Shootings on Juneteenth weekend leave at least 12 dead, nearly 100 injured

You told me yesterday that you don't care.
But you still keep on caring!
I used to care, but when blacks dont give a shit about black on black murder, why do i have to care anymore. If they want it, then so be it.

OIF.iI9DWm3DtqbWIR0g6nDtxQ

biden_i_did_that_funny_anti_biden_sticker-r06e626a2d3764deab2d1ed5550c60681_08m34_630.jpg

Canada is 4% black and nearly 80% white. So we know there's one thing they do really, really well in Canada, and that's keep brown people out.

Not that I blame them, but their silly sniveling about Evul Amurkan raycisssts' is just tiresome. Here is another example of their hypocrisy:

Canada rejects African-American's asylum claim​

TORONTO (Reuters) - A Canadian tribunal has rejected a claim for refugee status from an African-American man who said he feared persecution and police abuse in the United States based on his race, the Immigration and Refugee Board of Canada said on Friday.

While saying he did find Kyle Lydell Canty to have a genuine fear of returning to his home country, adjudicator Ron Yamauchi said that was not enough to grant asylum.

lol we all know what they wanted to nip in the bud with that ruling, eh?

I used to care, but when blacks dont give a shit about black on black murder, why do i have to care anymore. If they want it, then so be it.

OIF.iI9DWm3DtqbWIR0g6nDtxQ

biden_i_did_that_funny_anti_biden_sticker-r06e626a2d3764deab2d1ed5550c60681_08m34_630.jpg
No, it's really true that many blacks are committing murder on other blacks. It's a start at least that some people like you understand that.

See folks! Another demonstration by this one that it's past the point of socially acceptable behaviour being possible.

Something significant must bring change and I see no way that it can come from within anymore.

But I do see ominous signs of change being brought to America from without.

Perhaps America's war against Russia will bring it?
Blacks killing blacks has to be socially acceptable. Saying it isn't is racist.

Forum List

Back