Shooting at Florida yoga studio leaves 3 dead, including gunman, several injured

Errr, do we republicans need to start posting each and every time a murderer is a democrat?

This site is going to get pretty boring, real fast. And a lot of work for us republicans.

I dunno... have you asked 2aguy why he feels he needs to post every crime committed with a gun in the UK and Australia?

I will tell you why......Britain is used by anti gun extremists as a country where gun control has worked....this is a lie. Gun crime is increasing in Britain, while it is going down in the U.S...... exposing the lie about Britain defeats the anti gun arguments for gun control....

<snip/unsnip>Gun Homicide Rate Down 49% Since 1993 Peak; Public UnawareCompared with 1993, the peak of U.S. gun homicides, the firearm homicide rate was 49% lower in 2010, and there were fewer deaths, even though the nation’s population grew. The victimization rate for other violent crimes with a firearm—assaults, robberies and sex crimes—was 75% lower in 2011 than in 1993. Violent non-fatal crime victimization overall (with or without a firearm) also is down markedly (72%) over two decades.
`
`

Gun Deaths Increased in 2017, Gun Violence Archive Data Show

yoga studio eh , too bad that one of the 'yoga' practitioners wasn't armed !!

We have pissed off people over here in the UK. But because we dont have guns we dont have daily tragedies like this. When will you learn ?

Well we're trying to learn from your mass immigration debacle. But rather than learn from your own debacle, you just project onto us, come onto our forums like US MESSAGE BOARD and chide us for our shortcomings rather look into your own.

I read there's a mass of knife crimes in the UK now. Imagine that.

Acid attacks are a big problem in London, I hear. Fancy that. NOt really a traditional British thing.

Such wonderful cultural diversity.

And don't forget the stabbings everywhere in the UK. All brought to you by the "refugees" being let in.

Another right wing nut hey, what is it white these male white mass shooters??
Police say a motive is unknown. Did you intend on lying? Where you even aware you are lying? Or can you just not help yourself?
Whatever the reason you have no credibility but I bet it just feels good when you lash out in anger like that without a clue.

<snip/unsnip>Gun Homicide Rate Down 49% Since 1993 Peak; Public UnawareCompared with 1993, the peak of U.S. gun homicides, the firearm homicide rate was 49% lower in 2010, and there were fewer deaths, even though the nation’s population grew. The victimization rate for other violent crimes with a firearm—assaults, robberies and sex crimes—was 75% lower in 2011 than in 1993. Violent non-fatal crime victimization overall (with or without a firearm) also is down markedly (72%) over two decades.
`
`

Gun Deaths Increased in 2017, Gun Violence Archive Data Show

You made the anti gunner mistake of using the Gun Violence Archives....they lie.....

What you need to do is use the FBI homicide data table.......and your brain...

In 2015, President obama and his allies in the black lives matter movement began a systematic attack on the police...this led to the Ferguson Effect, where the police across the country stopped pro-active policing and only responded to 911 emergency calls, and they also stopped clearing street corners of thugs, and making stops, which allowed actual thugs to carry guns without fear of being caught...this led to a 2 year increase in gun murder in democrat party controlled cities.....and now that surge is going back down as Trump has allowed the Federal Government and the police to go after gun criminals on the federal level....

This is how the Gun Violence Archive lied to you....

Expanded Homicide Data Table 8

The gun murder rate for 2016.....11,138 Previously reported 11,004

For 2017.....with now more than 17.25 million Americans carrying guns for self defense....10,982

gun murder by year...

2013..... 8,454
2014..... 8,312
2015..... 9,778
2016..... 11,138

2017.... 10,982

And the Ferguson Effect.....

Hard Data, Hollow Protests

The reason for the current increase is what I have called the Ferguson Effect.

Cops are backing off of proactive policing in high-crime minority neighborhoods, and criminals are becoming emboldened.

Having been told incessantly by politicians, the media, and Black Lives Matter activists that they are bigoted for getting out of their cars and questioning someone loitering on a known drug corner at 2 AM, many officers are instead just driving by. Such stops are discretionary; cops don’t have to make them. And when political elites demonize the police for just such proactive policing, we shouldn’t be surprised when cops get the message and do less of it.

Seventy-two percent of the nation’s officers say that they and their colleagues are now less willing to stop and question suspicious persons, according to a Pew Research poll released in January. The reason is the persistent anti-cop climate.

Four studies came out in 2016 alone rebutting the charge that police shootings are racially biased. If there is a bias in police shootings, it works in favor of blacks and against whites. That truth has not stopped the ongoing demonization of the police—including, now, by many of the country’s ignorant professional athletes. The toll will be felt, as always, in the inner city, by the thousands of law-abiding people there who desperately want more police protection.

--------

Homicide Rate Is Rising? Do Tell!

While not trying to ascribe a cause, CNN does acknowledge that the uptick beginning in 2015 has been concentrated in a handful of cities.

Steve Sailer draws the obvious conclusion:

Hmmhmmmh … Chicago, Baltimore, and St. Louis … Weren’t those in the news? Something to do with Black Lives Matter?

The obvious cause for the increase in murders during the last years of the Obama administration was the Black Lives Matter movement, which was enthusiastically endorsed by the White House. It led to numerous unfair attacks on law enforcement, which in turn caused officers to police less aggressively. When police officers are afraid to do their jobs for fear of career-ending charges of racism, criminals prosper. Baltimore is the most notorious example, but the same phenomenon has happened in other cities where law enforcement has been besieged by the Left.

