man masturbating, I know it's time. What could cause a person to serve up vigilante justice such as that?

Seriously! What?
Shut up Canadian. Nobody gives a shit what you think.

Forum List

Back