Shooting Re-Creation Proves Oswald was Not Lone Gunman in JFK Murder

Since they were not privy to the forensics, I can certainly understand why they would mistakenly assume the gaping wound on the back of his head was the exit wound. Especially since they also mistakenly believed the throat shot was an entrance wound, they might have believed the shooter was in front of Kennedy.

But forensics proved they were wrong on both accounts.
Forensics? You mean the autopsy at Bethesda? Well I guess if you never watch a video I've provided on the subject you can truly act as if you don't know any better.
No worries. Keep ignoring the fact that the very same doctors you cite claiming the back of his head was an exit wound also erroneously thought the throat wound was an entrance wound. :eusa_doh:

The impact was so severe it cracked his skull like an egg. There was a large hole in the back of his head....why the denial is beyond me.

jfkmoormaninverted_040108.gif

head_shot_b.jpg

No worries. Keep ignoring the fact that the very same doctors you cite claiming the back of his head was an exit wound also erroneously thought the throat wound was an entrance wound.
So you say, like I already said.
First you need to document what you claim. Then you need to demonstrate how all these Parkland ER doctors could have all misidentified the gaping hole in the back of JFK's skull.

You've done neither.

The impact was so severe it cracked his skull like an egg. There was a large hole in the back of his head....why the denial is beyond me.
That's a good question you could apply to the whole Kennedy assassination. It takes tremendous denial and pure stupidity to keep ignoring the truth.

Look at all the people who died mysteriously incidental to the Kennedy coup...Dorothy Kilgallen, George DeMorenschildt, Roger Craig, etc. Deaths of Witnesses Connected to the assassination of John F. Kennedy

If Kennedy was simply shot by this lone nut, according to the J. Edgar Hoover narrative, why all the subsequent deaths?
That's a question the fool skeptics will never address. They have no answers.

No worries. Keep ignoring the fact that the very same doctors you cite claiming the back of his head was an exit wound also erroneously thought the throat wound was an entrance wound.
First you need to document what you claim. Then you need to demonstrate how all these Parkland ER doctors could have all misidentified the gaping hole in the back of JFK's skull.

You've done neither.
You have officially become a liar.

They did not all say that only some.

It's ok though weak minded conspiracy fools always like to save face

That's a good question you could apply to the whole Kennedy assassination. It takes tremendous denial and pure stupidity to keep ignoring the truth.

Look at all the people who died mysteriously incidental to the Kennedy coup...Dorothy Kilgallen, George DeMorenschildt, Roger Craig, etc. Deaths of Witnesses Connected to the assassination of John F. Kennedy

If Kennedy was simply shot by this lone nut, according to the J. Edgar Hoover narrative, why all the subsequent deaths?

There were no subsequent mystery deaths.

Take kilgallen for example. No mystery

Your link openly states that most died of natural causes there is no mystery here it adverse number of people who have died and that is proven fact

Yes. No mystery. It's apparent she was killed and it was made to look like she overdosed on sleeping pills.
That's what happens when you are the only person allowed to interview Jack Ruby and you tell friends you will blow the Kennedy case wide open.

She didn't even possess the pills found in her stomach, all her notes and material on JFK were missing (amazing how that just happens), she was a holding a book but didn't have her reading glasses, her makeup was still on, she was found in the bed in a guest room she never entered herself....ect.

The most famous reporter in America says she is going to expose the plot to kill the president.....the reporter dies under
very suspicious circumstances. Ipso facto....suck it, denier.

I saw it when you posted it kid.

What you missed is that it was an amateur conspiracy loon video and failed to prove jack shit.
You're a fucking whiny loser. You bitch about proof and then instantly reject it when it's given .
I've caught your act in another forum and this is your M.O., you lying prick!

Yes. No mystery. It's apparent she was killed and it was made to look like she overdosed on sleeping pills.
That's what happens when you are the only person allowed to interview Jack Ruby and you tell friends you will blow the Kennedy case wide open.

She didn't even possess the pills found in her stomach, all her notes and material on JFK were missing (amazing how that just happens), she was a holding a book but didn't have her reading glasses, her makeup was still on, she was found in the bed in a guest room she never entered herself....ect.

The most famous reporter in America says she is going to expose the plot to kill the president.....the reporter dies under
very suspicious circumstances. Ipso facto....suck it, denier.
Wrong there was no such apparent evidenxe about her death

She was a heavy drinker and used prescription barbituates which is what poisoned her.

No evidence of foul play at all.

She never had any such interview with Ruby

She strictly and exclusively yelled a few questions at him in court as did many other reporters.

That is not an interview.

She was in fact prescribed the pills found in her.

People take their glasses off that is what they are for.

I saw it when you posted it kid.

What you missed is that it was an amateur conspiracy loon video and failed to prove jack shit.
You're a fucking whiny loser. You bitch about proof and then instantly reject it when it's given .
I've caught your act in another forum and this is your M.O., you lying prick!
You are the proven liar not me and you have never provided proof

I have used evidence to prove you wrong every time which I how I made you my bitch on other forms

Your link openly states that most died of natural causes there is no mystery here it adverse number of people who have died and that is proven fact
It says some writers who have written about the coup have claimed this, you fucking buffoon!
And it doesn't say most. It says many. Go fuck yourself, you lying clown.

It says some writers who have written about the coup have claimed this, you fucking buffoon!
And it doesn't say most. It says many. Go fuck yourself, you lying clown.
There was no coup dumbass

The evidence proves you wrong
Now post some evidence

Claims by writers are not evidence they are CLAIMS

She was a heavy drinker and used prescription barbituates which is what poisoned her.

She strictly and exclusively yelled a few questions at him in court as did many other reporters.

"Not only did Kilgallen cover Ruby’s trial, she got to interview him twice. She started to believe that he, like Oswald, might have been a “patsy.” Kilgallen also made a trip to New Orleans to talk with sources. She was zeroing in on what Mob boss Ruby may have been working for at the time of the hit on the president. She began building an investigatory file on the case that she intended to turn into a book that would be the “scoop of the century.” Dorothy Kilgallen & Jack Ruby: A Toxic Mix

You'll just make up any lie that comes to your diseased mind, won't you. You are a sick man and a waste of time. Fuck off!

"Not only did Kilgallen cover Ruby’s trial, she got to interview him twice. She started to believe that he, like Oswald, might have been a “patsy.” Kilgallen also made a trip to New Orleans to talk with sources. She was zeroing in on what Mob boss Ruby may have been working for at the time of the hit on the president. She began building an investigatory file on the case that she intended to turn into a book that would be the “scoop of the century.” Dorothy Kilgallen & Jack Ruby: A Toxic Mix

You'll just make up any lie that comes to your diseased mind, won't you. You are a sick man and a waste of time. Fuck off!
Once again yelling some questions in his trial is not an interview and that is all she did

There is no record of her ever visiting him on jail and having a one on one interview

She never did so

Sorry but you got nothing

She died and nothing mysterious about her death she was just another conspiracy loon trying to save her waning career.
Now show a hole in the WC boy

Once again yelling some questions in his trial is not an interview and that is all she did

There is no record of her ever visiting him on jail and having a one on one interview
Tell your lies to the Baltimore Post-Examiner, you shit bag! They say otherwise.

You've done neither.
They were completely wrong about the throat wound. Keep ignoring that.

Forum List

Back