-----

Does that have anything to do with the recent spike in homicides? Were carry laws loosened in Chicago, Baltimore, Kansas City or St. Louis prior to the increase? Are the states where murders spiked after 2014 the ones where the law permitted residents to “carry a loaded concealed gun with you…with no license”?

No. What did change in the last years of the Obama administration? The obvious answer is, the Black Lives Matter movement and the associated attacks on law enforcement.

Errr, do we republicans need to start posting each and every time a murderer is a democrat?

This site is going to get pretty boring, real fast. And a lot of work for us republicans.

Based on my experience here Democrats are already on that list which also includes Muslims and illegal aliens. And yes, it has gotten boring.

Another Anglo, or Saxon surname, last one Bowers was more of an Anglo, this one Beierle more of a Saxon.

What's there to get???? They love the POWER of LOOTING & SHOOTING??
What genealogical research have you done to establish the heritage of this shooter?
And why won't you post your research to support your contention? You seem like a bit of a lunatic.

Another Anglo, or Saxon surname, last one Bowers was more of an Anglo, this one Beierle more of a Saxon.

What genealogical research have you done to establish the heritage of this shooter?
And why won't you post your research to support your contention? You seem like a bit of a lunatic.

So, every shooter with an Anglo- Saxon surname must not be, over & over again.

There is zero evidence the shooter has an Anglo-Saxon surname.

How is it possible to be so obsessed over something you seem to know nothing about?

Beierle is more of an Saxon surname & Bowers more of an Anglo surname.

Together you get Anglo- Saxon Chimp spasms.

Beierle is more of Saxon surname & Bowers more of an Anglo surname.

Beierle is not an Anglo-Saxon surname so you are wrong from the start without even taking up
an insane obsession with Anglo-Saxons in general.

Again, where is your genealogical research that shows you are remotely correct? This is all lunacy.

Beierle is more of Saxon surname & Bowers more of an Anglo surname.

Beierle is not an Anglo-Saxon surname so you are wrong from the start without even taking up
an insane obsession with Anglo-Saxons in general.

Again, where is your genealogical research that shows you are remotely correct? This is all lunacy.

What's there to get?

Bowers was an Anglo (English) surname guy & Beierle an Saxon (German) surname guy.

It all points to Anglo-Saxons going NUTS looting & shooting for eons.

I dunno... have you asked 2aguy why he feels he needs to post every crime committed with a gun in the UK and Australia?

No, it's pretty obvious. He is making a point that gun laws don't work.

What does that have to do with this?

Errr, do we republicans need to start posting each and every time a murderer is a democrat?This site is going to get pretty boring, real fast. And a lot of work for us republicans.
So, you think that the murderer, standing by a regan cut-out, means the shooter must be republican?
It says so in the article. I thnk.

Neither link makes that claim. Moreover, I checked a few other sources and no one has made that claim

I think you included that photo to imply that, and that the obvious response from us republicans is to turn this site into a site dedicated primarily to showing how disproportionately murderers tend to be democrats.

You obviously didn't check the 1st or the 2nd link, where I got that picture, so you are already coming into this conversation severely handicapped. However, I can make a logical assumption that you jumped to conclusions, due to the fact that you haven't read any news article about this. Why make a comment when you don't have the facts?

Beierle was a member of two groups on his Facebook page, FSU College Republicans and We Are Conservatives. At the time of the shooting, Beierle was living in Deltona, Florida. Online records show that Beierle had a 2014 arrest for battery.

from Heavy.

I stand corrected. Still, that doesn't explain his motive. I noticed some news sources are making this a gun issue
ROFLMFAO

Darling...you have got to be utterly exhausted,
from exerting so much energy and wasting so much time
trying to convince us, you are not an irrelevant retard...but, that's an epic fail!

Where the fuck do you get off, telling another poster,
they are already coming into this conversation severely handicapped,
because THEY obviously did not check the links you provided,
when, it is YOU, who CLEARLY, DID NOT READ YOUR OWN LINKS!

You stand corrected...
Bitch, you already STOOD corrected
by 2 other posters before Peabrain!

Do yourself and the rest of us a favor...
Stay in your own little world...it's the ONLY place you're relevant!

No laws work 100%. That doesn't mean we get rid of all laws. It has everything to do with this... because you made a ridiculous statement that was biased. People on this forum already create threads based on their political agenda and do it OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER...

Like people that post EVERY crime they see by a Black...

Or EVERY crime by an immigrant...

But just like the President who is a fucking moron, has he said a single word about the guy in Louisville that purposefully shot Black people, and even told a white person that white people shouldn't shoot other white people? No.

It shouldn't be about who kills who or HOW they do it. People shouldn't be killing other people. But guess what? Even though it is illegal doesn't mean it does't happen.

Interesting....you know this shooter is a Democrat? You know this shooter?

Wow. Where the fuck did you get that shit? I mean, are the voices in your head, hearing voices in their heads?

Read what I wrote AGAIN.

No laws work 100%. That doesn't mean we get rid of all laws. It has everything to do with this... because you made a ridiculous statement that was biased. People on this forum already create threads based on their political agenda and do it OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER...

Like people that post EVERY crime they see by a Black...

Or EVERY crime by an immigrant...

But just like the President who is a fucking moron, has he said a single word about the guy in Louisville that purposefully shot Black people, and even told a white person that white people shouldn't shoot other white people? No.

It shouldn't be about who kills who or HOW they do it. People shouldn't be killing other people. But guess what? Even though it is illegal doesn't mean it does't happen.

I'm not sure what you are trying to get at.

My point was to ridicule the fact that the Op made a point of the fact that this particular murderer was a Republican.

As you put it, "People on this forum already create threads based on their political agenda and do it OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER..."

So.....?

Forum List

Back