Shooting Elephants is wrong, but we good with this?

Crixus

Gold Member
Oct 9, 2015
BFE Texas.

https://nypost.com/2017/11/17/apples-diversity-chief-lasts-just-six-months/

Apple’s diversity chief out after outcry

“There can be 12 white, blue-eyed, blond men in a room and they’re going to be diverse too because they’re going to bring a different life experience and life perspective to the conversation,” the inaugural diversity chief said.

“Diversity is the human experience,” she said, according to Quartz. “I get a little bit frustrated when diversity or the term diversity is tagged to the people of color, or the women, or the LGBT.”

I heard last night that Trump put the Elephant ban lift on hold..

People are going crazy on twitter.. I have an animal account that has 1200 followers who we all fight for animal rights..

Fireworks drive `em off too...
wink.gif

Burning Chilies Drive Elephants Away from African Farmers' Crops
November 29, 2017 — Burning bricks made of dry chili, dung and water could stop endangered elephants raiding crops in Africa and Asia, reducing conflicts with farmers trying to secure harvests to feed their families, experts said Wednesday.
Resin from crushed dry chilies irritates elephants' trunks, acting as a repellent, said a study in northern Botswana, published in the journal Oryx. "This is an excellent non-lethal and low-cost opportunity for local farmers to keep elephants away from their crops," Rocio Pozo, a researcher at the University of Oxford, said in a statement.

CC53730A-BCA1-4D8C-8E50-1A75A2D42547_w1023_r1_s.jpg

An elephant crosses the road while roaming around a Maasai settlement on the outskirts of Kenya's capital, Nairobi​

Forum List

Back