Shooting in VA park, Steve scalise shot

Okay thanks, that's who Steve Scalise is, I agree with Steve McGarrett it's probably going to be Antifa human filth.

The Leftist Maniacs have been getting more violent, whipped up by the Professional Leftist Agitators.

Well its the RWNJ's that love their guns. The GOP wants everyone to have a gun, or is it only republicans they want to have guns. Maybe some GOP will rethink their views.

the congressman and several of his staffers were shot

I believe a suspect is in custody

I'm on a SEC football message board; the LSU baws are pretty upset

Rep. Scalise shot in Virginia - CNNPolitics.com

Rep. Steve Scalise was shot in Alexandria, Virginia. He and his aide were hit - story developing.

Mmyup. All the USMB libs finally got what they wanted Jillian, rderp, camp, all this guys are in a libo heaven circkle jerk of ecstasy, candycorn will be here soon to say it was a republican assassin, but will also make the shooter an official democrat. Teach thoses assholes to blay baseball.

Rep. Steve Scalise was shot in Alexandria, Virginia. He and his aide were hit - story developing.

Mmyup. All the USMB libs finally got what they wanted Jillian, rderp, camp, all this guys are in a libo heaven circkle jerk of ecstasy, candycorn will be here soon to say it was a republican assassin, but will also make the shooter an official democrat. Teach thoses assholes to blay baseball.

FUCK OFF YOU LOUSY PIECE OF SHIT!

I'll second that motion.

Okay thanks, that's who Steve Scalise is, I agree with Steve McGarrett it's probably going to be Antifa human filth.

The Leftist Maniacs have been getting more violent, whipped up by the Professional Leftist Agitators.

Well its the RWNJ's that love their guns. The GOP wants everyone to have a gun, or is it only republicans they want to have guns. Maybe some GOP will rethink their views.

And the deflections/defense already begins.

Yup. Just what you wanted. You are sad the shooter was a lousy shot, but this is the crescendo you libs are building to. The democrat party has been instigating this since trump got in office. You reap what you fulminate, so reap it you gutless cowards.

It's going to be a black, Muslim, or Antifa Democrat who did this.

Nothing like trying to politicize an event before the blood has dried.

Deplorable.

The shooter already politicised it, he deliberately asked if they were Republican or Democrat and then when he was told they were Republican he started shooting at them.

upload_2017-6-14_13-26-21-png.132938

I'll second that motion.

another lib equating at the circle jerk. You grew your hate plant worm be all big bad cool liberal and own it Show you have a pair coward and own it.

Networks are going wild about those awful gun-owners. Meanwhile a HUNDRED americans are killed every day by car-owners and the press never cares.
It won`t be long until we hear the gun/criminal/terrorist lobby group telling us all people playing baseball should be armed.

Forum List

Back