Shooting Re-Creation Proves Oswald was Not Lone Gunman in JFK Murder

Wrong there was no such apparent evidenxe about her death

She was a heavy drinker and used prescription barbituates which is what poisoned her.

No evidence of foul play at all.

She never had any such interview with Ruby

She strictly and exclusively yelled a few questions at him in court as did many other reporters.

That is not an interview.

She was in fact prescribed the pills found in her.

People take their glasses off that is what they are for.
"Not only did Kilgallen cover Ruby’s trial, she got to interview him twice. She started to believe that he, like Oswald, might have been a “patsy.” Kilgallen also made a trip to New Orleans to talk with sources. She was zeroing in on what Mob boss Ruby may have been working for at the time of the hit on the president. She began building an investigatory file on the case that she intended to turn into a book that would be the “scoop of the century.” Dorothy Kilgallen & Jack Ruby: A Toxic Mix

You'll just make up any lie that comes to your diseased mind, won't you. You are a sick man and a waste of time. Fuck off!
Lemme guess ... you also believe the Clinton’s killed Foster, Rich, Wiley’s cat, etc... amirite?

:abgg2q.jpg:

They were completely wrong about the throat wound. Keep ignoring that.
I certainly will as long as you continue to give me nothing to make me think you know what you are talking about.
You also claim the doctors at Parkland weren't aware of the gaping fist sized hole in the back of Kennedy's head, so, yeah...
why would I believe what you have to say?

They were completely wrong about the throat wound. Keep ignoring that.
I certainly will as long as you continue to give me nothing to make me think you know what you are talking about.
You also claim the doctors at Parkland weren't aware of the gaping fist sized hole in the back of Kennedy's head, so, yeah...
why would I believe what you have to say?
Now you’re lying. I never said the weren’t aware of the gaping wound on the back of his head. What a pity you throw in the proverbial towel by lying.

Wrong there was no such apparent evidenxe about her death

She was a heavy drinker and used prescription barbituates which is what poisoned her.

No evidence of foul play at all.

She never had any such interview with Ruby

She strictly and exclusively yelled a few questions at him in court as did many other reporters.

That is not an interview.

She was in fact prescribed the pills found in her.

People take their glasses off that is what they are for.
"Not only did Kilgallen cover Ruby’s trial, she got to interview him twice. She started to believe that he, like Oswald, might have been a “patsy.” Kilgallen also made a trip to New Orleans to talk with sources. She was zeroing in on what Mob boss Ruby may have been working for at the time of the hit on the president. She began building an investigatory file on the case that she intended to turn into a book that would be the “scoop of the century.” Dorothy Kilgallen & Jack Ruby: A Toxic Mix

You'll just make up any lie that comes to your diseased mind, won't you. You are a sick man and a waste of time. Fuck off!
Lemme guess ... you also believe the Clinton’s killed Foster, Rich, Wiley’s cat, etc... amirite?

:abgg2q.jpg:
<crickets>

nope of the bullets that hit JFK they came from a single source ozwald
Including the one that left a fist sized hole in the back of JFK's head? :113:

Okay....sure.

get your facts right troll

The gunshot wound to the back of the president's head is described by the Bethesda autopsy as being a laceration measuring 15 by 6 millimetres (0.59 in × 0.24 in),

but you dumb fuckers cant even do that

a half inch by a quarter inch =fist sized hole

what a dipshit
headwound2.png

Last edited:
A Discovery Channel re-creation of the head shot to JFK winds up proving the official story is false, despite supposedly proving it is true. Notice the bulk of brain tissue flies forward when hit from behind, just what we'd expect and familiar to every hunter on the planet. But the biggest part of JFK's head - brain matter and a chunk of his skull - wound up on the trunk of the limo, because the shooter was in front of him, not behind him where Oswald was. If Oswald made the shot JFK's brain would have been all over the inside of the windshield.

39741428893_1d9d08c174_z.jpg

"When President Kennedy and his wife visited Dallas on November 22, 1963, nearly all of the protections were lifted. Available Texas Guard units were not called into the city and available Dallas policemen were temporarily released from duty. The result? A team of CIA, Cuban exile, and Mafia-related renegades organized a simple military ambush in Dallas and successfully gunned him down. The ambush and its coverup were brazen and astonishingly open." - John Stockwell, highest ranking CIA officer to resign and become a whistleblower

hqdefault.jpg

If you watch the Zapruder film, you'll see the cloud of blood and brain matter does fly forward and up, but the car is also rolling forward and as the matter and blood falls down, the matter falls down onto the trunk. You can SEE it on the Zapruder film.

A Discovery Channel re-creation of the head shot to JFK winds up proving the official story is false, despite supposedly proving it is true. Notice the bulk of brain tissue flies forward when hit from behind, just what we'd expect and familiar to every hunter on the planet. But the biggest part of JFK's head - brain matter and a chunk of his skull - wound up on the trunk of the limo, because the shooter was in front of him, not behind him where Oswald was. If Oswald made the shot JFK's brain would have been all over the inside of the windshield.
If you watch the Zapruder film, you'll see the cloud of blood and brain matter does fly forward and up, but the car is also rolling forward and as the matter and blood falls down, the matter falls down onto the trunk. You can SEE it on the Zapruder film.

yes because once it got to the height of the windshield

it got caught in the wind and blew backwards

like any other object being tossed from a car

They will also ignore the blood and brain found on the INSIDE of the windshield.

