Shooting at Florida yoga studio leaves 3 dead, including gunman, several injured

Windparadox

Gold Member
May 3, 2017
Northern WI.
`
"A gunman opened fire inside a yoga studio in Tallahassee, Florida, on Friday, killing two women and wounding five other people before killing himself, authorities said. Tallahassee police identified the shooter as Scott Paul Beierle, 40.

A total of seven victims were taken to a local hospital, police said. Six suffered from gunshot wounds and one had been pistol-whipped. Two of the victims died, while another two are in stable condition. Three have been released from the hospital.

Tallahassee police identified the victims as Maura Binkley, 21, and Nancy Van Vessem, 61. Florida State University's president issued a statement early Saturday saying Binkley was a student and Vessem a faculty member.

Police believe the gunman acted alone, and Police Chief Michael DeLeo said there is no threat to the community. "There is no immediate threat outside what has already occurred this evening," DeLeo said. The motive is still unknown, police said"
. - Source
`
The shooter - Scott Beierle: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know -
`
`

384014-10150452702509438-428789730-n.jpg

`
"A gunman opened fire inside a yoga studio in Tallahassee, Florida, on Friday, killing two women and wounding five other people before killing himself, authorities said. Tallahassee police identified the shooter as Scott Paul Beierle, 40.

A total of seven victims were taken to a local hospital, police said. Six suffered from gunshot wounds and one had been pistol-whipped. Two of the victims died, while another two are in stable condition. Three have been released from the hospital.

Tallahassee police identified the victims as Maura Binkley, 21, and Nancy Van Vessem, 61. Florida State University's president issued a statement early Saturday saying Binkley was a student and Vessem a faculty member.

Police believe the gunman acted alone, and Police Chief Michael DeLeo said there is no threat to the community. "There is no immediate threat outside what has already occurred this evening," DeLeo said. The motive is still unknown, police said"
. - Source
`
The shooter - Scott Beierle: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know -
`
`

384014-10150452702509438-428789730-n.jpg

Tragic.

Someone had an issue with women, obviously. You don't stroll into a hot yoga place like that looking to kill unless you do. He also could not keep a job it seemed.

Errr, do we republicans need to start posting each and every time a murderer is a democrat?

This site is going to get pretty boring, real fast. And a lot of work for us republicans.

Errr, do we republicans need to start posting each and every time a murderer is a democrat?This site is going to get pretty boring, real fast. And a lot of work for us republicans.
`
So, you think that the murderer, standing by a regan cut-out, means the shooter must be republican?

We have pissed off people over here in the UK. But because we dont have guns we dont have daily tragedies like this. When will you learn ?

Well we're trying to learn from your mass immigration debacle. But rather than learn from your own debacle, you just project onto us, come onto our forums like US MESSAGE BOARD and chide us for our shortcomings rather look into your own.

I read there's a mass of knife crimes in the UK now. Imagine that.

Errr, do we republicans need to start posting each and every time a murderer is a democrat?This site is going to get pretty boring, real fast. And a lot of work for us republicans.
`
So, you think that the murderer, standing by a regan cut-out, means the shooter must be republican?

I think you included that photo to imply that, and that the obvious response from us republicans is to turn this site into a site dedicated primarily to showing how disproportionately murderers tend to be democrats.

This sounds incredibly boring to me. I'm hoping someone comes up with a better answer.

Would you like to edit your op? TO save this site?

We have pissed off people over here in the UK. But because we dont have guns we dont have daily tragedies like this. When will you learn ?

Well we're trying to learn from your mass immigration debacle. But rather than learn from your own debacle, you just project onto us, come onto our forums like US MESSAGE BOARD and chide us for our shortcomings rather look into your own.

I read there's a mass of knife crimes in the UK now. Imagine that.

Acid attacks are a big problem in London, I hear. Fancy that. NOt really a traditional British thing.

Such wonderful cultural diversity.

I think you included that photo to imply that, and that the obvious response from us republicans is to turn this site into a site dedicated primarily to showing how disproportionately murderers tend to be democrats.This sounds incredibly boring to me. I'm hoping someone comes up with a better answer.Would you like to edit your op? TO save this site?
`
You obviously didn't check the 1st or the 2nd link, where I got that picture, so you are already coming into this conversation severely handicapped. However, I can make a logical assumption that you jumped to conclusions, due to the fact that you haven't read any news article about this. Why make a comment when you don't have the facts?

I think you included that photo to imply that, and that the obvious response from us republicans is to turn this site into a site dedicated primarily to showing how disproportionately murderers tend to be democrats.This sounds incredibly boring to me. I'm hoping someone comes up with a better answer.Would you like to edit your op? TO save this site?
`
You obviously didn't check the 1st or the 2nd link, where I got that picture, so you are already coming into this conversation severely handicapped. However, I can make a logical assumption that you jumped to conclusions, due to the fact that you haven't read any news article about this. Why make a comment when you don't have the facts?

I did read the article.

I don't see how your response addresses my point.

Beierle was a member of two groups on his Facebook page, FSU College Republicans and We Are Conservatives. At the time of the shooting, Beierle was living in Deltona, Florida. Online records show that Beierle had a 2014 arrest for battery.

from Heavy.

Errr, do we republicans need to start posting each and every time a murderer is a democrat?

This site is going to get pretty boring, real fast. And a lot of work for us republicans.

Only when its known. There is a huge problem with white mass male shooters. Most of our crime is home grown.

Most of you assume criminals are all democratic.

Beierle was a member of two groups on his Facebook page, FSU College Republicans and We Are Conservatives. At the time of the shooting, Beierle was living in Deltona, Florida. Online records show that Beierle had a 2014 arrest for battery.
from Heavy.
`
I stand corrected. Still, that doesn't explain his motive. I noticed some news sources are making this a gun issue.

Forum List

Back