And the hole in the windshield which could only have been caused by a fragment which came from BEHIND

They will also ignore the blood and brain found on the INSIDE of the windshield.

And the hole in the windshield which could only have been caused by a fragment which came from BEHIND

yes those facts have to be ignored in order to continue

with such an ignorant stance

The magic bullet which was magically recovered off Connolly's stretcher was remarkably non deformed and damaged by
it's alleged path on which it smashed through JKF's thoracic vertebrae (bone), Gov. Connolly's wrist and rib ( more bone) as well as all that soft tissue.
There is no hunter, policeman or forensic scientist in the world who would believe for one second that "pristine" bullet did all that damage to both JFK and Gov. Connolly.

Preeminent expert forensic pathologist and coroner Cyril Wecht absolutely calls the Warren Commission's failed single bullet theory (a joke, actually) utter nonsense. Cyril Wecht shreds 'nonsense' JFK single-bullet theory for Fox Chapel Area students

But I guess the "experts" here know better.

There was no "pristine" bullet. It was deformed and flattened as can be seen by looking at the bullet from the bottom. The "nose" was not deformed because the bullet tumbled instead of flying straight through the President's body. The bullet didn't hit any bone in the President's body and flattened when it hit the Governor's wrist.

You're getting all of your information from the Oliver Stone film JFK, I'm sure.

The impact was so severe it cracked his skull like an egg. There was a large hole in the back of his head....why the denial is beyond me.

jfkmoormaninverted_040108.gif

head_shot_b.jpg

I like that your third picture shows the large wound on the side of the skull near the front and NOT the back of the head as is being claimed. Thanks.

The magic bullet which was magically recovered off Connolly's stretcher was remarkably non deformed and damaged by
it's alleged path on which it smashed through JKF's thoracic vertebrae (bone), Gov. Connolly's wrist and rib ( more bone) as well as all that soft tissue.
There is no hunter, policeman or forensic scientist in the world who would believe for one second that "pristine" bullet did all that damage to both JFK and Gov. Connolly.

Preeminent expert forensic pathologist and coroner Cyril Wecht absolutely calls the Warren Commission's failed single bullet theory (a joke, actually) utter nonsense. Cyril Wecht shreds 'nonsense' JFK single-bullet theory for Fox Chapel Area students

There was no "pristine" bullet. It was deformed and flattened as can be seen by looking at the bullet from the bottom. The "nose" was not deformed because the bullet tumbled instead of flying straight through the President's body. The bullet didn't hit any bone in the President's body and flattened when it hit the Governor's wrist.

You're getting all of your information from the Oliver Stone film JFK, I'm sure.

The kill shot was fired from the storm drain when Greer stopped the limo after all the other shots failed to find it's mark. Anyone that buys the bullshit conclusion of the Warren report (given what we know now) would score in the double digits on an I.Q test as it pertains to "reasoning"......kinda like morons that believe two planes caused three high rise buildings to collapse like a cheap tent and in their own footprint.

The impact was so severe it cracked his skull like an egg. There was a large hole in the back of his head....why the denial is beyond me.

jfkmoormaninverted_040108.gif

head_shot_b.jpg

I like that your third picture shows the large wound on the side of the skull near the front and NOT the back of the head as is being claimed. Thanks.

Yes it shows the side wound but also shows the blow out in the rear.

The kill shot was fired from the storm drain when Greer stopped the limo after all the other shots failed to find it's mark. Anyone that buys the bullshit conclusion of the Warren report (given what we know now) would score in the double digits on an I.Q test as it pertains to "reasoning"......kinda like morons that believe two planes caused three high rise buildings to collapse like a cheap tent and in their own footprint.
:cuckoo:

There are so many aspects to the crime of murder of our president and the cover up that goes on even to this day
(Google up information on the coup of JFK and look at how all the pro Warren Commission sites are featured and prominently displayed...and Warren Commission apologists like Gerald Posner and Bill O'Reilly get lots of free air time to peddle their lies. The authors with well researched books that deconstruct the Warren Commission, not so much).

The Secret Service was in on the plot...that much is clear and obvious. Well known protocols were ignored, like the limo being stopped while the president was in clear danger, as you note.
Nit picking like arguing over Oswald's shooting skills and such ignore the clear signs of an organized coup like the actions of the Secret Service, like the medical evidence, like the many witnesses who died mysterious deaths shutting them up, like all the evidence tampering, and on and on and on. Only fools fail to see what is so clear.

get your facts right troll

The gunshot wound to the back of the president's head is described by the Bethesda autopsy as being a laceration measuring 15 by 6 millimetres (0.59 in × 0.24 in),

but you dumb fuckers cant even do that

a half inch by a quarter inch =fist sized hole

what a dipshit
UPDATE: JFK assassination: Lawmakers call on Trump to release all classified document

Far too many loose ends, multiple autopsies, if Kennedy would have been shot from the back of the head, his forehead would have been blown away, that was not the case. (Source)

Speaking of trolls and dip shits. I don't know if you are just too stupid to do your homework or you are a blatant liar but you would do well to stop drinking the Warren Commission Kool Aid...if you care about the real facts.
But you don't sound bright enough for that.

You won't take the trouble to read the link...worthless liars never do, but you need to educate your stupid self.

All on staff ER doctors at Parkland hospital noted the fist sized hole in the rear of Kennedy's skull. What are you trying to claim? And are you disputing the eye witness statements of highly skilled and trained doctors?

Forum List

Back